19

I am back


CHAPTER 19


Still at the phone with jin woon, Lee Han-Soo told him


"i just,made a request to sent you a really good sample of a soldier the famous captain si jin,by the way it seems like they are a couple"


"what?!seriously?"


"dae"


"so what should we do?"


"here, it's nothing to worry about,because neither of them will get out of here alive.After i bring him to korea,i will sent him there immediately,tell her the truth and let's see if she is like her father and let's see just how much...she will sacrifice to know the truth,ahahah"


"but sir...telling her everything is a bit..."


"just do what i told you"


"...fine,i will do that"after the call jin woon goes to mo yeon and fake a smile"dae,then for today is all,you can go,come here tomorrow at 8.00 AM"he said


she smiled "sure,i will,see you tomorrow then" mo yeon walked back to where she came from when jin woon stopped her" doctor kang,wait" she turned around "dae?is there something else?"


he walk closer to her and then say"do you like money?" he asked in a evil way "of course,who wouldn't like them,that's why i decided to come here in the first place"


"mmm,but the pay at your hospital is hig too"


"let's say i am a doctor who can do anything for money,you know i want to open my own hospital as soon as possible and have an amazing life"


"oooo,i see"


"did i answer correctly your questions?"


"wery good really so good,you can go now" she bowed and then turned to walk away.After she left,mo yeon went straight home,she felt an horrible sensation there,for all the time,she isn't stupid and could feel that he was lying about what was behind those doors"just what the hell are they doing there?" she said then decided to take a shower. Her phone tought started no ring but she was in the bathroon and since it was in the silence mode there was no way for her to hear it. After she finished her shower,she finally decided to take the phone and saw there where like 30 missed calls of myung joo "why so many calls?...did something happen?" she worried dial her number and myung joo finally answer


"yeobuseyo?myung joo,what's wrong?"


"mo yeon!finally!,listen...-"


"what?"the voice wasn't of the best,she couldn't hear clearly"what are you saying?i can't understand!"


"si jin...-"


"what? si jin?what happened?"


"korea-!"


"korea?is he back?what- tu du tudu tu du"the call was disconnected"my gosh what's going on he is back?...already?but why didn't he call me?and why myung joo was so worried"mo yeon start to worry,he phone was off and needed to be recharged so she put it there,for all night she couldn't sleep a wink and she finally lost track of time. It was finally morning and the first day of work,but she was too worried and there was no time. So she took the phone,that after a night finally recharged,took the key and went straight to the new place of work.


"good morning doctor kang"when she arrived jin woon was there to welcome mo yeon"what's wrong with your face?"


"o,nothing i just feel a little unwell"


"i see,well try to take care of yourself dear"


"sure..."his smile was fake as hell but she didn't notice that something was wrong.


"doctor kang,listen do you remember where is your office?"


"dae"


"good,then go to that direction and stop by room,7,i will follow you soon i have something to take care of first"ok" while she was left alone,mo yeon was headed there,but before everything else she explored some of the other open rooms,but nothing was there,so she just stopped there and went to room 7,when her phone rang,it was myung joo"o!myung jo!what happened?"


"si jin,was captured and brought back to korea!i think,the one that took him said that he was choosen!"


"wait,he was chosen?"she said worriedly going in the room"dae!chosen for the experiment!"when she opened the door, on the little bed was lying si jin,she lost sight of everything"


"s-si jin?"mo yeon couldn't belive it,when si jin finally opened his eyes and looked at her.When she was about to go to his side jin woon came.


"o you are finally here doctor kang"she turned around and looked at him"what's with that face?"


"what does this mean?"she asked


"mmm,just something like a test,you know him right?captain yoo si jin,you two love each other"she didn't reply and he put on a really unpleasant expression as if he was laughing about the sitiation.


"you are doctor kang chul daughter right?"


"...i am"she said seriously


"i remember you,i saw you from the window when i left your house,after telling your mother about the suicide,how could i forget"


"...dae...how could you forget"she said


"now, your father was a really honest man and because of that he sacrificed his life,now i wonder,i searched around and foud out that you really love money"


"dae...i told you so"


"mmm,then i will give you more than we have agreed on"


"really?"


