1

I am back


Drrrrrrrrr


"yeobuseyo?"


"good morning mo yeon are you ready?"


"dae"


"i am sorry i know it's not what you really wanted"


"ahahah,it's ok it's gonna be fine"


"how about your work at the hospital?"


"it's taken care of,already"


"ok,mo yeon i happy i will be able to meet you again"


"dae,mee too donsaeng,bye"


This may seem like a usual day but not for me,today i will start all over again and this time i am sure i will find him.


"sigh,caja!kang mo yeon!"i am going to start my new job,it's not like i am job hunting,i am a pretty famous doctor overseas,i stayed in america for awhile,but then i decided to come back here,in korea.I woke up sooner because the place where i am gonna work is kind of far,i need to drive for an hour to get there but it's ok,it doesn't bother me.


after parking my car i finally get out of the car and see the new place i am gonna work at"sigh,so today is my first time working here,i wonder how it's going to be from now on,will there be some pretty guys?"


"yes there are more than you can imagine"i turn around to the familiar voice and smile,it's my friend myung joo even when i was oversease we stayed in contact with each other for what we could.She's a doctor too but we worked in different  environment,till now at least.


"so there are good looking guys,that's make everying all better,i can't wait to see the guys withouth shirt"


"ahahah,what happened to the girl who only focused on books and was never interested in guys?"she said a bit surprised.


"hey,i was young and now i am almost 31 do you think i would have remained the same?"


"you are right...hey"she looked at me hesitantly


"what is it?"i ask smiling?


"how are you feeling,coming back to korea...i never thought that you would come here again"


"wae?i am a korean woman you know?"i answered smiling


"dae but here you don't..."


"myung joo dear,i have to see your father how about you  bring me to him?"


"...dae,let's go,he missed you a lot"


"i bet,i am such a pretty girl"


"ahahah"that's right i am a korean woman,yet...i hate this country more than anything,but in this hateful place are good people that i missed over the years.Me and myung joo changed a lot in the time we where a part,yet i doubt she changed as much as me.


Myung joo bring me inside the military camp,that's right the place i am going to work is the military camp of seoul,i am an outside doctor and i would be here temporarly don't know for how much yet.Now we are going to her dad office,he is an important man and the one who aired me,well not quite.


"we are here"tok tok"come in"


"father we are here"


"what?she is here?"


"dae"


"wow,mo yeon a!how much time passed,you are now a beautiful woman"


"omo thanks,sir,how have you been?"


"well just a little tired from work and because of a certain someone"he looks at myung joo


"a dad,stop it i am not gonna marry him,seo dae young is the one and only and that's the end"


"sigh,what a troublesome daughter"


"i don't think so"


"cough,anyway,mo yeon today we will show you around here,but you are going to be dispatched where the soldiers will go when in need"


"sure"i said smiling


"good,for now myung joo will bring you to look  around"


"dae,tangyol!"


"dae,a!mo yeong"i stop "welcome back"i became serious for awhile but then turn around smile at him and say"happy to be back,crom"then finally we go out of his office"ok look this is my office and that one is yours,also this big room is where the soldiers do their report and all the other stuff"


"i see"i look around"where are the barracks?"i ask all exited"ya!don't you know some shame?"


"wae?i am single and i want to see those ABS-a!who is that,seo dae yeong?"


"seo dae yeong?sigh he is the man i am gonna marry"


"mmm,pretty quick,does he know that you like him or is it just one sided?"i ask plainly


"ya!he know that and i know that he loves me too!"


"ok calm down,ahahah,i was joking,anyway where is he?i am curious"


"hey,he is a taken man"she looks at me seriously how funny"mpfff,i know anyway where is he?"


"they will come today"


"they?"


"dae,o!turn around the corner the barracks are there"


"o,sure,so they come back today,waaa i can't wait!"


"aish,by the way you don't have a boyfriend?"


"sure"


"who is?you didn't tell me!"


"my work,we are lo much in love"i say with a playful and joyful smile on my face leaning my hand on the wallnear the barrack facing myung joo"


"i am so in love and he never let me be alone,he really care ow"


"how about a real life boyfriend?"i hear someone speaking near my ear,i could feel somedody's body behind me,i am shocked,i suddenly turn around bringing my two hand to my left ear,when i turn around i see a really handsome guy smiling at me.


