5

I am back

CHAPTER 5


"have you found anything?"


"no sir"


"i understand,damn bastard,that kang is giving me problems even now that he isn't in this world anymore...arasso,tell me anything you find,the faster the better"


"sir,i have something to report tought,i remembered just now"


"what?"


"his daughter kang mo yeon,she is a doctor too,is back in korea"


"i understand,so she came back"


"tok,tok"


"come in"


"hi sir,it's been awhile"


"tsk,it's a pleasure to see you again,Agus"


"dae,it's apleasure to meet you again sir"said Agus smiling


"so,what's new?i just heard that his daughter is back in korea and became a doctor too,did you know anything about it?"


"sorry,sir,i didn't know it,i was busy with my other affairs,as you already know i am not a soldier anymore"


"yet you are still my man..."he smiled


"that's right"


"by the way take a good look at her mother but more to the daughter,i wanna know everything"


"sure,bye then,i have previous work to do"


"sure go"


"see you,sir"he smiled and then went away.


Outside the building


"sigh,little kang mo yeon,what are you trying to do?why did you came back to the place you hate so much?...that day when i came at your house,i pretended you weren't there and with that i saved your life...what are you planning to do now?are you trying to resolve the mistery involving your father?"mpfff,i can still remember those eyes"ahahahaha,interesting,little kang,i don't know what to do,if cry or...if being excited to see you struggle trying to find the truth...see you soon...mo yeong"




Meanwhile in Albania


"nice to meet you Agron"she said full of confidence,the man looked at her and remained silent for awhile"they say i am the crazy one but i think you are the one who is crazy...i already told you he died-"


"He didn't.Because he is right in front of me"kang mo yeon said not leaving his eyes for a second"...ashahahahahah"he run to her and he took her arms"ahahaha,i already told you,to never come here again,but you didn't listen to me and now as i promised...you will never get out of this place ahahahahahah".


At the military base,si jin is searching for kang mo yeon


"guys where is doctor kang?"


"i don't know"


"where did she go?is she ditching her work already?"




Back to kang mo yeon,Agron took her in a dark room,there was no way to escape but just the door where they came from,but it didn't seem like he will let her go anytime soon,she isn't scared thought,it's he only chance to know the truth,he is her hope,even if he is a dangerous man,she will get out alive,no way she will let herself die there.


"now,this is where you'll die,ahahaha"


"stop with the crap and answer me"


"ooo,it seemed like you aren't scared of me,could it be that you tought i would help you?hahaha,no way"


"i won't die,so now tell me what you know Agron"


"tsk,still at it,i am not,asian girl"


"you are,i have proof and things i don't understand"she take out of her pocket the watch she found"i found this in that object i took,before and now i know why you where so against me taking it,look,odino team,number 01"Agron number...your number"she looked at him who is now listening to her silently still with that creepy smile on his face"keep on going"


"you where just a sergeant,there was no way for you to afford it,not this kind,if i am not wrong it was worth your entire allowance to buy it and on top of it,these words.There is no need to have this kind of watch since for most of the times you where in missions,what need do you had for this?..."


"in reality i could afford it"


"so you finally admit it"


"it's not like you will have the chance to tell anyone,since you will d-"


"i won't i will get out of here alive after getting my answers"


"mpfff,wow,what a positive mind you have,ahahahaha,let's listen to the rest,i have time"he said smiling creeply and sit on a chair"...i think this watch,was given to you by someone"


"who?"


"you should tell me who,also..."she pointed at his covered face"your face,something happened,the time when you decided to let people know you as dead,but you where alive all this time,yet you didn't ask to get treated why?what are you hiding there"


His face darkened and for an instant she made a step back"what about my face?"he get up from the chair and and get closer to her different than before,his steps were slow and threatening"that's right,what you said it's true,everything,a part from a thing"agron...is really dead"


"are you kidding me?you are here alive!"


"ignorant fool,do you want to see my face that much?fine then,look at your heart content"he took off his hood and what came out wasn't just a face full of scars as she belived,but a deformed one,nothing resembled a human,just what it seemed like a skeleton with some pale skin attached to it,with white air,she was disgusted,his skin sent out a really bad smell that of rotting flesh"what the-"she stepped back and put her hands on .