"but i want proof,first i want to know if you came because of your father"


"...i didn't"she said plainly


"i see,then..."he walk beside si jin and she flinch a little"then how about you start your work with him?"


"what?"she said surprised"wae? you are different right?you are someone who will sacrifice anything for her own good,so why not?...you want a life withouth worrying about money...or am i wrong?"


"you...are not...but"she cletch her fist after putting it inside her pocket gown"what do you want"good direct to the point,ok you use him as like a rat of laboratory and do experiment on him and you will obtain what you want,you will always stay beside him too,isn't that good'"


"..."


"it's no use refusing anyway,if you do i will kill you and this guy will be still our experiment,you don't really have a choice,pr maybe you have a choice"he smiled while she look around and saw some syringes and medicines.


"what are those?"


"those are what you are going to put in him,a special medicine to make him stronger,it's similar to steroids but more addictive and stronger,we have just some little success,like,100 soldiers already"she think by helself that it's the number of the stolen weapons but there are still the stronger one missing.


"so you want him because he is much better than the others right?"


"exactly,so what do you think?it's agood deal right?"he smirked thinking that mo yeong will refuse.She looked at si jin who seems to know exactly what is going on,he just can't freely move,they paralized his body


"we paralized him,this man was a pain in the we had to use our experimental soldiers to put him to a rest,that's why we did it...so?what are you choosing?"mo yeon looked at him and then at the siringes,then she takes them"owww,soyou choose,you surprised me!i didn't expect you to really do it"she was calm and smiled"well i told you already,that i love money more than anything",she put the medicine in the siringe and then walked closer to yoo si jin who could understand what was going on and,he really can't picture out what she is thinking,she closed the distance with si jin and wispered"i am sorry" she kissed him and then said"don't move an inch at all"si jin was surprised, when she get up and looked at jin woon,smiled and then turned seriouss


"...how about i kill him instead?"she said plainly surprising him and yoo si jin too"hu?"all of a sudden she takes one of the tool on the table and hit si jin and he seemed dead"what did you do??"he asked"i killed him,do you want to check?"and he did just that,he couldn't belive it,the man looked at a calm mo yeon and said"you..."


"well,i just tought that i prefer him death than using him as a rat,i think it's a better choice for me and for him,as you said we don't really had a choice,so i killed him instead of myself and since we where a couple i wanted at least to spare him,you know i care for him in the end"


"...tsk,seriously a dangerous woman,you are not like kang chul,at all!"he wasn't pleased and get up"i need to clean this mess up now!"


"i will dispose of the body,we don't need him anyway since he is already gone right?"


he looked at her and then tought about it,she was right they never used death bodies to do research so he agreed"fine!"


"i am going to call his father"


then afetr he left,she closed the door and made a call,after that Mo yeon brought him outside,there her friend doctor song was waiting for her"mo yeon!what happened?!why do i have to put a death body-"


"shhh,just shut up and do as i say"she bring him inside the ambulance and tend to his wound that she caused at his shoulder,after that o yeon took off something that she put under si jin arm"we will bring him to our hospital i will make it so that it seemed just a war wound,bye"she closed the door and called si jin"si jin!i am sorry i needed to fake your death,si jin!"


"m-mo yeon..."


"what the hell is happening here?! who is this man?and what is about faking his death!?"


"he was paralized and i had to make the paralizer out of his body"


"so you tryed to kill him?!"


"shut up and help me!he lost a lot of blood!" after that she brought him to the aesang hospital in secret since there was the spy doctor.They brought him inside the abandoned side of the hospital asking him to bring more blood and so he did,finally after awhile she was able to cure him.


"sigh"


"now,i really want and have the right to know!"


"it's better if you don't, anyway i better call myung joo..."she then ask his friend to stay with him for awhile


"where are you going mo yeon?"


