23

I am back

CHAPTER 23


"ok then let's go to my university,it's not really far away,well i had to take the tram to go there but now we have time,we can enjoy the road and walk while going there"she smiling said to him he nodded and then he stopped holding her hands and put his arm to her shoulder then let's go to your university,i really can't wait"he looked at her and smirked"kaja!"he said trying to change his voice and at that mo yeon laughed and then started to walk.After some time they finally arrived at her university"so this is the university?"


"dae,i was only able to do 1 year in korea because of what happened but here i had to start all over,fortunately i am smart and was able to finish everything with the higest score"


"wow,so tell me something about your school days,did you have some rivals?"


"what rivals?tsk,mmm,well...something similar was maybe Brayan"


"bryan?"


"dae,he was famous for always be first and when i arrived he was always second"


"he must have hated you a lot"


"dae,he did,truth is that he was first not because of the fact that he was good but becasue he did what it was enough and the rest was thanks to the professors,but i was my father's daughter so they couldn't do that anymore,he tryed all sort of things but..."she looks at him and asmile"i was too smart for him wathever he did never went his way"


"ahahah,poor boy,so now what is he?"


"he have a hospital and he is really famous even in our hospital"


"o,then he wasn't all that bad"she looks at him annoyed"tsk,tsk,tskya,he is famous for his mal practice,he does plastic surgeries and he always does them wrong"


"aigo...malpractice?is he married or have a fiance?"


"he has a wife,wae?"


"i see,arasso"mo yeon confused ask"what?"


"they where all men right?his wife cheated and he made them all go bald"he looked at her trying not to laugh,she remembered that those where her jealous words of before,mo yeong changed color because she was so embarrassed"ya!"


"ahahah,aigo,how can you be so beautiful,you seem underage,mo yeon"he said while pinching her cheecks,but she push his hands away and pout"aish,idiot"and then walk away,while he keeps on laughing trying to catch up with her.


After that she decided to bring him a little farther away,they had to take a taxi to go there,25 minutes"where are we going now?"


"Brooklyn Heights Promenade,we will walk there and then we will go and eat at julia's pizza,it's a real italian piazza that they serve there"


"ooo but i want to eat something else"he said looking at her lips"ya,we can't now"she wisper seeing how the driver looked at them a little bad and then he said"we are here"he stopped,they payed the fare and get out of the taxi"gosh it's really expensive"


"dae,it is,but belive me it's worth it,they start to walk and then they see all the beautiful scenery"at night it's even more beautiful,it's not night yet so we have to wait,i already told my parents that we will be going back a little later"


"i see"then si jin saw some step away a bench"let's sit down"she nodded and smiled and after that si jin pulled her toward the place and made her sit, soon after he sit beside her"he looked at her and then kissed mo yeon surprising her


"what?i wanted to kiss you so bad all this time"he didn't even gave her time to speak that he pulled her closer and kissed her,mo yeon kissed him back and si jin deepened the kiss.They stopped only to breath a littlle and then started again,mo yeon touched his face and then pulled him closer too.When he stopped it was mo yeon turn,she looked at him and then at his lips"i wanted to kiss you too"and she kissed him again gently,giving him a sweet kiss that he liked and si jin wanted more so he kissed her more deeply.Finally after kissing for awhile si jin said"this is bad,if we don't stop i might want to take you somewhere else"he said in a daze looking at her"aish"she gave him a peck surprising him and then get up"let's feed you instead,i am not going to do anything else today,she "what a tease you are seriously"he said and then followed after pouting while she laughed.


Mo yeon brought him to the restaurant and then they ate all they wanted and si jin was surprised since he tought it wouldn't be good but he was wrong and enjoyed the food.Time passed and it was night time,they had to go home and so they headed back,not before kissing a whole lot before going inside.


The next day


"so today you guys had to go back?"said her mother


"dae,omoni,i must go back to work"said si jin


"and i have things to take care of"said mo yeon then si jin also added"also..."he takes her hand"i want to make her know my family too"


"i see"said her father"little kang,what's that face?are you scared?"said Agrus teasing a visibly scared mo yeon"does it seems so?"said si jin teasing her too"


"ya!everyone stop it already!"everyone laughed"ok,bye my dear"mo yeon's dad,made a sad face and then with his big body hugged the both of them,almost too tight"


"ya,dad,stop,cough,i can't breath"


"o,sorry,dear!just,sniff,come back soon ok?"he said"i think we will remain here forever if you continue like this cough"said si jin,he then finally let them go,they bid their farewell and then left them go with Agrus,since her mother and her father had work to do so they asked Agrus to bring them there.


"aigo,so finally you are going official hu si jin and little kang"


"dae,so what?are you going to say you don't agree?sorry but your opinion doesn't really count that much"said annoyed si jin"why all that hostility towards me young man?"


"because you always say i am not good for her,that's why!aish"


"if you really love and will protect her forever then it's fine with me"


"that's right see?i knew you would say t-"si jin was shocked?"what?"i said if you really love and will protect her forever then it's fine with me" he looked at mo yeon and she smiled at him,si jin was visibly happy but then looked back at him"of course i will,don't worry"the two of them smiled"i am starting to find you likeable"said si jin"i bet you are" the both of them laughed and then they said their farewell and took their flight back to korea.


After finally arriving at the airport si jin say"by the way i forgot to tell you that tomorrow is my father's birthday,he would like you to come too"c-c-can i?"


"mpfff,of course"he pinched her cheecks"just how is it possible that a brave girl like you who wasn't even scared of a gun pointed at her be so scared of my father"


"ya it's different ok?it was scary back then and even now!i am not good with this aish"he then takes her hand"it's ok,it's not as scary as your father"he kissed her tenderly"let's go mo yeon,i want to cuddle with you a little.


"idiot,i have a meeting and you do too right?"


"who said now?when we have finished i am going to your house"he smirked and gave her a peck"aigo,fine"she smiles" i will wait for you"this time she kissed her first.


Ok i changed some things since i made a lot of mistakes,i think there are less now,i hope it's better written and more easy to read^^