3

I am back




CHAPTER 3


Saturday morning.


"owie,my head hurt"i said while the ray of the sun hit my eyes like needles"gosh it hurts"when i realized something was wrong,i was on a bed wrapped in white sheets with shades of red"what is this?it's not my bed?"i raised the sheet and i was only in my under garments,i panicked"o no,it's not possible,did i finally did it?aish!damn you!kang mo yeon!stop drinking will you!i should stop i really have to stop!"i look around to search for my clothes"where are they!i have to find them quicly!"i search like my life depended on it,well in a way it depends on it"aish where are they!?,the bed is empty so,maybe on the ground!"i get down of the bed and search everywhere,the last place is under the bed,so i kneeled down"what the hell did i get into this time"


"kang mo yeon are you awake?-"i look to where the voice is and i see si jin's face becoming red after looking at me"si jin?where am i?"


"...before that,how about you get up?"


"hu?"i look at myself and the position i am in,i just want to disappear!he was behind me,where the entrance to the room is and i...my was pointed in his direction!!!"you know it's a bit suggestive"he said looking away"ya!don't look!"i get up suddenly and wrap myself with the sheets"i am not looking!really,i just came to see if you woke up and to bring your clothes,i didn't expect to see...you like this"i looked at him embarrassed i cover my face with my hand and with the other i was grabbing the sheets that was wrapped around me,i run like crazy to him and take my clothes back from his hands,i couldn't even look him in the eyes.After that i said"thanks now go outsidet please!"si jin is smiling i took just a peeck earlier and he was looking at me smiling!how embarrassing!"ok,i will wait outside,i am preparing our breackfast,so come out soon,o by the way,your clothes where dirty so just wear these,they are my clothes,they will be big i know but i leave alone and i only have these...then the bathroom is that way you can shower there"he smiled and then get out of the room.


"i,have to wear a man's clothes"are we kidding?!...but i can only do this i don't have anything on me!aish,wait after showering i won't have clean undervear to wear,does it means,i have to stay without nothing under these clothes?"the sudden realization terrified me,what the hell is this!...either way i stink,i must have trhown up,i have to shower,i have no choice.


30 minutes later i was ready and embarrassed i slowly walk towards the kitchen where he was still cooking,he turned around and looked at me"what?"


"mmm,you are so small really"he smiled and then came closer to me and i made a step back,what does he want to do?"w-what do you want to do?"he looked at me and then took my right hand and then he started to fold the sleeve of the shirt that was too long on me"you are smaller than me so this shirt is obviously too big,you can't eat this way we have to fold the sleeve and that's what i am doing"i looked at him gosh he really is handsome,his eyelashes are so long,his skin seems so smooth and soft and that smile of his...wow.While he folded the other sleeve i kept on looking at him...i was so curious to see if his face is really how it looks so i touched it with my hand,he looked at me surprised and after he said"what are you doing?"i realized the mistake i just made,my eyes widened and for a moment i was at a loss,so i tryed to hide my real intention pinching his cheeck real hard"AOUCH,it hurts!"then i let go.


"why did you do it?"he asked touching his pained cheeck


"because you watched something you shouldn't have...anyway,just,how did i ended up without clothes?"he looked at me with his"i knew"face.


"did you...did you...take my clothes off?"


"...i did"


"ya!"


"wait,i had no choice!in reality you take them of first"


"sure as if!,come here i am gonna beat you to a pulp!"


"you don't remember yeasterday?


"yesterday?"


"you don't remember,i see"


"what?"


"sigh,yesterday,you...were so dramn drunk!"


"yesterday?"but i went to eat alone to my usual place...yes i remember ordering some sojo but,he wasn't with me"i was alone there thought"


"you should thank me instead,you pissed a man big time"


"what?!"just what did i do?!


"for now let's eat sit down"


"tell me what happened!"