"i need to go somewhere please stay with him for awhile"


"aish,arasso"mo yeon walk to the parking lot trying to look calm as if nothing happened,because the spy can be looking at her.After she is in her car she run towards her house,but dosn't go there.A little distant from her place,she own a house,it's about the same as her place but more spacious and with another room,there she usually brings her new and most important research and that she use for emergensies and this sure is one.She prepare a bed and as a doctor she never fails to have good tools and medicines,but in si jin case she need to brings some things from the hospital.She then call her friend and tell him to help her take him in the car and then finally she is able to bring him to her house.


After putting a sleeping si jin,mo yeon keep on tending to his wound and be near him all night,he even had a little fever thout the night.


"i am sorry,si jin,i am sorry,please wake up"she said worried as tears start to come out of her eyes,few more our pass and she still can't seem to calm down.Crying mo yeon,wipe his sweat and finally his fever is down.She kept on holding his hand,crying.when all of a sudden she feel someone touching her head,and sudenly she look up "hi...doctor kang mo yeon"he said in a low voice"you finally woke up!"


"she hug him" i am happy,thanks,thanks fo waking up!"


si jin looked at her and then tryed to get up from his lying position"you are worried,yet you stabbed me" she finched and made a sad face"i am sorry"


"...why did you do that?...i know you didn't take any vital parts,but i still can't understand why you did it"


"...because it was the only way to get you out of there alive...i know it hurts,but i had to make it belivable,i put some pressure in a certain part of yur body so that he wouldn't be able to feel your pulse"


"...i understand"he knew it from the start that she wouldn't do something that hurt him"you did it for me?so now they think i am...gone"


she nodded"dae,myung joo called e to tell me you were kidnapped yesterday but my phone stopped working,so i had to recharge hit,i couldn't sleep a wink,when i finally could talk to her,she told me what happened and it was then...that i saw you...my wrost nightmare...became true...it seemed like they found us out...if i refused i would be killed and you would be used as a puppet for their experiments and if i agreed...i would have to be the one...to make you that way"


he looked at her seriously and then tryed to make a joke"why didn't you agreed,we could be together all day,i could see you work and-"


"shut up!"si jin was surprised but only for a second because he made a different expression soon after,an understanding "do you really,think,i would have been able to make you become like that?just what did you take me for...crae,if i had no choice i would rather have killed you and then killed myself after!"she said angrly"...but since i have now another reason to hate them,i can't die,i refuse and of course"she looked at him"i had to save you too,you can never...leave my side,you must stay alive no matter what,i will...protect you"


"...i am not all that happy,those words should be said by me...i am the man and should be the one protecting you"


"...you did,you saved all the time,from loosing my mind,from a lifless life,also...you helped me a great deal with the weapons too,they are going to be used for the modified soldiers,o by the way,why the hell did you follow them?!"


"ahahah"he laughed with the little force he has" because i could feel like i had no escape?"


"don't make me laugh,i know well just how much seo dae yeong and the others are"


"not for them,i could see that theyr body where trained a great deal,i didn't know exactly what they wanted so i had to take a gamble and see if i was right...and i was"


"damn you,another idiot like my father"


"what about you?aren't you the same?not to mention that you are a girl"


"but i could use more means than you"


"yea,sure like what?"


"like...money"


"money?"


"i put around the word that i love so much money that they would think i can be corrupted easily, and in a way i think it worked"


"because you killed your lover?"


"because,i am smart and they aren't,also,in all that mess i could at least make your sacrifice useful"


"what do you mean?"


"the medicine,i have it"


"o really? but i have something too"


"what?"he takes something out from his military pants,and take something out from the pocket"here,i took this from one of the soldiers who attacked me"she was surprised"let me see"she take the little plastic bottle he gave her"if he said they are similar to steroids,for them to be that strong they must want them a lot,that's why he had this and i think all of them had this too"


"i don't think they are like seroids,this is a different drug,sure they will get addicted to it"she then look at him"do you still think it would have been good being one of them?"


"mpfff,i was only joking,still how the hell did you come out with that?"


"...i saw you paralyzed there,i felt like you where my father all over again,i couldn't permit it.But then i tryed to calm down,like you said to me before i can't panick,then i looked around and saw the siring and a tool used for operations so i just tought about using it,you couldn't move but you head saw that you could move it just a bit,but that would be dangerous"


"so that's why you said not to move"she nodded"the rest i told you before" mo yeon phone then rang it was myung joo"yeobuseyo"


"ya!what happened?how is si jin?i heard everything!from the phone"


"what?really?"


