Thirteen

The Juveniles.

"Seulgi-ah" Sweetly, Joohyun had called her friend's attention.

 

"Joo.."

 

"How are you?" The president asked.

 

"Fine" Seulgi smiled.

 

"Don't lie at me. I've known you for years" Joohyun chuckled and grew silent, "I don't want to say this but, get back with Jimin"

 

Seulgi scoffed. "No, seriously, go back to him. The reason why you broke up may break both of you forever"

 

"What do you mean?" She asked.

 

"Just like Hobi and Seungwan, Taehyung and I, will never happen" Joohyun smiled bitterly, "Isn't that what you told Jimin on why would you want to break up?"

 

"But why? What happened between you and Taehyung?"

 

"He's giving up. Maybe, I've been pushing him away too much" Joohyun twitched her nose to stop the tears threathening to fall, "It's my fault. If that's his decision, then I have no say about it"

 

"How can you say that? Taehyung loves you"

 

"I don't know, Seul" Joohyun looked at the stars from their balcony, "His eyes weren't the same. Everytime I look him in the eyes, I feel cold. Feels so distant"

 

"Joohyun-ah"

 

"This is what I'm scared of all along. I have many responsibilities, Seul and I don't think Taehyung would understand them. Weren't even in a relationship right now and look where it got us. What more if we're together? He'll demand  more time, more attention" For the first time, Joohyun had opened this much about her feelings with Taehyung, "And I'm afraid I can't give it to him and he'll fall out of love"

 

Silence once again covered the atmosphere when Joohyun talked, "You know you're lucky to have Jimin. That boy didn't do anything but love you. How can you possibly throw that away, Seul-ah? I mean, he's there and us? Too hard to reach"

 

*Dind dong*

 

"Who's it?" Sooyoung asked as she opeend the door to see a nervous and sad Seulgi, "Unnie"

 

"I messed up, didn't I?"

 

"Unnie.."

 

"Where is he?"

 

"He's in his room. You know you're free to come in anytime" Sooyoung opened the door more to let her enter, "He's been in his room ever since you broke up and no one could even enter"

 

"I'm sorry" Seulgi apologized.

 

"That doesn't belong to me, unnie"

 

"I should go up" Seulgi told/asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah, you should" Sooyoung nodded and smiled at her sister-in-law.

 

"Wish me luck" Seulgi breathed in deeply. Knowing how tough she is, she's nervous about apologizing.

 

*Knock knock*

 

No answer.

 

She breathed deeply and collected her patience. *Knock knock* "Park Jimin, I know you're in there. Open the door and let's talk"

 

She waited but a minute feels like hours to her. Especially now that she's ready to apologize. "You're not going to open up, fine. That's how you want it" Seulgi irritatingly whispered to herself and took a step backward when the door opened, revealing a lifeless Jimin. Dark circles, messy hair and lost some weight in just 3 days. That's when Seulgi's wall tumbled down. To her, Jimin is always her weakness and same goes to him. However tough Seulgi can be, her hear would always melt at the sight of Park Jimin.

 

She ran to him and hugged him. Although Jimin didn't hug her back, she just tightened her hug and cried with him.

 

"You broke up with me" Jimin kept on saying with a weak voice. "You broke up with me"

 

"I know. And I'm stupid to do that" Seulgi broke the hug and looked at his eyes, "I'm sorry, eo? I was mad and I was carried by it. I didn't mean anything. Jimin, I'm sorry"

 

"Are you sure you still want me?" The boy monotous asked.

 

"Very much. In my whole life" Seulgi answered.

 

"Kiss me"

 

Seulgi nodded and cupped his face and kissed him as if her life depended on it. Well it was. Jimin kissed back and every longing he felt for three days were conveyed through the kiss. Seulgi started to walk inside the room as they were kissing and the door closed automatically.

 

"I missed you, pabo" Seulgi said when they needed air.

 

"I missed you too, so much" Jimin finaly smiled.

 

"Shall we continue?" Seulgi asked and laughed. Next thing they knew, they found theirselves on his bed, battling for dominance and led to the next level.

 

Back to the goddesses' unit, Joohyun was busy planning the next event for the school and she couldn't concentrate because she's been thinking about Taehyung. Not in a dreamy way but the thought was full of worries. The door opened and revealed a crying Seungwan.

 

"Seungwan, gwenchana?" Joohyun immediately stood up from her seat.

 

"It's done" She said, "I stopped" And she went to their room and locked it.

 

"I guess I'll be sleeping on the living room tonight" She told herself and looked at her phone. Whenever Seungwan's crying, she doesn't want to be bothered because she promised that after she had cried her balls out, she'll be okay the next day. That's the golden rule among goddesses.

 

She got her phone and dialled someone's number, "Taehyung-ah, wanna go to the park?"

 

---

 

"Hyung, I'll be heading to the park. Joohyun called me" Taehyung asked permission to Jin, who's in the dining room with Yeri.

 

"Heol~ Lovestruck dude would do anything to Joohyun. But Joohyun won't" Yeri teased, as usual but Taehyung was hurt, for the first time because he knows, her sister is right.

 

"Yeri, just let your brother" Jin scolded the brat, "Go Tae. Be careful"

 

"Ne hyung" Taehyung smiled  and walked towards the park. The park was kinda far away from Joohyun and he was confused on why she chose to meet there. He saw here there, sitting on a swing, slightly moving it with her legs.

 

"It's late. Aren't you cold?" Taehyung sat on the swing beside Joohyun.

 

Joohyun shook her head and continued to play with the swing. Joohyun never talked as well as Taehyung. To Taehyung, it was pretty awkward and somehow irritating but for Joohyun. She was happy.

 

"Well... Why do you want to meet?" Taehyung asked.

 

"Nothing" Joohyun answered, still not looking at Taehyung.

 

Taehyung breathed deeply. It was cold outside and she doesn't want to talk. Maybe before, he'll be happy but right now, it's irritating him. "Let's go back home"

 

"You go first. I'll stay here" Still, no eye contact.

 

"Joohyun-ah, it's cold. It's late"

 

"I can manage. Thanks for showing tonight" Joohyun smiled while looking down.

 

Taehyung inhaled deeply for the last time and kneeled in front of Joohyun and held her hand and Joohyun looked anywhere but not on his eyes, "Go home, eo? Look at me"

 

She shook her head.

 

"Look at me.."

 

She shook her head a little faster this time.

 

"Joohyun"

 

Joohyun stood up. She rather go home than look the coldness in Taehyung's eyes. That would only hurt her, "I'll go home. See you at school" She left without glancing at Taehyung.