9

I am back




CHAPTER 9


Si jin is discharged


"Are you really going to be this way?"


"why not?you are a doctor of five stars!so who better than you can help me recover?"


"...ya,what am i a hotel?"


"ooomo,now that i think about it,how about we go to one?"si jin wispered to my ear"ya!stop this nonsense!you are heavy!seo dae yeon sshi!why aren't you helping?!"i said while looking at him


"why should i?i already asked but what he did was to put his arm around you,so you have to help him,i was already refused,i am not going to ask again"he said with his robotic face


"what?are you for real?"i said shocked"well said,friend!i refused you no doubt about it"


"aish,ya!"


After 30 minutes,they have returned to the base and si jin goes to his room after being welcomed by his soldiers,after that si jin goes to his room and ask mo yeon to help him but she refuse and goes to her room,still she was worried about him so she went to his room and saw him...


"What are you doing?"


"what does it looks like to you?i am undressing i want to shower"


"aish chincia,let me help you"kang mo yeon walks towards him"sit down!"


"yes madam!"si jin sit on the bed while mo yeon is in front of him helping him to take off the shirt try not to move the part where the wound is,too much.


"what are you looking at?"


"your chest ow-!,ya it hurts!my poor head...it was only a joke,aish"


"joke or not you deserve it,don't move too much"


"i wasn't looking at your chest"


"so you really want a beating h-"she looked down to si jin who was seriously looking at her,she couldn't speak anymore and just remained paralized to look at him"i was looking at you"she became red"omo,mpfff"si jin smiled at her"cough,we finished with the t-shirt"


"are you red because of me?"he smiled teasingly at her"ya!so...what's next?!"she said in a bossy yet cute way,and teasing her he said"well the next thing is..."he looks at his pants and then at her,kang mo yeon made a shocked face and then looked at him"thinking back,you aren't so week that you can't even do that are you?then bye"she turned around trying to run away from the situation since her heart started to beat a little too much"i see,ok then i will do it alone,even tought my wound is at risk of opening up again"


"aish,wait!"si jin smiled,his plan worked.Mo yeon turn around and instantly si jin stopped smiling so she won't find out that it was only an act"ok...i will help you take off your pants,but not one of your stupid jokes or else i will be the one who will open your wound again arasso?"


"arasso"


"sigh"kang mo yeon get down and help him remove his shoes and then si jin noted"in reality you start from here,sorry i tried on my own but with only one hand i can't do it,so you..."


"arasso,arasso,aish"she then hesitantly ed si jin pants,silence in the air, the atmosphere is embarrassing,mo yeon's heart was beating fast.Mo yeon then started to take them off" but si jin heart was about to explode,he tried not to let it show and instead made a joke"try not to take off my underwear too ,ok?"he teased"aish,what did i tell you before!"


"ahahah,don't worry,it's ok,i can do it alone from now on"he looked at her smiling"what?but with only one hand"


"it's ok,it was a joke i can do it alone,it's you who made me use this cast for the arm but it's fine i can move it and you know that"


"but-"


"kamg mo yeon,i am still a man even if i am hurt,what you are doing now,it's too much even for me...do you understand what i am saiyng?"she became pure red more then the other times but remained speachless"mpfff,judjing from your face you undertood what i am saying,now let me go into the bathroom"she get up"sit on the bed or where you want to,after i finished showering you can-"then she stopped him grabbing his hand"no you can't!"


"what?"the both of them where surprised"hu...i mean...that you shouldn't let water touch the wound it's not good"


"i see but"


"let's do this,i will help you wash your hair and...your chest but you...will do the rest...alone,ok?"she said hesitantly and he hesitantly just nodded.After i finished helping him wash and dress up,he asked me something i wanted to ask too.


"kang mo yeon"


"hu?"


"do you know Agus?"


"Agus?"he sit on the bed and i sit near him he was serious at that time.