"what are you doing,captain si jin?"captain si jin?is he the one in charge of the speacial force?


"wae?more than anything who is this beautiful girl?"he said looking at me,from head to toe"is she your friend?myung joo what happened to you?,you know it's proibited for normal citizens to enter here,even if she is such a pretty girl"citizen?don't make me laugh"she is not just a citizen,she is-"


"i am the new doctor"


"o!you are the doctor that we where waiting for?nice to meet you then"he said smiling and reaching for my hand,i smiled too"it's nice for me too"we looked at each other for awhile,i must admit he is really good looking,i like his smile the most"i have to go now,i have something to take care of,now,bye everyone"


"wait,kang mo yeon!"


"sorry,i forgot i have somewhere to go"


"ok,sunbae,remember that we have to be on duty earlier"


"i know i will come back,soon"i went outside and then i made a quick call to my friend doctor song"hello,how have you been?"


"kang mo yeon,just why are you there and not here!"


"hehehe,i wanted to try and do surgeries on trained and handsomes bodies,wae?can'i?"


"ya,what a ert you became,anyway why did you call?"


"i need to ask you a favor,do you know a certain david choi?"


"hu?yea,i think he is a trainee as a doctor,wae?"


"help me,i need to talk with him"


"chingum?!"


"not now,see when he is free and then give him my buisness card also tell him to call me when he have time,and mean you give him some time for me since he is under your care i presume"i said smirking


"you are smirking now i bet!"


"correct"


"ya!,the director will eat me alive!he is an important guy here!"


"i  am just a little and small girl,what can i ever do to him?i just need some of his time,don't worry i won't do anything,also i hate that hospital director,the less i come there the better that's why i need your help"


"sigh,fine,but why do you have to talk with him anyway?"


"just,something,his father is a writer and i am a big fan so i want to ask him a few things,can't i?"


"what?!only for this?no way-"


"i will help you with jae ha"


"deal done,i will let you know about him today"


"deal,i will contact jae soon too"


"great!"


"great!"


"anyway,kang mo yeon"


"hu?"


"i am happy you are back"


"...me too,bye"


"bye,my friend"i closed the call,"sorry friend,i can't tell you the real reason"the truth is,that i need to talk to his father,that man was in the same unit as my father and in some of his books he mentioned him even tought with a different name but i know it's about my dad because i mde some research and i know that they were friends,now that is to find out,the one who ruined my father's life and mine will pay for it,i swear.


"ok let's go inside now,gasp!"


"hi,doctor kang"


"captain yoo si jin,you scared me"he really got me there"can i help you with something?"


"hu?dae we wanted to have a welcome party for you,so i was instructed to come and tell you"


"pfff,i have the feeling that it's more like you wanted this welcome party am i right captain?"


"well for our doctor is a must we always do this for our doctors you know?"he said smiling plaifully


"ooo really?fo every doctor?"


"sure"


"even if there were guys?


"well,maybe not"


"ahahah"i look to the side of the door when he saddenly say"by the way,why did you had that kind of expression before?were you angry with someone?"i look at him,could it be that he heard me?no i didn't say anything aloud,so i just smile"dae,i was thinking about someone"


"boyfriend?"


"no boyfriend,just someone"


"who?"


"...my father..."


"your father?"


"dae"


"did you two fight?"it would have been better if it was that"sure we did!he was so against me working in a military base full of handsome men"i say starting to walk towards the entrance and he follow me"he doesn't need to worry i am there to protect our doctor kang"


"aigo,i don't know you and you don't know me,why should i let you talk with my dad?"


"maybe i will become his in law?"


"what?wow,captain si jin,how many girls do you have?"


"not even one"


"i don't belive you captain,not one bit,i bet you said this to every pretty girl"


"you should doctor i don't lie"he act all innocent like,we then arrive at the barracks"i need to go now doctor kang,see you later"he winked at me"you must have girlfriends all around seoul captain si jin"


"i don't"still acting innocent"as if,i have to go too now bye"


"bye,doctor kang"we go our separate ways.That guy is yoo si jin the most important one in the special team and he is highly regarded by the upper and by myung joo's father,even if he seems someone easy going he must be a really smart person,i shouldn't let my guard down with him.