21

I am back


CHAPTER 21


As the police found out about what happened an uproar was created,what happened to the squad and about the fate of kang mo yeon's dad was revealed just like the fact that she was his daughter.From then on the military authority that where put in a bad position had to investigate the matter and so they started to move. Later that morning his body was found out in his office,they also found out about the last person he called,this time lee han soo had no way to escape,of course the military forcewanted to talk to her too and so they called her to know more and she agreed but after that,she was called by a number she doesn't know


"yebuseyo?"


"kang mo yeon?"it was lee han soo"you are..."she looked at si jin and the others"dae,it's me,listen i want to talk to you face to face,i have something to give you,i knew you killed your boyfriend if you don't give them back then i will give this to the police"


"you"


"ahahah,crae,in exaxhange i want to have back the information you took"  she looks at si jin and smile "crae,let's meet then"


"you shouldn't go alone"said concerned si jin


"i am not an idiot i know it's a trap and that he soesn't have anything on us"she takes her phone and dial a number "i am going together with the military soldiers"


"you have us here"


"ya,where the hell do you wanna go like that,stay put and don't do anything"


he smiled and pinched her cheeck"do you really think i will do that?" she pout "aish,i know you will come anyway,aish"


"ahahah"


"let my cheecks go"she said pushing away his hands


"ok guys then let's go,let's call our squad too since they came back anyway,alpha team,must do his job right" said smirking si jin


"dae let's go and fight the bad guys" say Agus but everyone looks at him with a serious face" where do you wwant to go? you wiil kill us withouth notice at all,you are going to be taken to the police anyway, Agus" said si jin looking him directly in the eyes and for instance Agus did too


"should you really do this? i helped you guys"


"not me,that's for sure,thinking about it, the weapons you were the one who took them right?" Agus didn't say anything at first "sigh,dae"


"you knew what they where doing all along and you didn't do anything, do you still think you have the right to be called a good guy? when you didn't do anything to help the poor soldiers who where taken away?" said si jin as his angry feelings started to grow just like the tone of his voice.


"waaa,still thinking about the past?move on man!"


"are you seriously-"si jin wanted to hurt him badly "ya, i am seriously gonna kill you now!"


"come,captain si jin"


"stop it you two!"shout seo dae yeon,stopping si jin "idiots, this is something you shouldn't do right now and Agus,do what you what you want, follow us or not,but remember even if you try to escape,we will find you anyway...you will pay for what you did,let's go now"


"let me go i didn't finish!"everyone nodded and mo yeon tryed to calm him too "calm down,we have to go now,we will think about him later" she said looking at Agus"by the way i have something to do first so prepare and wait for me"she said after going in the leaving room


"i am going with you too"he said looking at si jin


"what?"answered si jin in an annoyed way


"i have to go,i have buisness with him too"


"buisness?like another way to help him kill us?"


"shut up!you will stay here and that's all!"shout si jin and so the grop just get out of the house,but all of a sudden mo yeon stops and turn around


"where are you going?"said si jin


"i have something to take"she gets inside and take the little bag she prepared that was placed on the table,after that she goes out again and with si jin and the others went to to where Lee han soo,gave her appointment.It was to the ex base where Agrus and the others where years ago,at first it seemed like an abandoned place yet when they enter the building,it seemed more like a hospital that a base,what remained from then was just the barracks.


"my gosh what is this?"asked mo yeon


"mo yeong this how the ex bases where,it seems like the barracks it's the only thing that remained unchanged"said si jin


"but this is really...scary"sayd myung joo


"stay beside me and nothing will happen"said seo dae yeon,at that she smiled but then said "it's scary but i am a soldier too,at time like this i have a gun too"she looked at him and he looked at her too "why don't you just surrender sometimes,i am being a man here and it's my job to protect you"


"my job is to cure and also i know how to use the gun seo dae yeon"


"tsk, just know i am here"


"mpfff"she smiled a little


"ya,just so you know we are here too, can you please stop being like this?"said si jin


"wae?you are always like this and more with her,so why can't i?" said seo dae yeon


"because it's not the time now also we are more cute then the two of you" he said putting his arm on mo yeon's shoulders at that she glared at him "stop it,we have to be careful here"said mo yeon "we can be sweet all we want later on"she said


"fine then...sweet and fluffy later all for me"smirked si jin while mo yeon smiled and then nodded "call" said si jin


"tsk,tsk,tsk, you should be the one to stop, my teeth are growing cavities"said myung joo


"mpfff,high five"said seo dae yeong to myung joo


"ya!"si jin said annoyingly


rattle"shhh,silence,i hear something" said all of a sudden si jin who looked at seo dae yeon "let's be careful,mo yeon,stay beside me arasso?"