"dae the one we saw at the hospital"


FLASHBACK


One day before si jin was discharged they get out for some fresh air when all of a sudden


"hey si jin,so you are still alive?o!the little kang is here too"said Agus"Agus?you?what are you doing here?i thought you where dead"said si jin shocked,but Agus replyed"mmm,sorry i am just fine,by the way who could have tought that the two of you would be together,are you dating him little kang?"


"you,what-"


"stop being stupid,what do you want?but i sugest you not to ask anithyng and just leave before-"


"before what?not even the big boss can do anything to me in that condition"


"tsk,bastard!"shout si jin"don't fret my dear,i just wanted to see how you are and..."he looks at me"se how our little doctor kang was doing"


"you,stay away from her"


"don't worry i won't do anything,i am such a good person"


"shut the hell up!and stay away!"


"ow,i wonder if our little kang is of the same opinion"


"i am and stop calling me little kang and disappear or else i am going to call the security"


"ooo,i see,don't be like this,i was about to go anyway,bye little kang"then he looked at si jin and said"bye,my dear friemd,Big Boss"and smirked.After that he left si jin made a really painfull expression.


END OF FLASHBACK


"o right!i wanted to ask the same thing"


"what do you mean?so you don't know him?"


"i don't,in reality,i saw him some time ago,he approached me"


"what?"


"dae,he wanted to make it seem as if he was interested in me as a woman but i didn't belive him so i made him go away,when i saw him today i tought he didn't gave up but now i think he approached me because of you"


"mmm,i think something is strange,he showed too much interest in you and his expression seemed like he didn't know that we knew each othere,so why?-"


"why did he approach me the other time?..."the two of them remained silent for awhile kang mo yeon looked at him and si jin did too when all of of a sudden Kang mo yeon raised her hands and touched his head surprising si jin.


"what are you doing now?"


"your hair are wet,we should dry them,wait here"she get up to get her own hair dryer while si jin looked at the back of the small woman smiling"tsk,talking about serious matter,i tought she was the more interested yet she is worried for my hair,aigo...how cute,really"after awhile she came back


"here i am"she sit next to him


"ya,i have short hair ,it's ok they will dry on theyr own"


"it's not right,now be good and turn around"


"sure madam"


"...i was thinking,are you free later this afternoon?"


"wae?are you inviting me for a date?"


"no."


"aigo,plainly rejected"he said disapponted"i wanted to bring you with me to Agrus,if you want of course"si jin turned around and looked at her,she knew what he was thinking"what?"


"i tought you wouldn't ask me"kang mo yeon stopped drying his hair and seriously looked at him"why?"


"what do you mean?"he said confused


"you said i am not alone,that you will help me...so i want to try and get your help"si jin couldn't belive it,she who always seemed so out of reach,the girl who always felt far away even when they where near,is asking him for help"i am happy"he smiled.


"for what?"she asked confused"for asking me to help you"she was surprised while si jin takes her hand gently,bring it to his lips as kiss it"ya!what are you doing!"


"i am strong in this hand,even if it's only one"he said not letting her go"wa,how can i always get you so red?"he teased


"stop don't look!"she tried to cover her face with her other hand"don't do it,i like seeing you face,it's cute"


"don't look i said!"


"why are you embarrassed?...i love you kang mo yeon"he said seriously and kang mo yeon stopped what she was doing and just looked at him surprised"what?"


"i love you"her eyes widened"i must have heard wrong"


"you didn't"he smiled at her funny reactions"how,i mean wae?"


"wae?can't i?don't tell me you never had a boyfriend?"


"she looked down"and he teased"what?!seriously?!a beautiful woman like you never had anyone!how is that possible!"


"sorry if i never had a boyfriend!do you think i had the time?also when i was in korea the one who new about my situation,just run away and the men in america...they where too tall!"


"..."she expected some of his remark but he just looked at her"i am sorry to say this but i am glad that when you where in korea no boyfriend daered to come closer to you"


"what?are you picking a fight?do you even know what i had to go trough-"


"also i am grateful that you don't like the tall american guys"


"what?what are you talking about?"


