Five

The Juveniles.

"Park Jimin is really cool" "Not to forget, he's so hot" "Too bad he's taken" "Yeah. Kang Seulgi's lucky"

The girl named Kang Seulgi rolled her eyes as she heard the other students swooning over his boyfriend once again during their dance practice.

 

"Still waiting for the time that they'll break up"

 

"Yah!"Hearing this, the tough called the girls' attention as she couldn't stand it anymore.

 

The girls were hanging their heads low as they have been caught by Seulgi. "You girls should be doing something nice than talking about other people's business"

 

"Sorry" They mumbled.

 

Jimin's attention was caught when he heard her girlfriend getting furious again. He shook his head and laughed. "Bear!"

 

The girls gasped upon seeing Park Jimin running towards them. Seulgi on the other hand scoffed.

 

"Are you scolding them again?" Jimin hugged and kissed Seulgi's cheek, "Don't do that. You'll look like you're irritating, over-clingy drama-like antagonist kind of girlfriend"

 

She rolled her eyes and muttered a soft 'Ugh'. Seulgi and Jimin are totally the opposite. Seulgi's the bad , (but kind hearted) and Jimin's the saint.

 

"I'm sorry about her attitude but I know she got mad because you girls said something not really pleasing. So I bet, say sorry" He told the girls.

 

"Mianhaeyo" They apologized instantly.

 

"Now, go" He shoo-ed them out, "Now back to my grumpy girlfriend, what happened?"

 

"They're still waiting for us to break up" She looked around and crossed her arms, "Shall we?"

 

"Do that Kang Seulgi and I'll kidnap you and hide you forever. Aish! I shouldn't have been nice to them if I only knew"

 

"Oh I'm scared" She mocked. "I'm going"

 

"Why?"

 

"I'm still helping Joohyun with her tasks. I only checked you up because you're not even replying at my texts, only to know you were busy with the practice"

 

"I'm sorry. We're working extra hard today since Hobi hyung's spacing out. How's Seungwan? I bet something happened. You should check up on her" Jimin looked to where the other guys are.

 

"Speaking of Seungwan, I haven't seen her today. Oh my goodness! Chim, I need to go" Seulgi ran away without kissing or hugging Jimin.

 

"Kang Seulgi, be careful!" The boyfriend shouted.

 

Jimin went back to the practice room and sat beside Hoseok who's been laying on the floor with a towel covering his face. "Is everything's alright, Hyung?"

 

No response. "Is this about Seungwan?"

 

Again, no response. "I just don't get you Hyung. How could you possibly push the girl you love?" Thinking about Seulgi, Jimin smiled.

 

"If you don't want to talk about it. Shall I remind you of our love story, once again?"

 

"Everybody knows I'm the goody, fluffy and squishy Park Jimin during our freshmen. I saw a tough, bad , filled with eyeliner girl during lunch break on the canteen that immediately caught my attention. Honestly, it wasn't really love at first sight. I was curious about her, though. So as the days pass, I happened to know that her name is Kang Seulgi. Everyone was talking about her, adoring her as well as the other goddesses, so I happened to ask, 'What is so special about this girl?' And so, I investigated and as I know things about her, I got more drawn with her charms. I wanted to confess, really but as I look at my old self, who wouldn't want to date that kind of man, right? So I exercised, started to build my body when one day, I got shocked. I was on the gym and she was marching her way to I assumed towards me and told me, "Yah Park Jimin!" My heart was beating so fast that I thought it could burst in any minute. 'She knows my name', I thought"

"Don't you dare try to change your body! I, I like the fluffy Jimin more"

"What?"

"Bwo-yah? Don't you get it? I like you!"

"Eh?" I couldn't answer.

"So I'm getting rejected, huh? In front of these people. It's embarassing" She mumbled the last part and left.

 

"I didn't stop building my body, now I know that she likes me back. Second year came and I think I'm ready to face her with the new me and so, I confessed"

 

"Kang Seulgi" I called during one break. Nervously.

She gasped, “Jimin”

“Your confession, is it still valid?” I asked.

“I don’t know. You dumped me” She looked away but still, I could feel that she’s hella nervous.

“I didn’t dump you. I was waiting for this moment so that I could proudly be your boyfriend. How can the fluffy Jimin would protect you?”

She looked at me in shock. Yes, your’e hearing this right, Kang. “B-b-but, I like the old you”

“I know. And from there, I know you really like me. And I like you too. A lot”

She stood there speechless and everyone gasping and murmuring. Yes, people. It’s the new Jimin., “Are you just going to stand there?”

Seulgi ran to hug him. Jimin doesn’t need to check since she could hear her mumbling and sniffing, “You . How could you do this to me?”

Instead replying to her, I just laughed.

 

"So Hyung, if I were you, don't stop yourself from whatever you're feeling. Seungwan really loves you. You may not know it, but we, we know. And that is something I can asure you"