2

I am back


CHAPTER 2


"Hi everyone,i am the new doctor in charge,since myung jo will be dispatched soon i am going to be the one to take care of you all"


"omo!chinjia!?"said the youngest one


"dae,i want to start with drawing some blood"


"sure,when are we going to start?"


"right now,who want's to come first?"i said smiling not expecting a lot of people to come forward but to my surprise they where all exited


"me,i want to go first!"


"aren't you scared?"


"of course not!here"he said showing his arm.


"he is scared,don't belive him,doctor kang,take mine instead"


"no mine"


"ahahah,never saw anyone so happy to do this"how funny really a fun scene"guys make space and let me in please"he came in front of me smiled and i smiled in return,after that he sit in the chair"i am going first"


"ooo,you are first then?"


"dae"he smirked


"you should wait in line tought,look at how many are there"i pointed behind him,but he didn't even turn around he just looked at me in a flirtatuos way and say"i am the captain,i should give them the good exemple"we looked at each other,it's like we talked with just our eyes.I don't really know him,but i think in a way we are similar at least in being playful,he like to flirt it seems but i am like that too with him,it's just so fun,even thought me being like this is the results of my past expiriences.


"so?aren't you going to do your job doctor kang?"


"sure,so do you like it painful?or pain free?"


"painful"


"ahahah,don't say this just to seem manly,i may hurt you real bad"i while taking the syringe"i like the pain"


"...are you a masochist?"


"no i am not"


"i see"in his expression i can see no doubt and no fear"also aren't you a good doctor?i don't think you will hurt me,right?"


"mmm,where do you take all this confidence?"i start to touch his arm to find the right vein"well,because you are beautiful?"he looks at me leaning his head on his left hand.After what he said i look at him and answer"i found the vein,let's see if i am a good or a bad doctor"i smile and then put the syringe on the vein and start to draw the blood,he didn't move an inch"i knew it"he said.


"what?"i said a little curious


"that you are a good doctor"he answerd sure of his response,i smiled and after taking out the syringe,i put some pressure where i drawn the blood,i said"how do you know it?"


"it didn't hurt at all,you sure are a professional"


"hahah,thanks for that,in reality depends on my state of mind,if i am in a good mood,it will be painless but if i am not then it's gonna hurt a lot"


"so today you are in a good mood?is it because of me?"said captain si jin with his usual way"who knows"i smiled and he did too"get up now it's someone else turn now"


"yes madam"we both laughed a little.


After i took all of the soldiers sample of blood i send them to be analyzed,then my friend myung joo came to my office


"kang mo yeon"she called me with her arm crossed and her teasing smile


"what?"i smiled too"i heard that you and captain si jin already became a hot topic"


"what hot topic?"


"aigo,everyone are gealous of him because the two of you seems to have such a great relationship already"she said while coming closer to me"wow,so they made us a couple already,mpfff"


"wae?are you interested?"


"of course such a great and handsome guy,he look good in the uniform too"


"aigoo,no seriously do you like him?"


"he is fun to be with"i get up and then take off my doctor's gown"mo yeon,you really changed,before you would have been only interested in books,could it be the american air that changed you?"


"sure it did,why waste time on books when there are so many hotties right?"


"aigooo"


"caja"i take her arm and opened the door,there was captain yoo si jin waiting for us"captain yoo si jin?what are you doing here?"


"o please stop with the captain thing,just call me si jin"


"ok then,so what brings you here?"


"what?i am disappointed,have you forgotten?your welcome party?"


"aaaa,dae,did they do it for you too?myung joo?"


"what are you saying they just gave me some gift and a cake never a party"i looked at him"o that was her welcome party?"he looked away,scratched his head and looked back at me a little embarrassed"o well we really weren't all that prepared you know,we are just guys in the end hehehe"


"the truth is that he wanted to do it properly because it was for a certain doctor kang"si jin looked behind him and made a surprising face the unplasant kind.


"seo dae yeong!"said happily myunh joo.


"hi"


"o seo dae yeon ssi,so it's like this?thanks for the information"


"ya,what are you doing right now?you just made me an idiot in front of her"he said wispering,at that seo dae yeon answered aloud"but you are an idiot"


"ya!"


"ahahah,how fun,anyway ok when is it the party?"he smiled "right now,let's go there is this nice place"


"dae,let's go"i smiled and followed him just like myung joo and major seo dae yeong,when all of a sudden my phone started to ring"drrrr,ciakkaman"i said to them,the number was uknown"i don't know this number,o well,yeobuseyo?"