"arasso"she did as he said"seo dae yeon the guys when are they coming?"


"30 minutes and they will be here"answered seo dae yeon


"i understand...by the way calling agrus can be good,we have to know what is like the base"


"i already asked him for a map of the base,he drew a map of what he remembered,he sent it to me by fax"


"that's what you where doing before?"


"dae,i forgot to tell you guys because you where fighting so"


"sigh...arasso,anyway for now let's go this way,but..." he look around and find out about security cameras"stop right there! mo yeon you should be the one to pass trough there we must walk to the other side"


"what?!"


"he can see us,we better make him belive that you are alone,so pass that way,we will be behind you watching,so don't worry" with a serious face mo yeon and si jin looked at each other and then nodded"by the way,guys take some of these"


"what are these?" asks si jin


"tranquilizer for elephant?!" said myung joo


"what?"said seo dae yeon


"for the soldiers?wouldn't that be too much?"


"i don't know how strong they are,think that these are perfectioned soldiers,as you told me no matter what you did,you weren't able to even let one of them lay on the ground and i know you are strong,that's why.Anyway since it's strong even just a little can be good if it works there is no need to give them all that,just judge yourselves"


"arasso,i will help them"said myung joo


"good"she started to walk and did what si jin told her before,when all of a sudden a lee han soo call mo yeong again"are you here already?"


"dae"she said looking at si jin


"good now go straight that way"


"arasso"she walked where he said she looked around and saw all sort of rooms with walls made of glass,everything was like that,the rooms  with soldiers sitting as if they where dolls,not a words with each other,now one knows just for how much time they stayed like that,while all of a sudden one of them turned around and looked at her,she was surprised and a little scared too,her heart started to beat really fast"are you pheraps scared doctor kang?"he said with a pleasant voive "just what the hell did you gave to these poor guys?"


"o i jus tmade them better beings,now open the door you see before you" she open the door and see no one just an empty room,with an old bed and old tools used by doctors,on the ground and on the bed old spots of blood.


"here you are doctor kang"she turn around to see lee han soo with a gun pointed at her


"lee han soo,finally i can see you face to face"she say to him"why are you ponting a gun at me? do you want to kill me?"


"ahahah of course! after i take what i need i can start over elsewhere,i bet they are in that bag"


"..."


"by the way i am such a good person,do you know what place is this?"she looks around and then suddenly look back at him"could this be..."


"ahahah crae!that's right! here is where your father finally stopped breathing aren't you happy that you will die here too?"she cletched her fist all angry" bastard"now give that back here and i will be gentle while killing you"


"you bastard!"


"sorry that you can't do anything at all to me,by the way i will make it so that you will be kept responsible for the death of your boyfriend dear,ahahah...now then"he take a better hold on the gun and pull the trigger"bye and say hi to your father for me" he was about to finally shot her but another gun shot made him loose the gun"AHHAHHHHHHHH!!!" he turned around and it was si jin


"you!-"


"hi,sorry but i am alive"he said seriously"what the hell where you trying to do to her?just how dare you be such an idiot"


"tsk,damn !you lied to me!"


"do you really think i would have killed him?sorry, but i don't like money that much enough to sacrifice him,by the way...i hearn enough on my own,bastard"


"aish! he then see the gun not little far from where he is


"are you ok?"asked si jin to mo yeon,she nodded,then saw lee han soo taking the gun and was about to shoot si jin"si jin! behind you!"


"dieee!!!" but si jin was faster and shoot him,he was on the ground bleeding and this time the gun was out of the way,but ended up just before mo yeon eyes,she was mad because she was about to loose si jin too,in the same place,just like her dad,she resent him too much,so she take the gun "you bastard!" she say shocking the both of them "mo yeon what are you doing?"asked si jin concerned "stay away,si jin,let me kill him,i will pay later,but just give me the satisfatcion to end his life" she said seriously withouth an inch of doubt.


"nooo! sapre me,please" cryed lee han soo


"spare you?tsk,just how many asked the same to you,but you still killed them!"


"i have a family,hu,so please!"


"everyone else did too!my father had a family too!"she pulled the trugger


"mo yeon!stop it!,it's not worth it"he say calmly trying to come near her"stop there si jin,i have to,this man,made my life a living hell"


"no" said si jin with a stern expression"si jin,get away"


"no"then he put himself before lee han soo"you have to shoot at me first"SI JIN!MOVE!"


"NO!YOU STOP IT!" his screaming startled her and in that little second of confusion she had si jin took the chance to take the gun away from her"no! give it back! give that back to me!!!"she struggled"stop it mo yeon!"


