Three

The Juveniles.

Follow @redbangtan on Instagram for BTSVELVET edits! ❤


"Sooyoung!" The girl being called by the golden student rolled her eyes early in the morning. "Jungkook, go away"

 

The boy reached her and walked with her to the entrance of the school, "Good Morning!'

 

"Go away, Jungkook" She mumbed, but the boy had heard it.

 

"You know you can't make me" Jungkook proudly said.

 

"Yeri would get mad at me"

 

"Correction, she's already mad. Another correction, she's furious at you"

 

"Then who do you think who's fault is that?" She almost shouted but kept her voice low since they have entered the school.

 

"Yours?" He asked and started to count, "You're beatiful, Too kind, smart that you managed to capture Jeon Jungkook's heart" Joy fluttered. Everytime Jungkook says something like that or make a move, her heart will always flutter.

 

She stopped and rolled her eyes, "Listen, Jungkook. Thank you for the adoration, but please, please, please, stop it. You know Ye-"

 

"Why are you even so concerned about her?" And this is the time where Jungkook loses all of his patience, "Sooyoung, why?"

 

"She's still my friend, Jungkook" Joy said in a gentle manner.

 

"So? If she's your friend then she'll understand your feelings and give way because you're the one I like. Not her!" Every student in the hallway was looking at them, "And the more you try to be like that, I fall deeper. Cause who wouldn't?"

 

"Jungkook.."

 

"Why are you shouting at my sister, Jeon Jungkook?" The over-protective brother came in to the rescue.

 

"Hyung,"

 

"Aren't you supposed to be in class, Kookie?" The older asked, "And you my lovely sister, are you being stubborn again?"

 

"Oppa!"

 

"Go to your class, Soo. I'll take care of this guy" Jimin nodded his head and the Joy followed his order, "Well, I think all of you have classes? Now, scoot!" He announced and the students vanished in a second.

 

"Hyung"

 

"Look Jungkook, you need to understand my sister. Yerim is not just a friend to her. She's her BEST friend, heck, she even treats her as a sister. Just imagine, Taehyung, who's your best friend as well, likes Joy? What would you feel?"

 

The younger one didn't say anything and just dropped his head. "See? That's how she feels. Given that she's kinder to Yerim, that's what she'll do. To her, friendship is more important than her heart"

 

"Hyung, I don't know if what you've told me is to encourage or discourage me" He said.

 

Jimin put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, "Don't worry, you're not that far, Jungkook. All you have to do is wait"

 

---

 

"Brat, this is all your fault! Why am I being punished as well?!" Although he's known for being the playful, he hates receiving punishment from school.

 

"Why? Are you worried that the president might get mad at you again?" The brat mocked.

 

As much as possible, Taehyung wanted a clean record so that Joohyun would be proud at him since she is the president but since since Yerim is her sister, and as siblings, he can't help but to be punished for being late again.

 

"Let's see" The school head sat on her chair and noticed the two, "Oh. The Kims, again." Taehyung bit his lip and closed his eyes once he heard the principal said, 'again'. "How come whenever I see you, it's always here in my office?"

 

Three knocks were heard before the person went in to the head's office, "Seongsaengnim, Teacher Hong wants you to sign this one, for the club activi--- ty this up.. upcoming friday" Joohyun was surprised to see Taehyung that she almost forgot what she'll say. As for the guy, once the girl started talking, he lowered his head as much as he can.

 

Smirking, the brat had thought of an idea to ruin his brother more in front of his girl, "Well seongsaengnim, I had to wake my brother up since he took all night, I don't know, studying or talking to  someone, maybe a tutor? last night"

 

The older just had his eyes wide open and shook his head at Joohyun immediately. The head capped his pen back after signing what Joohyun handed her and the president grabbed the papers and bowed one more time before fleeting out from the office.

 

"Goddamit, Kim Yerim! How dare you turn the story upside down?!" Taehyung hissed but the brat just shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Okay, as for Kim Taehyung's punishment,-"

 

"Why is it only me?" Taehyung complained.

 

"You do public service. Help the student council in preparing for the festival this friday" Suddenly, it was Taehyung's time to smirk at his sister for he just gained an advantage for her doing.

 

"While you, Kim Yerim. Go help in the canteen to serve foods"

 

"WHAT?!" She stood up.

 

"Or do you prefer taking the dishes? I absoluely don't have anything about that"

 

"Trust me seongsaengnim, my sister here, loves washing the dishes" 

 

"YA KIM TAEHYUNG!"