"hello,are you doctor kang?"


"dae"i answered and then started to walk again behind them"i am david choi,i heard from doctor song that you wanted to talk to me"i stopped,he called me,finally"dae!i did,listen when are you free?"


"right now, if you want-"


"i want,let's see each other at sweet cafe i will wait you there in about an hour ok?"


"sure no problem"


"perfect!"i end the call"guys i am sorry i have to go"


"what?but the party"


"sorry myung,si jin i am sorry really,but it's really important so"he looked at me for awhile"...aigo,what a sad news!it's really that important?"


"yes it is"


"...ok,then later you must do something so i will forgive you"


"sure!bye!"i run toward the door and go outside to my car.After 43 minutes i arrived,fortunately no police was there,or else i would have been in a bad situation,i did it in 43 minutes when at least an hour is needed,that's how desperate i am.I finally arrived to the meeting and he was there,i parked my car and then get off.


"hello,i am doctor kang mo yeon"


"hello it's an honor to know you,i heard a lot about you"


"o,thanks for the compliment"


"let's go inside now"


"dae".After we went inside we sited and then i started the converstaion"i won't beat around bush,i want to talk to your father can you arrange a meeting for me?"


"sure but why?"


"i am just a really big fan of his"


"i see,maybe i should do it"


"thanks,please let me know as soon as you can"


"sure"




Few hours later i was at my house and i just took a shower i was exausted but i was happy too,my plan is starting to take place,i have to know what he knows about my father"drrrr,"i take my phone and it's that guy again"hello david choi"


"yes,it's me doctor kang,my father is free tomorrow in the morning is it ok?"


"perfect"


"ok then"i called myung joo and asked her for a favor and to be my substitude tomorrow and she agreed even thoght she was curious.




The next day i went to the meeting place.


"good morning sir"


"o,good morning what a beautiful girl,i heard from my son that you are a big fun right?"


"dae"


"i don't usually do this but my son asked me so i agreed"


"thanks for your time"


"so what do you want?autograph?"


"no,in reality i was more interested in your books,there are really beautiful stories,are they real event?"


"real event?o no,how can something like that happen?no way"he denied with a smile on his face but i am not going to be decived.I smiled too and then asnwered"but i know they areal event"his face darkened,"w-what are you saying?"


"they are all real facts,from your previous life,from you previous job"


"that's not true,how-"


"you where in the special squad right?...back then"


"you,who are you?"


"me?a!right i didn't even introduce myself,what an idiot,my name is kang mo yeon"i said smiling"w-kang mo yeon?could you be?"


"dae,my father was doctor kang chul"


"you are kang chul's daughter?"


"dae"


"...i see...so what do you want?"he looked down,no more trace of his festive expressions of before"my father,he died,he suicided"after earing this he looked up to me,he was visibly schocked"what?suicided?"


"dae,or at least that's what they said to us,but i don't belive it...and judjing from your expresion,not even you"


"..."


"you know something right?"


"...i don't"he looked away"i stopped putting that stupid and fake smile i became serious and i am barely restraining myself"tell me what you know"


"i said i don't know anything"this damn coward"...you don't know anything?tsk...my father was accused of having killed his comrades,what comrades anyway he wasn't even a soldier but only a doctor a good one too,taken by those damn militars.Something happened and he was held responsible,we lived in shame for a years,then he was called back from the upper...he then disappeared,after a week they came saying he susided,but they didn't even give us the body back...why?they are hiding something i am sure and you...know something,so tell me"
His face showed guilt and sadness at my story,but after that he looked down again,going back to his previous statment.


"i am sorry for him,but i don't know anything"


"...tsk,so it's like this,what a coward,you became famous using my father's memory and yet he is still living in shame till now,what a great person you are"i get up"fine,remain silent,don't say anything,it's ok,because i will find the truth and wathever you are hiding and if you took part in the set up that ruined our life,i will come back and i will ruin you just like you and your pears did with us"i turn around put the money for what he ordered"here i am offering this drink,drink it,i am sure you will never forget this moment"i turned around and started to walk when he talked to me"i don't know anything and even if i knew something i won't tell you anything,i advice you to stop too whatever you are doing"i turn and look at him again"how can you ask something like this?that wasn't even suicide i am sure he was murdered and i should just le it be?...it's my father,my dear father,he can't even rest in peace"i felt tears growing in my eyes but i am not going to let then fall so i acted stronger than before"he suffered so much,you wrote it in you damn book too!yet,you want me to put an end to everything?dream on"


"i am telling you this because it's better this way,it's dangerous,what you want to do is-"


"mpfff,dangerous?who cares!i had to leave in shame and suffered for years because of this,do you think i can let this go like this?people may forget but not me"


"..."