"noooo!!!"si jin took her in her arms trying not to let her take the gun,instead,he take out all the bullets letting her no choice but to give up,right at that time lee han soo get up and run away


"nooo!where are you going bastard!"crumbling on the ground hopless si jin fell with her in his arms"why...why did you do it? i could have ended everything,why!"she hit him hard on the chest"he tried to kill you too,are you crazy leaving him like that?"she said while crying looking at him "what would have i done if he shoot you too hu? what the hell would have i done?!"


"calm down,i am fine,mo yeon i am fine"he carresed her head"i am fine,i won't leave you,but if you shot him you will be the one to leave me!your life would have changed dramatically,you wouldn't be the same no matter what,do you really think...i would have let you ruin your life?" she looked at him still crying,si jin looked at her for a few seconds and then took her face and kissed her "i love you mo yeon,i could never make your beautiful smile fade away,i wouldn't be able to live my life any longer"


she then started to cry a lot on his chest" also,he won't go far,he won't run away"


"hu?"she looked at him confused,si jin smiled "our couple is there waiting for him"


Meanwhilelee han soo bleeding took his phone "ya!where are you,come and get me!hu?what?you you what?tu tu tu tuuuuu"


"yaaa!he betrayed me!"he tryed to run away but his escape was soon stopped by seo dae yeon and myung joo "do you need any help?lee han soo?"


"hu?you,you are"


"don't look at her too much,or i will really kill you"


"you two,,,help me,help,me i can give you everything you want,hu?"the two of them looked at each other"should we help him?"


"naaa"feeling cornered he took out a walkie talkie "i have for gotten,but i can use them,ya!everyone come and help me!"he shout


"are you pheraps waiting for  the soldiers?sorry they went to sleep for awhile, i think they didn't sleep for awhile,poor boys"


In the end  he was arrested and put to life imprisonment ,isolated from everyone else.The accomplice tryed to flee in america but mo yeon's friends made him come back here he too was isolated and put in life inprisonment .About the soldiers,they were drugged for a lot of month some for years,the new ones didn't have brain damage and should only make themselves detoxify,it was an hard process but they could become back to what they where before.For the ones who instead where drugged from more time,inevitably they have susatined some brain damage,mo yeon and some specialists did everything they could,still some of them lost part of they life memories,some became back as if they where children while,others...couldn't come back at all,the drugs made them go in overdose,they would have died little after.still finally everything ended. Kang chul name was finally restored and became one of the example of great patruotism,for the korean country and for the military force, Every accomplice was punished and finally this dreadful story came to an end.


As for our couple,well,kang mo yeon finally sorted out her feelings and became peaceful again,she felt like she finally was able to live her life.She was also able to open a hospital in gang nam and decided to come back to korea,because finally,she felt home. Still she had a job in america and became evn more famous after what happened,she is now known as a really good doctor and full of passion,so it was difficult for the hospital she was working letting her go,because she raised the prestige of the hospital.So she had no choice but to find a way to blend the two things. Si jin instead,was promoted bug time,since now the place of lee han soo was free,myung joo's father was nominated and he agreed to it and si jin took his place,he was the youngest in history to take that position,si jin was also  able to stay in korea more,si jin together with myung jo's father and the permission of the preident of kore decided to make some changes in the militarysystem,they decided to make evrything more clear and even if secret must ot be reveled to the outside at leas inside there, more  inspection would be made, and no medicines will be given to soldiers withouth the permission of of qualified doctors,that would change from time to time so that they won't have any chance ti think of somethingg strange.Seo dae yeon became captain general and still had to go into missions  but finally he and myung joo decided to tie the knot after finally have the permission of her father and now they are married. About si jin and mo yeon...


"mo yeon,so ...it's really time hu?"


"i think it is"


"this means you are going to marry me rght?"


"sure...just wait a little longer,i have some things to take care of you know"


"ya!it's already been a year just when are you going to put an end to that!"


"i am trying my best,i almost did it in fact,so bear with it for awhile more ok?instead for now"


"din don"she press the door bell"let's meet my parents and convince him that you are an amazing husband material ok?"


"what?why did you do that?!i wasn't ready yet!"all of a sudden the door opens there is a huge and serious man looking at si jin in a bad way,he gulped and then mo yeon wispers something to him "if you will convince him then we are closer then ever hu?do your best fighting!"  for the first time he was really scared,this meeting will change his entire life

 

 

 

 

Sorry everyone,there will sure be errors,i am really sorry but i am really tired to read it again.Anyway i hope you all liked this chapter,because from the next on there will be only fluffly things,till theyr marriage.Good night^^