4

I am back


CHAPTER 4


Sunday,Albania.


"We finally arrived,is everything ok?kang mo yeon?do you need help?"


"no thanks,this is where we are staying at?"


"dae,i came other times with the others  guys,we never came with a doctor before tought so we did what we can to welcome you"


"it's not just me,kang mo yeon who you guys should welcome but the doctor me.Don't worry you did a lot already,the rest i will do it on my own"i looked around and then si jin asked me to follow him and so i did"listen,this is the place where you are staying at,we are all man and you will be the only female here so we decided to make you stay in this room"


"i see..."i then notice a door near my room and pointing my finger at the door i ask"by the way who is gonna stay in that room?"


"that's my room"i looked at him and then said"wasn't i supposed to stay in this area alone since i am a girl?"i crossed my arms.


"well,since you are a girl,i,as a man should be next to you in case something happens"then he look at me with a teasing expression saying"this way when you want to sleep with someone"i look at him shocked"what?"


"i am just a door away"


"YA!SI JIN!"i hit him and he laugh"stop laughing and dream on i will never do that again!"i run into my room and then pass my hand in my air"damn it...i really should stop drinking...i asked a man to sleep together with me,what will i do next?..."my embarrassed expression became serious"i have no time to do this,i have more important things to think about.I get up and then go to my suit case,there is a big purse and form there i take out some documents,I take the little paper between the others


"it's here,my dad's writing"this paper,i found it when i went to my hold house,everything was still there,no one wanted to buy our house and for me was a bless since i could go and search as much as i wanted,but i was a little uncertain,after what happened at our house in america,i didn't expect to find something,since they would have already come here in korea.That's exactly what i thought our place was a mess but i searched anyway till i found in a drawer in my room,this page of what it seems like a diary,the funny thing is that i didn't plan on looking there,but my head told me to just look in my room,maybe to search for somethng of mine but what i found was this instead a paper and on it are these words"THE ALBANIAN IS THE KEY",i don't know what it means or why my dad thought of hiding it in my room,this means he didn't suicide but i still didn't found out anything.


FLASHBACK TO A DAY BEFORE


"So are you going to be deploied again?myung joo?"


"dae,i may had to go with my seo dae yeong but i am not sure,since it's not my father to decide my deployment"


"i see"


"but i think that there are more possibilities for you instead of me"


"i see,but for me it's better staying here"i still have people i have to talk to.


"i understand"


"anyway where are they going?"


"in Albania"my eyes widen and i can't belive what i just heard,they are deployed in Albania"this is perfect!"in reality you can't even say no,since you are in charge of the special squad"who is saying no!i am gonna go,even if they say no"


"but you just said,you didn't want to go"she asked confused"i never said that!"i said smiling then i receive a call from her father saying that i am going to be deployed  in Albania and i was so happy,i started to run like mad to si jin"si jin!"we where the only one in the barrack and he was changing

"omona,what is it?why are you this happy?is it because you are happy you saw this handsome me??"he said proudly


"are you going in Albania now?"


"are you ignoring my question?anyway dae,wae?you are going with us or is myung joo the one to come?"


"no dear,i am the one to come" i said while he put the shirt on


"but why are you this happy?"he said smiling not understanding why i am like this


"because i can finally see the albanian's hotties"then he looked at me and his face wasn't anymore as happy as before,he was about to put on his shirt but after what i said he let the shirt fall on the bed and then he just get up and came towards me "what?"i must admit it was quite the sight,but gosh seeing this guy shirtless sure is a threat to my heart.


"what are you doing si jin?"i tried to act cool and just put a joking expression on,but he kept on coming to me till i touched the cold walls and he finally cornered me,i remained silent for awhile while looking at him in the eyes till he said"what do you mean albanian's hotties?they aren't good looking you know doctor kang?"


"...then who is it the good looking for you?only the korean guys?"i tried to not let him see though my embarrassment and the fact that my heart is racing too much"not any korean guy,but just one"he said looking at me smirking and looking at my eyes and every corner of my face,gosh this is annerving seriously,i can't move an inch"...me,i am good looking,i am the only one who can match your beauty"what do i answer at this?i don't even know how i could answer his previous questions,but this...this seems like he is c-c-c-onfessing!and it's not possible in the least.Si jin was smirking while saying that"that's what you think,but this beauty here isn't of the same opinion"i acted cool again...i tried at least hoping to seem belivable,he came closer to my face and i saw him looking at my lips,don't tell me he is going to,it's not possible he must me joking,this man is a flirt!.