"dae"


"i am sorry you must have been worried a lot,but he is fine now,tought he is dead for them"


"aish,listen,i recorded the call"


"what?!you did what?!"


"i recorded it,tought the sound isn't the best,the the conversation is fine enough"


"myung joo!you are great!fantastic!listen,make more copies and then sent one to me and to agrus,also,we found out two type of drug,one that they wanted to use on si jin"then si jin talked too"when i was fighting i took a bottle with medicine from one of the soldiers who took me"


"wow,what the hell"


"mo yeon,you are going to run some tests on these right?"she nodded"good after that,we will be able to understand more what these drugs are made of.How is the situation there?"asked si jin"everything fine,but everyone were worried about you"


"i am fine,but i am not able yet to come there,i think it's better that you ask your father to take everyone back in korea,but...pay attention about every thing suspicious there,notify us,also,i am really angry right now,these damn people want to mess with us soldiers,we who protect this country with everything we've got are used like tools,when i get to know who is behind this i will make they pay for what they did till now...i stayed still for too long now."


Si jin is really mad"listen, contact my friend,seo dae yeong knows who i am talking about,listen to what he has to say and then ask him back us up when we tell him to"


"just who is this guy?"


"someone who own me a lot,he will help us so don't worry,also"he looks at mo yeon"i think we should act them directly,i also need to know who made us blow our identity"


"what do you mean?"


"i think that the person who didn't want to talk to us is the one who called him,we should be really careful from now on,but now i really can't stand him so i think,we need something strong"


"something likee what?"asked mo yeon"if the public knew about all this what do you think will happen?"he smirked"but he has a lot of power and we still don't have definitive proof,about that aren't that far are we?"i think i heard one of the dotors saying to jin woon that he will be at a charity party with Lee Han-Soo,it's all fake in reality they will use they money that they will receive for theyr purpose,it's in 3 weeks,down't we have enough time time?"


"we don't!we had to investigate for all this time just what do you think to do?also my voice will be heard,if you want to make that public,are you crazy?"


"about that we can modyfy it,but still we need more proof that's for sure,now let's decide for the next step,since they think i am out of the game,you will be alone there right?but there is where myung joo will come,she will be there for a visit because of your father"


"me?when did he say that?"asked myung joo confused"you will have to ask him,do everything in your power just...make it so to go there,you can search together it will be safer,even if it's only for a day"


"arasso,said myung joo"


"good,let's see what happen next,we are close guys,just a little more and we will make them pay everything they did"said seriously si jin


"you are right,i will work on the medicines soon,i am going to bring some materials,for the research,but it would be good if they can leave some documents,i am sure they have something hidden right there and i will find it,we are close si jin."


Mo yeon couldn't have the help of myung joo,since her father didn't make her go there,but Agus saw her and was shocked,he oculdn't belive that she was there,withouth a care in the world.Agus knew that she was already found out and called si jin in a hurry telling him everyting.Si jin tryed to call her but she couldn't make it,so Agus was the one to save her.


"ya!what the hell are you doing?!trying to die like your father?"


"Agus what ar you doing here?anyway i found out everything!about the drugs!"


"there is no time for that!lt's get out! they already knew about you investigating!"


"what?"


They get out of the hospital and finally mo yeon was able to aquire all she needed


"Agus"


"what?"


"thanks for helping me?"


"it's ok,i have repayed my debt to you and your father"but there was still a problem,Lee Han-Soo isn't stupid and he must have surely made some back up plan.


Lee Han-Soo received a call that told him everything that happened


"what?!damn!in the end she took me by surprise still i have someone again"he dial a number


"hello,it's been awhile,writer choi"he smirked







Hi everyone,here another chapter,tell me if you liked it please^^. I decided to finish this story before continuing will you recognize me because as i alreasy said it's almost done,so i can concentrate on the other better,thanks for reading.^^