"ahahahaha,see,it's not as good as you think"he said taking his hood back"do you regret it?now do you understand?when i said that Agrus was dead?i was telling the truth"


"what happened to you really?"


"i died"


"it's not possible,that seemed like you where burned alive!"


"that may be it yet you are still far,little asian girl,now it's my turn to ask questions,what are you searching for?"


"she looked back at him and took all her courage and then said"the truth,all the truth"


"what truth?about what?me?ahahaha,you aren't going to gain anything"


"i want the truth for my father"


"your father?who the one i saw the other time?"


"no!the one on the picture,that was my father"he looked at her again"


"what was your name again?"


"kang mo yeon,i am a doctor like him"


"kang?...you are...that kang's daughter?"


"dae"


"so?just ask him?i don't know anything"


"aish,i am so fed up,wit this"she get up and take him from his collarbone and his hood came down,his face is now visible again"you know something!damn it!you where in the same damn unit as he was working for!do you think i have time to play game here?something happened to you and the unit but it seems like you where unfortunate,more then the others and my father!...he was held responsible for the annilations of the unit..."


"what?he was?ahahahahah,so he did it,finally,he made it"


"made it?are you joking with me?"


"ahahahaah,that man,what happened to him,did they torture him or something?"


"he died,suicide"the man then stopped laughing and looked at her"it's no fun anymore right?you are alive and that one is alive too how can that be?..."she shouted"HOW CAN YOU BE ALIVE AND MY FATHER DIED!WHY WAS HE KILLED!"


He wasn't even surprised"so he really was killed,just what the heck do you know,first you talk as if you don't know anything,then it seemes like you know him and now...you don't even seem surprised when i said that it wasn't suicide but that he was killed"she let go of her old and kept on talking"you think you are the only one who suffered?i am sorry for your face but if what i think it's true then you deserved it"


"what do you mean?"


"that you were corrupted"he remained silent and just smirked"again,your facial expression still can be seen anyway even like that and it's making me mad,do you wanna die for real?hu?"


"you...resemble him a lot"


"wow,finally we arrived at something,you admitted it,good,now stop playing and let's talk like the adult we are shall we?"


"you are praying too much in this matter,also,die?sure do it,i am living in hell every single day!i can't even look in the mirror,this abomio i am wearing yet i can't do anything"


"plastic surgery?never heard of it?"



"do you think i can solve this with just a plastic surgery?!...you are right i was corrupted,and that watch is the proof of that...but my face... is proof of my betrayal"


"betrayal?"she asked confused


"it means,that i have to act death or else i will really die"


"but you are a hero"


"i am not and anyway a hero can become a criminal in just a second...what do i tell you anyway,you never expirienced this,no pain"


"pain?ahahah"she looked at the man"pain"if you were corrupted it means everyone else where but my father must have found something or just found it out i don't know and in the end was killed.I don't even have a body to mourn at,they didn't give it back to us,they sayd he suicided yet we can't even have an utopsy since there is no body!.Hell?we lived in hell,that country made my father a damn assassin when he wasn't at all.Even the granny who he cured all his life screamed as if he was a moster,not even thinking about how much he cared for her!"tears down from her eyes"my mother was hit and the korean didn't do anything to help us,nothing,not even when we asked to search again!who is the one living in hell?only you?"


"you,do you want to fight a country?"he said sarcastically


"i hate it will all my heart!...but i know that it's not the problem,the one or the ones i am searching are not in the sistem but in the military force"


"you should stop what you are trying to do"


"i won't,i won't held you responsible and i won't give your hidentity away so just help me"


he remained silent"..."


"by the way i found this in our korean's house,it's my fathers calligraphy,but i don't know what it means"


"the albanian is the key?"


"yes,that's why i am here"


"ahahahahah,sigh"


"what's now?"


"fine,your father was a good and smart man,maybe too smart.I came to know him when i was sent to korea for awhile,i was sent in the odino's squad,there where the most good soldier of various countries,we became friend fast and your father was the younger brother yet he was more mature then any of us.We soldiers where give these watch with our plate number on,just like you said we couldn't afford it even so we were happy,because it proven that we did a good job,but then your father discovered something and i left the military"


"what do you mean?did he found something he shouldn't have?you are being vague"


"he did,but it's not something you should know"


"wait,wait,wait,if the watch was given to you by the upper either the squad was a fake for their purpose or they just made you corrupted not knowing you actually received bribes?i mean you wheren't doing work for a right cause but for something else?something like that?"