I really don't know how to get out of this situation,i am paralyzed,between his strong arms he has captured me.


"is this really what you think?"he sayd looking back at my eyes,maybe my lips are secure now?"dae...now stop this act please will you"i said and then i tryed to grab his arm,the left one so i could get out of this situation,but he took my hand and pushed it to the wall too,i can feel his hand touching mine and i can't belive what he is doing,i don't think i can keep my kang mo yeon,cool-fakade.I looked at him surprised this time,but he smirked at me instead and said"wasn't you the one who asked me to hug and sleep together?and now you are playing like this?what albanians or koreans?i am the only one...that can put up with this little girl"i can't hold on anymore,i am too embarrassed"i was drunk damn it!it wasn't purpose!"he then laughed and let me go,i was relived yet pissed"what are you laughing at now?"


"you,my gosh,when that night is mentioned you became like a little shy girl,when before you where so cool,i was worried that my manly act didn't affect you at all"it did!belive me,your ABS where enought to dream for a life time!"so what?are you saying?stop talking about that time!erease it!"


"i don't want,i have no intention to"he teased me"ya!"


"what are the two of you doing asked  Kong Chul-Ho whie Im Gwang-Nam and Kim Gi-Bum where together looking at us surprised.


"is real?aare the two of you an item already?"


"what?"


"ahahah"what if we are?"


"stop saying that!"


END OF FLASH BACK


Still that man is surely dangerous for me,my brains stop functioning well when he is around.


I better take action at the first ocassion i can,but how?i don't know anyone here and i can't actually ask any albanian can i?also i have to pay attention to not be foud out by si jin and the others,in the end they are still soldiers...dae,i must be careful."Wait,the name of the soldiers i think someone is from albanian,i can start from those people instead of just the one that knew my father,dae"i take the list of people i have and look at their place of birth and there is only one,"sergeant Agron,i should ask around,he was considered an hero of the time,i don't think i will attract unwanted attention,that's what i will do first thing in the morning.


"tok tok"


"who is it?"


"it's me,come down and eat with us,it's our welcome party"


"welcome party?"i get out of my room after putting away my things.


"what welcome party?"


"we didn't give to you a proper one remember?because you ditched us"


"right,sorry for that"


"it's ok,come now"


"dae"he made way and i followed,we went to the garden and there they already coocked,there was meat,vegetables and a lot of alcol,that i like too,aish"wow!"


"welcome,doctor kang!"everyone shouted,then Kim Gi-Bum came to me and directed to a particular chair,there was a glass with my name on"sit down,doctor kang and eat all you want,it's really good,here drink this too is delicious"but..."it's red wine,i like any type of red wine what do i do?i should refuse but"thanks"i smile and then start to drink.Time passes and i am at my third glass of wine and at that si jin say"stop doctor kang,that's enough"


"let go,who are you my mother?"


"i am not,but i bet she will beat me up if she saw you like this,stop drinking"he tried to take my glass but i took the bottle"i am fine i can still go on...


Few minutes later


"thanks everyone!good night!tangyeol!i am goint o my room"


"by doctor kang!"everyone say"


"will she be able to find the room?"mo yeon look from side to side but she can't remember the way"there?or it there?a!it's there"


"sigh,that's not the way"


"o! si jin ssi!tangyeol!"she smiled"aigo,the child again,i am going to become a babysitter"


"tangyeol!"


"dae,dangyeol,now come this way"


"no!it's that way"


"dear,ya that's the road"


"dae,the road to my go in my room ahahah"


"it's not fun,hu stop struggling or i am going to be forceful"


"forcful?yay!be forceful,forceful!"


"what a kid,don't even know what she is saying,fine then don't regret it later"


he take her in his arms,and it's not really good for a drunken person,but she was having fun instead


"you weren't forceful at al!"


"aish,do you think i am crazy what if you threw up on me?he this is your room go and sleep"


"ok!"


"obedient this time?ok,,i am going then"


"tangyeol!"


"am i doing the right thing?listen i am in the room over there for anything just come and call me"


"tangyeol!"


"sigh,again with the tangyeol,good night moyeon"


"tangyeol!ahahahah"


"dae"he closed the door she started to undress and miraculously she was able to put on the pajama even if they where different type but at least she wear something this time around,she then goes in the bed,but she put her head where usually are placed the foot and on the cushions where her feet instead"it's cold".