"i won't stop till i find everyone of those bastards and then i will make them regret everything they did,you can either help me or just be there and wait for my venegance to come at you,that's all"i left and run toward my car,i went inside"...damn it,still it didn't go so bad,i was right,someone is behind everything and it's something big too,he is the first one there are other four i have to see,i won't loose hope or give up,never!"i better go back to work".


I arrived at the base and myung joo was surprised,i put the fake smiled i usually put on me"what's this?i thought you wouldn't come today"


"i was able to finish sooner"


"i see,i was about to see some of the soldiers they have some wounds to be looked at"


"ok i will come too"we then went inside the ambulatory of the base,and there where the soldiers who have to be looked at and one of those people was yoo si jin.


"yoo si jin ssi?are yo hurt too?"


"just a little scratch,but i heard you took the day off,why are you here?"


"i finished my buisness sooner than expected,wae?are you unhappy to see me?"i looked at him and smiled"let me see the wound"


"ok"he took off his pants"


"...aren't you even embarrassed?i am taking my pants off you know?"


"the wound is there somewhere right?i am a doctor so what's to be mbarrased about?...wae?did they hurt your precious parts?"


"ya!what a woman,seriously i am the only one embarrassed here?"i smiled and then i finally saw the wound,it's a really bad one,it was in the healing process so it won't hurt as much as before,yet there is still pain there"


"you,were able to walk and to train with this kind of wound?"i asked surprised"dae,wae?"


"this must hurt a lot"


"well at first,now it's berable"


"aish,pay attention will you?you only have a life!,"i start to take care of the wound he has on his thigh,i am starting to worry for this guy here,he seems the type who just goes for the battle withouth a plan"are you peraphs worried?"he asked smiling,how can he even do that.


"this condition of yours surely does worry me,you shouldn't move too much"


"i never tought that you would actually worry for me"


"wae?can't i?"


"no,i like it,please do"


"what?are you asking me to worry about you?"


"dae...it means you are thinking about me"


"...what are you saying now?...are you flirting with me now?tsk,aigo"


"i am serious doctor kang"i stopped to tend to the wound for a few seconds and looked at him,this is the first time someone said those words to me and i find them so strange and far from me,yet just a little i felt my heart beat faster.


"cough,anyway as your doctor i command you to stop doing at least for a month hard training or things that can put pressure on the wound,arasso?"i don't even know why i am pissed"dress up and go i have other patients"aigo you really are super worried for me"he smirked and i ignored him"ok i will go then"




After finally finishing my work i went outside to get some fresh air,i sit on a bench positioned under a tree,i closed my eyes and leaned my head on the bench when i heard a voice that surprised me"what are you doing?"i opened my eyes and found si jin's face on top of mine just incheses away i suddenly get up hitting his head,but i didnt do it on purpose"owwiwiw.it hurts"


"sorry,i didn't do it on purpose,aigo,it really hurts,either way it's your fault!"


"mine?yea maybe-gasp!"


"what?what happened?"


"o no your pretty face is ruined let's treat it"without understanding what he said,i was dragged inside the ambulatory,there was no one thought"why did you bring me here?"


"sit down"i did as he said,then he took some ice and wrapped it inside a towel and put it where i was hit"so the swell will go away"i looked at him"you too should put some on"


"ahahah,don't worry about me"


"...arasso then i won't worry,even thought you asked me to worry before"i pouted and looked away"ahahah,what a side of you i came to see,it's cute"


"cute?me?"


"dae,really cute"he came closer to my face,again my heart started to race and my face became a little red"i-it's ok i can do it alone"


"no,no,i am the doctor now,let's put some cream on it"he put some medicine on"ok,finished"


"...thanks"


"your welcome"he looked at me and his expression changed a little"i was worried you know?"


"worried?for me?...wae?"i asked confused


"this morning you seemed really sad"how did he knew"me?but i was like usual"


"no,your smile wasn't as beautiful as what i am used to see"


"..."


"i won't ask you don't worry,but if you want to,i am here...always"he smiled at me and i couldn't help but think,how good would it be if i really told him everything,but i know i won't,i will never,drag him into this,not a soldier...even if my heart is beating like it's about to burts.