"...i later found out that these watch weren't bribes more like,something to indentify us"


"i think i understand now"she then looked at him"this means you betraiyed the govern?!and so they did this to your face?"he didn't unswer at that but instead he said"...your father helped me a lot,he tried to help my skin to recover as much as possible but it didn't work,i am grateful in any case because he saved my life and now i am gonna repay him protecting his daughter"


"wow,you wanted to kill me just awhile ago"she said sarcastically


"well i change my mind fast,ahahah"


"aish"


"you have the same reaction as him,he cared for you and your mother.He was proud of his daugther,he loved you"


"...i love him too,so just say what did he found i want the detail,just with what you said,i can't go more than that,i need more!"


"i am not gonna say anything more and you,will stop right here,that sentence,dosn't mean anything and i am not the key"


"what?!but i-"


"shhh,someone is calling"


"hu?"


"kang mo yeon!"


"it's si jin!damn it"


"who is he?your man?"she blushed a little"what are you saying!,aish i am going now"she turned around and walked to the door direction but then stopped and looked back at the deturped man"Agron,thanks and tomorrow i will come again"


"stop it,because i won't tell you more than this"


"you will"she smiled"also,i think i can help you at least for the smell of the skin,i am not confident i can help your sking with surgery,that's too damaged,and too much time passed,you should come to the hospital to do some tests,but i am sure you won't,so i can only do that for you,she finally go outside the room.


he looks at me with a sad smile,you,i hope you aren't too much like him,or else you will end up like your father and that's too cruel.


Meanwhile


"kang mo yeon!"


"i am here!what are you doing shouting in a public shop?"


"me?you have to work remember?but instead you are in this..."he look around strange place"sigh"i am not ditching,moreover let's go to the base i just had to ask something"


"what?"


"clothes"


"clothes?"


"dae"


"here?are you stupid?"


"aish,i know they don't sell it here!but i asked around and no one had what i was searching"


"what are you saying!it's full of people that sell clothes"


"it's not what i was searching for ok?"


"then what where you searching?"gosh how do i get out of this situation stupid me!i knew it this man make my brain a mess.


"hu?"


"aish,underwear!"i shouted


"un-un-underwear?"what did i just say?i couldn't really,no i looked at his face but i was speachless at my stupidity,aish i am hot now!my face must have become a tomatoe!move body,move!"a..."he smirked,no,aish i run like mad outside.


"mpffff...how are you sir?"said si jin after turning around"hi si jin"he smiled"why did she came here?"


"it's as she said...but i don't sell those as you see so..."


"really?"


"don't make that face will you?i am not going to do anything to her,you know i hate asian's people"


"but she isn't just korean,she is beautiful...ahahahahahah"


"yea...i must admit it,she is quite cute"


"what?"He glared at him


"calm down,so she is your girlfriend?"


"yes"


"but she said you are not"


"we are,don't listen to her,ahahah,well,she will be"he smiled"i should go now,or else i don't know where she will run too"


"you should...si jin"


"hu?"


"take good care of her,never let her get hurt"si jin looked at him,with a different expression this time"why would she be in danger?"


Agrus looked at him first in a serious way and then smiled"of course is such a pretty girl,she will be in danger anywhere"


"i know and i will protect her...bye"si jin went away while Agrus looked at his back"be careful,she is,kang chul's precious daughter.


At the base she put her doctor's gown and did her job all the while hiding from si jin,she was too embarrassed.When finally came the night and the work finished she went to her room trying to process what happened today.She was about to open it when someone wispered at her ear"so why did you need new underwear?just so you know i like the y type"


"ya!"she turned around and she was blushing"ahahahah"she hit him"idiot!why are you here and i won't use the y kind!"


"ahahahah,so you want to seduce me with the"i am innocent type?"he teased"ya!"he then grabbed her hand"come and sleep in my room kang mo yeon"


"eeeeeee?"