An hour later,in si jin's room


"this is good it doesn't seem like something bad happened,anyway,i better go to bed i have to wake up soon tomorrow"after going to bed after like 30 minutes his door opens and he ear some steps he was on alert he took the gun he was hiding in the drawer,he tough that when the person was near enough he would take action then,but at one point the sound of the steps stopped and instead he heard like someone was raising his sheets,he then turned around and to his surprise the one he saw was kang mo yeon,entering the bed,fortunately he stopped in time he almost shoot her"what the hell,is she doing here...kang mo yeon you scared me"


"mmmmm"she then go closer to him till she was near his chest"sigh,you aren't able to sleep again?"


"dae"


"sigh,fine,sleep"he take her in his arms again just like that time at his house,on mo yeon's face a beautiful smile appeared as if she was at peace,in her mind she felt secure like never before.


The next day


"aaaaaaaaaaaa,again?did i sleep in his room again?"fortunately he wasn't in the room since he had to wake up earliear to train.Mo yeon took her things and get back in her room,after her embarrassment she remembered what she wanted to do,so with the excuse of taking some more medicine she asked one of the soldier to accompany her and he agreed.She finally was in town and brought what she had to while in the mean time asked around about the soldier she wanted to know about,but no one knew anything till one person told her about a man who knew everything,but he was a little strange and a little crazy,this person owned a little shop of military things,like old guns and the likes and all sort of object about war,no one seemed inside.


"hello?is someone inside?she just asked,no one unswered,so she was about to go away when all of a sudden a low voice and a little creepy say"a korean woman?ahahaah"


"gasp!"she turned around"gosh you surprised me"a man completly dressed in back witha back hood too on,she couldn't see his face good enough,but she didn't wanted in  the least.



"what a surprise,interesting,ahahaah"he looked at her in a really scary way,he heart beat fast but she didn't allow herself to be scared


"i have something to ask it's about a sergent the eroe you know"


"sergent?who?"he closed the distance with his eyes wide open as if he was crazy,someone who was scmiling in a creepy way"A-A-Agron!the heroe!"


"AGRON?!AHAHAHA,what hero?he wasn't a hero!he was just a coward"


"what do you mean?where is he?i want to talk to him-"


"HE ISN'T HERE ANYMORE!"AHAHAHAHAAH"he cirled around her"what do you mean?"


"he left this world already,that man was a coward who had many secrets"


"what do i do?where does he lives then?"


"ahahahaahahahaha,asian girl,how many years was i didn't see a korean?a!that one that doctor ahahaha"


"doctor?"


"right"


"was,this the one you saw?"


"mpfffahahahaha,no,ahahahahaha"


"what the,stop laughing and answer correctly will you!"she said angrly


"ahahaha,why should i?i don't have any intention of obey you,i get nothing in return"


"fine then i will buy something,wathever,this,now answer"


"...go out child,never come here again,or searching for that man,he already,left this world ahahahaha,also give that back"


"BUT I NEED TO KNOW!TELL ME SOMETHING I CAN USE DAMN!"


"GO OUT!i don't like korean's anyway,i hate then all and if you don't leave,you will never get out from here and give that back!"she felt scared,really scared,every inch of her body told her to move and get out and that this man was dengerous so she just run like mad outside again with just little than nothing,just that he wasn't a hero and that he isn't around anymore.


"DAMN IT!what do i do now!"


"doctor kang!i was worried where did you go?"


"sorry,let's go back"


"after going back to the base she run to her room,closed the door and just smashed the thing she brought"damn it!why,why!?watever i do,wathever i try to do,is nothing but a impasse!where did i go wrong!what is it that didn't work?!...sob,sob,aish"then she collapsed near the smashed object,and there she saw,an old watch inside it,the watch with a name on it,the squad name"odino team,number 01"Agron number?...how could he have something like this?the odino team member didn't have this kind of watch also,this is a golden watch...he wouldn't be able to afford it,with his general status,it can't be,also,how can he have this?"thinking about it after i took it he became hostile he wanted it back at all cost..."she suddenly get up from the chair"it's him?...it's him!that's the only way!she then run again to the shop and came inside.


"you...came again?do you not value your life?"she turned around this time not scared at all"...nice to meet you,i finally am able to speack to you,Agron".