"i will,but you have to sit first"i did as he asked"here,now tell me"


"well..."


flashback


A drunken kang mo yeon"ajummony!bring another bottle of sojou please!o no wait,two bottles,hehehe"


"aigo,miss it's better if you stop it now"


"wae?i am paying "


"dae,but this way you won't last long,you already drinked two bottles"


"i fond care,o want it!please ajummony!!!"


"sigh,no miss,aigo"the owner go away to serve someone else


"ajummoni!ya!another bottle at least!,aish,i won't come here again!aish"kang mo yeon look around her and find a table behind her with two bottle of sojo,she smiles and then take one


"ya!miss"


"daaaaeee"she say to the man"what are you trying to do now?that's mine"she hug the bottle and pout"you already have one,be good and share hu?"


"no that's what we brought"he said


"arasso,money wait,heeere,money,with this you can buy three bottle!yao!ooo"she said smiling in her drunken way and then turned around"aigo,miss we don't need money but our bottle back!"


"o,waeeee,just give it to me"


"no!"


"a please!"


"no!"


"ya!baldie!give it here!"


"what baldie!ya!i am so gonna punch you!"


"customer nim,please calm down!"


"o!ajummony,he won't give me the bottle"she pout.


"aigo agassi,ok i will give you one but give it back to them ok?"she looked at the man"no! i hate this baldie"


"ya!"


Meanwhile outside


"seo dae yeon"


"what?"


"don't you think that girl is  beautiful?kang mo yeon i mean"


"well,she is pretty but i know someone prettier than her"he said plainly.


"ya!as if,she is more beautiful that anyone i saw before,she is smart,fun and...misterious?"


"what do you mean?"


"mmm,i don't know i just think she isn't a simple one"


"mmm,i think you are just an idiot,what's so miseterious?"


"it's because...more like,something misterious,you know i have sense for those things"


"so what is she hiding?at most a boyfriend in america"


"aigo i don't know-"something grabbed his attention,on the other side of the road


"you baldie!"


"ya!"si jin saw a man who was about to hit kang mo yeon his eyes widened and run there to stop the man and mo yeon's mouth to make things worse and of course seo dae yeon goes with him"seo dae yeon,stop the man and i will take care of her"


"ok"


"who are you?"said the man angry"i am seo dae yeon and i can't let a man hit a girl"


"mind your buisness,she is just an drunkhard"


"what about you then?you can't even give me a bottle,baldhmpfpfp"si jin stopped her from saiyng more"


"she is just drunk can't you understand that she isn't in her right mind?"she then look at si jin and his palm making him so surprised that he took away his hand and looked at a smiling mo yeon,surprised his heart started to beat became really fast"si jin ssi,how good to see you here!why are you here?anyway?"


"this girl chinjia,seo dae yeon please i will take her outside"


"fine,take care of her"


"thanks i am in your debt"


"sure you are"he brought her to a nearby park"sigh,my god what the hell where you thinking?"she smiled and then acted like a kid and came closer to his face smiling even with her eyes"i just wanted soujo,hehehe,hey why where you there?"


"why?you where almost hit by him because of that mouth of yours"


"wae?i could have won!he is just a baldie anyway,damn baldie!"she pouted"you shouldn't have stopped me!"


"tsk,i helped you but i ended up being scolded too wow"she then looked at him and asked"do you like being a soldier?"she said smiling,si jin looked at her a bit surprised by her question"dae,i love this job"she looked back at si jin,and then smiling in her drunken way said"but i hate them"


"who?"


"soldiers,i them"he was surprised and then all of a sudden she threw up,her house was far and he didn't know where she was anyway so he just brought her to his house.


"cincia this girl really"


"wowowowo,si jin house!..."she goes near him and say"bathroom need to"


"the bathroom is that way!run""he accompained her there and she threw all she had in her stomach while he was beside her,after that si jin said"sigh,she is a mess,mo yeon can you change yourself?"


"sure!"she started to undress before him"


"ya!not in front of me!"


"wae?...you asked me to undress"


"do you undress if a guy asks you too?!"


"ahahah,si jin ssi,do you want to look?"


"What?"he said shocked"it's ok since it's yoo si jin"she smiled and kept on undressing.


