Twenty Two

The Juveniles.

This might be my last update for November (maybe for the year but hopefully not). Also, this story is also available on wattpad  so if you have the app, it would be easier. Also, there are other two BTSVELVET stories in there so free to read them!


“I’m home” Joohyun weakly said as she spent another additional 3 school hours for the year book.

 

 

“Well, it’s good that you’re home” She was shocked to see Seulgi and Seungwan all dressed up for a pajama party. Even their bed matresses are lying around the sala plus tables with foods and beverages.

 

“Go change into your pjs, it’s hanging on your cabinet”

 

“No buts, tonight we’ll have a marathon of our favorite drama, Fight For My Way and we’ll sleep the whole day tomorrow, go some shopping, get our hair and nails done” Seulgi continued.

 

As much as Joohyun wanted to to say no and use the tday tomorrow for the yearbook, she knows she couldn’t say no for she needs it as well. Besides, the whole living room was already set up and she knows the girls would be disappointed if she’ll reject them, “Okay, I’ll wash up first”

 

The drama started and as of now, they already on Episode 13 the part where Dong Man asked Ae Ra to cuddle early in the morning and asked how’s Sul Hee and how they couldn’t tell both of their friends their relationship.

 

“OH MY GAD” Seungwan squealed and rolled around.

 

“I didn’t ask for a kiss!” Seulgi said with Ae Ra, “This drama is really good, right Joohyun-ie?” She looked at Joohyun only to see her sleeping quiety. She waved a palm and she didn’t even buldge.

 

“She must be so tired” Seungwan sat on her knees to see Joohyun.

 

“I know” Seulgi frowned, “I’m really worried about her. I hope I could solve things between them”

 

“I hope so too...” Seungwan gave Seulgi a small smile, “Let’s just make it sure that she’ll never think of Taehyung tomorrow”

 

“Of course..”

 

Joohyun surprisingly sat up, thought that she slept for too long and to be honest it was one of the peaceful sleeps she had for months, “Oh my god”

 

“Good Morning bunny Hyun, you’re just in time for breakfast” Seungwan said.

 

“What time is it?” Joohyun asked.

 

“Almost 11”

 

“Oh my, I’m sorry I slept in. We had lots of schedules for today and me sleeping in-” Joohyun panic-aly explained since she feels guilty but the two just shot her an ‘Joohyun, it’s okay’ look. “I should go wash up”

 

“Yes” Seulgi nodded to her.

 

“Unnie, hi!” Sooyoung greeted them and waved at them once she saw them waiting at a mall.

 

“Wait, Park Jimin isn’t here, right?” Seungwan suspiciously glared at Seulgi.

 

“No!” Seulgi immediately answered, “I texted Sooyoung to join us, you know”

 

“Yeah, before I even go he keeps whining and insisting that he would come as well because Seulgi unnie didn’t say a word to him” Sooyoung said.

The girls laughed when Joohyun saw someone familiar, “Oh, Yerim-ah!” She called and Sooyoung froze.

 

“Wow, what kind of reunion is this?” Yerim smirked.

 

“Since you’re already in here, do you want to join us distract Joohyun for today?” Seungwan invited and Seulgi’s eyes warned about Sooyoung.

 

Yeri thought for it for a moment, “Hmmm.… Well if this is a revenge for my brother then I’m in”

 

“Are you sure it’s okay?” Seulgi asked.

 

“If you’re worrying about you boyfriend’s sister and I, don’t. I’m here to take my bastard brother down and help Joohyun to do so” Yerim smiled at her, “So, shall we start moving?” She linked arms with Joohyun and the older just mouthed help to them.

 

“Aigoo~ This is going to be a long day” Seungwan sighed and shook her head.

 

“First thing you need in the list is a y lingerie” The other girls’ mouth were hanging and Joohyun shook her head, “No, Yerim.. I think that’s needed”

 

“Yes it is. Grandma undies is a no-no for revenge” Yerim pulled her hand inside and the other girls didn’t have the chance to say no.

 

“I think red would look good on you” Yerim commented and put a pair in fornt of her to check, “This will do”

 

“Is she always like this?” Seulgi went near Sooyoung to ask.

 

“Yes” She chuckled, “She’s a Kim Princess”

 

“I don’t want to say this, but it’s a good thing that you’re in a bad blood growin up”

 

Sooyoung just laughed at how cute her unnies right now. Getting frustrated over Kim Yerim. “You’ll get use to it”

 

They are now on their nth store and Seungwan, Seulgi, Sooyoung were carrying tons of paperbag. “Now for the finishing touch, make over”

 

“The only thing that made today sense that Yerim said” Seungwan whispered to Seulgi.

 

“We’ll get rid of your blonde hair, today it will just be black” Yerim said to Irene.

 

“Another thing that Yerim said that has actually said. Way to go Kim Yerim” Seulgi said.

 

“How about you three, aren’t you going to have your hair change?” Yerim asked, “Blonde is sooo outdated now a days”

 

“I’ll change mine to black as well” Seulgi said before taking a seat.

 

“I’ll just have a touch up” Seungwan gave her a fake smile before following Seulgi.

 

“I’ll just wait here” Sooyoung nervously said at Yerim.

 

“You should try red. It will look good on you” Yerim raised her eyebrows and followed the three. And that, made Park Sooyoung smile wide.