"what i mean is..."he came closer to her"that i was your first kiss right?"theyr faces are so close that her heart started to beat so fast so really fast"si jin-"


"answer me...was i your first kiss?"


"he asked looking at her eyes and then at her beautiful lips,kang mo yeon was mesmerized and couldn't think straight anymore,she just answered what he asked her"...yes"si jin smiled and then said"can i kiss you?"she didn't say anything and he just went for it and kissed her,mo yeon felt happy,he made her feel secure.He kissed her and she kissed him back,it's as if they where dancing with theyr mouth.After they breack theyr sweet kiss si jin carressed her delicate face and asked"do you like me too,right doctor kang?"her eyes widened and became red again"wa,this is fun,so how should i take your blushing?"


"...ya!"she get up and just run away"


"where are you going?"


"in my room!"she run outside


"aigo,can't you just admit it already?"in mo yeon'sroom


"aigooo,what do i do?what do i answer him?i am so embarrassed!...o!myung joo,let's call her!"mo yeon takes her phone and call myung joo.


"yebuseyo?


"o!hi dear!"


"o mo yeon!how are you?is everything fine?how is si jin doing?"


"...myung joo,i have something to ask"


"speak"


"ok,this is about my friend ok?"


"your friend?what happened to your friend?"


"well,there is this really good and handsome friend of her,and he...confessed to her,what should my friend do now?"


"mmm,do you like him?"


"yes,i mean!it's not me really!"


"ok,let's stop playing around,let me say this,don't drag it too much and tell him what you feel,or he will be snatched by someone else"


"aish,it really isn't me..."she wispered


"wow,where did our amazing doctor kang go?"


"ya!i am still amazing"


"tsk,anyway,tell him righ away or when you will loose him then don't come crying to me,arasso?"


"what?!i will never cry to you,i have to go bye"


"mpfff,dae,bye"


"aish...so i have to...dae!let's go kang mo yeon!"she goes straight to the door and open it,but she didn't expect si jin to be just on the other side"o mo yeon y-"she closed the door instictively"noooo,why did i do that?!aish,i was about to confess and instead i just-"


"i just wanted to give back the hair dryer,i leave it outside the door...bye"o no he is leaving!she run to the door and open it but he isn't there,so she decided to knock at his door "who is it?"


"...it's me,kang mo yeon"


si jin open the door and was surprised to see her"mo yeon,why are you here?"she looks at him thinking about what to tell him"i..."


"i?i what?do you want to come inisde?"


"no!"


"...ok,no need to scream"


"no,i didn't mean to"


"...ok,calm down,come inside and then-"she take all her courage and say"I LOVE YOU!"si jin turn around schocked,his eyes wide open and can't belive what he just heard"what?did i hear wrong?"


"you didn't"


"what do you-"she tip toe and grabbed his shirt to go higher enough to kiss him"you didn't hear wrong"embarrassed she came back down after the kiss"...that's all,i have to go now later"he takes her hand and pull her inside his room closing the door behind them"where do you think you are going,after saying those sweet things to me...i liked when you kissed me,do it again"


"..."


"ok,i understand then i will-"


"i liked it too...but you are too tall"she said embarrassed"ooo is that so?"he bring her on the bed"ya!what are you doing!"


"i am too tall right?i can't carry you since i can't use too much the part that i was shoot,that's why you didn't let me use it at all and just undressed me right?"


"ya!that's just normal you shouldn't move too much that part"


"so that's why..."he sit next to her"i listened to what doctor kang said,now i want my girlfriend kang mo yeon lo listen to me too and kiss me"he positioned himself"aish...fine"she takes his face in her hands and bring her face closer to his and kissed him while si jin kissed her back,si jin touched her cheecks and with his hands brings her face closer to his,while she stopped"...i said not to use that-"he gave her a peck"it's my shoulder that's hurt not my harm,even tough you don't want me to use it,i know the reasons too but,touching you face it's alright,isn't that so,my love?"after what she heard she gave him a peck too then linked her arms around his neck and kissed him again and again.