"what do you mean since it's yoo si jin!?ya!wait,not that too!stop!...are you testing me damn"he said then stopped,he just helped her to take off what is left of her shirt being careful not to look,but it was hard since mo yeon kept on moving"aigo stop it"


"do you want to see?hu?"


"aish,no!i don't!"


"wae?!?"


"is that something to ask?aish,ok this is enough,now sleep,i am going on the couch"he then start to walk away when mo yeong jump on his back"ya!what are you doing!"


"let's play!"


"what play?are you a child?"


"please,please,please"she siad in a child like happy way.


"no thanks,or i am going to become an animal,get down"he made sure that she finally came down and when he was about to leave again he heard kang mo yeon's voice,this time it was sad and he turned to see her"please don't leave me alone...i am scared of being alone"she seemed so fragile,so sad,he never tought she could make such a face,never he felt so thorn a part by a girl's expression as much as he was in that moment.


"wae?"he asked hesitantly"why?are you scared?"


"...i don't like being alone...they will come back"she said with tears almost in her eyes at that he came closer to her"...come here"he said to kang mo yeon who walked on the bed to where he was"get down...i am going to sleep with you..."she smiled and then hugged him to his surprise,he didn't know what to do,si jin hugged her too,hesitantly"then she said"thanks si jin"he made her get down as she was when he understood that she was sleepimg.Si jin layed her down on the bed and after undressing,he layed beside her and kang mo yeon closed the distance between them and is now leaning to his chest"dad"she said in a voice who seemed like she was crying in her sleep,si jin couldn't ask anything and didn't dare to thingk at anything he just carressed her head"it's ok,i am here,don't worry".


End of flash back


"i brought you here since i don't know where you leave,after that you started to undress"


"what?!"


"and that's not all,you asked if...i wanted to see"he said teasing"ya!i don't belive it!i would never say that!"


"but you did,you did you erted girl"


"what?"aigo!"the bed...we didn't...you know"


"sleep together?yes we did"


"what?!"she get up from her seat and then si jin kept on going"i wanted to sleep on the couch but you begged me to sleep with you"


"impossible"


"but you did,saying that you where scared"


"scared?me?"


"dae,scared that they will come back,you said"his face became a little serious while she surprised by what he just said,but not as much as si jin tough"so i said that"she sit down the chair again"i see"


Si jin asked the obvious"who will come back?"kang mo yeon looked at him"...bulglar,trhee years ago my house was robbed"


"robbed?in america?"


"dae"


"what did they take?"


"...nothing valuable,it seems"


"did they do something to you?"she looked away"nothing,because i was hiding,they didn't notice me,i didn't even call the police since i didn't want to be found out"


"i see"he looked at her and then said"i am sorry,for asking this"


"It's ok,don't worry,by the way thanks for helping me and sorry for what i did last night"


"don't worry,it was nice sharing a bed with a beautiful girl"he said smiling"aigo,either way i will call myung joo later,i need to take some clothes"


"i already called her,she will bring it at the camp"


"can't she just come here?"


"don't know"


"sigh,fine then,now let's eat i am hungry"


"i bet you threw a lot yestarday"




After eating,she and si jin have gone to the camp and myung joo was there waiting.She helped mo yeong change and everything and then worked as usual,still thinking of what she said to him this last night,The thuth is that they weren't just simple bulglar they where searching for something.They tranferred a month after what happened to her father,people said too much and their life became a mess,after like a week these people came inside,she was alone and afraid,she was hiding in a secure place yet kang mo yeon didn't make a sound,but while scared she could notice that they were searching in her father's belongings,this meant they where searching something,they didn't went inside to take money but to find something.It was then that mo yeon made up her mind and to search for the truth and not to take other people words as the absolute reality,doubt about what happened to her father became more and more present in her mind and so she made a wov to never stop searching for the truth needed to take back his honor.For kang mo yeon everything started that night,that terryfing night.


I hope you all liked this new chapter,please leave a comments and let me know what you think,thanks everyone^^.