Meanwhile seo dae yeon...


"soldiers stop with that and go back to your positions"


"but where is doctor kang?"


"what about the captain?"


"guys i think that they are having a sweet time together"


"STOP BEING LITTLE GIRLS AND DO YOUR DAMN EXCERCISE ROUTINE!"


"YES,SIR!"


"aish look at what i have to do for that idiot,sigh...myung joo should come too"...back to the sweet couple,they finished theyr"love confession"


"Wow,i never tought you can kiss this well,when you never had a boyfriend...tell me truth it was a lie"


"aish,of course not"


"so i am the first...i like that,i will be your first in everything"he said while hugging her from behind"hey,so how about you transfer in my room?"she glares at him"ooo wae?we like each other,we are boyfriend and girlfriend what's wrong with it?aaa are you scared i will do something to you?i won't don't worry,i am injuried see?"he teased


"you are injuried only when it's convenient to you"


"aigo,really...i am worried to tell you the truth"


"about what?"


"...you have nightmares almost everynight,thinking about it,how where you able to sleep?"


"...i became so famous because i couldn't sleep,my medicine was overwork...after every discovery i make my head process it in the wrong way and made me have nightmares,mpfff"


"it's not fun,why are you laughing?"he said while hugging her tighter"because when i sleep with you i never had them"she looks at him and then lean on his chest"fine i will tranfer here,you already know everything anyway"


"dae,tranfer everything here,no need for the bed,one is enough"


"ya!"he smiled and hen they kissed again...




In the afternoon they decided to go and talk to Agrus together


"...what are you doing here again?"


"i brought,the medicine i promised and..."


"hi!"


"captain si jin?"he look at mo yeon"what does it mean?"si jin takes her hand and raised it"as you can see,we are a couple"


"...i told him everything"


"...are you sure you can trust him?"mo yeon looked at si jin for awhile and then answered"yes,i can"


"sigh...come inside"they enter the shop"come this way"


"ok"they go in the same room he brought mo yeong the time before,they sit in the chairs he have there"wait...get off the hood"


"are you sure?i think you didn't like i that much the other time"


"i am a doctor so don't worry"she looks at his deturped face"see,let it be"


"no,as i said before here i have some medicine who can help for the smell of your skin,it's a good product,so don't worry"she takes some of the cream in her hand and start to massage his face with it"everytime you put this on,this is the way you should do it,the skin will be able to absorb it better"


"you can stop it,it's no use"


"don't say that,it's because of the acid that your skin became like this,the cream i am giving you is used exactly for those time,i made my friend sent it to me that's why i didn't came sooner,sorry"


"sigh,as i said it's no use"


"wait,i have this too-"he grab her hand"this isn't cause by acid as you think"


"what do you mean?"ask si jin"it's not because of fire nor because of acid,so just what happened to you?"


"wait you said that it was because of your betrayal"


"exactly"


"what happened what did you?"


"sigh,you are like him in everything really,but your beauty must have been from your mother ahahah"


"don't change the subject"said si jin"calm down young boyfriend,she could be my daughter,i am not interested"


"by the way,do you know someone named Agus?"


"Agus?"his face changed"do you know him?"asked si jin"what's this?how do you know him little kang"


"he called me like that too,he approaced me first,at some point he told me to pay attention to what i do,could he know something?"


"what?"


"he was a soldier,he is from america and was part of my squad"


"you are part of the special squad right?"si jin nodded"Agus get up and start to walk from side to side"listen,are you sure you never saw him before?"


"i am not sure,he seemed familiar,so maybe i saw him somewhere but i can't remember where"


"stay away from him,he is dangerous"


"what do you mean?talk!what's with him?"ask franetically si jin"i tought i shoot him for good after he killed my comrade,but he is still alive that bastard?you know something so say it!"


"sigh,i think he is under those people"


"those people?"


"damn it,sorry kang chul"he looks at the two youngsters and say"what i am about to say,may be unbelivable and also,we who opposed them where made shut up in an horrifying way,you won't be able to do anything,not even your father could"


"i am not alone and also,i am not a damsel in distress,i can stand my ground"


"will you be able to get up after what i am about to say?"


"yes"he then looked at si jin"this it's about your squad too,will you be able to make clear decisions after what i am about to tell you?"


"of course,who did you take me for,now stop wasting time"


"ok...we where young soldiers as i told you before little kang,our leader was a really good person and he was the first to perish.Everything started when they asked to secure what was inside a russian laboratory,we did what we where asked,till the first time we entered inside it,we had goosebums there where all sort of experiment,inside,the upper asked us to destroy everything and just bring every imformation back,so we did as we wehere told.When we get back we got rewarded and they gave us the watch"


"o the one i found?"


"exactly"


"what happened after that"asked si jin"kang chul,was respected a lot,he was funny and kind hearted but his quality yet his downfall was that he was too smart and honest"


"what happened?"


"he came across,the documents,we secured and as a doctor he found something strange but it was only a page he wasn't able to grasp it all,one day our superior came and sayd we had to take some tests after taking pills for a week,we didn't discussed it much and did as we where told,during the week we had to do that,your father was excluded by the medical team even when he new us better than every doctor,still he didn't take part"


BACK TO THE PAST


"Why?didn't they made you stay?"


"i don't know"


"hey why are you so strange?"


"...sorry i have something to do"doctor kang chul walked away


"what's with him?"


Meawhile kang chul


"what was that?they did it on purpose...they knew i would be against it?just what are they giving them?"all of a sudden he thought of something"i can do that,let's search in the laboratory after they have gone away"he goes there but he never found anything just the soldiers test,that seemed unusual but nothing too worriesome,he did that for almost one week.When he heard something


"your captain will be sent elsewhere,you won't be seeing him anymore"


"what?that idiot left withouth saying anything?"


"don't worry he is fine"but doctor kang wasn't convinced,he searched again till one day decided to follow the doctors that where sent from the upper.They went in one of the under passage of the base,there was a laboratory and there scream of pain could be heard.it was the captain,he was tortured in any possible way and then one of them said"it's about time we stop he was a failure,his body isn't useful anymore"


"should we kill him then?"


"first let's report the result to the boss,we will do something about it later"after they left doctor kang goes there and try to help him


"captain!captain,wake up,captain!"he was full of scars and he was drugged till he was afraid he wouldn't understand anything anymore"damn it i have to bring him out"go...out"


"you can talk?it's ok,we can go out i will help you and"he threw up blood"captain!"


"go out,little kang...it's too late for me...but please...help the others and stay safe"


"captain!no,what did they do to you!"


"they...cough,wanted to make...just a tool ahahah"he tried to laugh,just a little but he couldn't focus anymore yet he wanted to confort the young doctor in tears"don't cry,i am sorry,cough,for asking this to you,but please don't let the others,become like me"


"captain!"


"i am sorry...little kang..."he said while life left his body,the young doctor couldn't even cry his friend because someone was coming,he had to put his friend as it was before,he had to...himself leave his body there,his resolve of venegance and saving his friends started from then.




OK,EVERYONE,I DON'T KNOW IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER,DON'T WORRY THE STORY OF MO YEON FATHER WILL ONLY BE A LITTLE JUST TO EXPLAIN.WHAT AGUS WILL SAY IT'S INSTEAD WHAT HE HEARD OF THE SITUATION FROM KANG CHUM THAT I WILL SAY LATER,I CAN'T DRAG THIS FOR TOO LONG,SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES AND IF IT WAS BORING,PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK,THANKS EVERYONE^^