Four

The Juveniles.

"Yah you punk! Get up or else we'll be late for school" Hoseok just got of the shower and smacked his dirty shirt on Suga's sleeping figure. The other groaned and shifted his body to the other side, "Hyung, I'm serious, if you're not going to move I'm going to pour a bucket of water all over you"

 

"Don't you dare" The genius mumbled, "Give me more five minutes"

 

Hoseok laughed and shook his head, "Arasso" The younger continued to wear his uniform. Yoongi got up and showered while Hoseok was eating his breakfast. After everything, they went out of their dorms and the genius saw Wendy, waiting outside.

 

"Seungwan?" He called and the girl turned, "Hobi, your girl is here"

 

"Yoongi! Oh my goodness how are you?" Wendy gave Suga a hug.

 

"I'm fine. How about you? Since when?"

 

"That's what you get for not coming in to school" Wendy pouted, "First day"

 

"And that punk didn't say a thing"

 

"I see" Wendy faked a laugh, "Is Hobi done preparing?"

 

"Hyung, who-" Hobi stopped upon seeing Wendy.

 

"Yah you punk. Why didn't you tell me that you're girlfriend is back?" Obviously, Yoongi had no idea what was going on.

 

"Oh. Didn't I?" He awkwardly said.

 

"As much as I want to catch up with you Seung, I don't want to third wheel, so I'm heading first" Suga patted Hoseok's tummy, "You! Don't be late"

 

"Be careful, oppa" Seungwan waved at Yoongi.

 

After Yoongi was far enough, Wendy faced the lonely and smiled at him, "Good Morning?"

 

"Why are you here?" He asked.

 

"I wanted to talk to you" Wendy said in all honesty.

 

"Listen, there's nothing really to talk about"

 

"Then we're still together?" She asked and the boy was shocked.

 

"Seungwan-ah.."

 

"I'm sorry. Okay?" Wendy apologized and her vision was starting to blur out because of the tears piling up, "I know it was very wrong for me to leave without saying a word but,"

 

"Kuman" Hoseok cut her, "It's all in the past, Seungwan. We need to move on from it. It's been two years"

 

"Then do you forgive me?"

 

"I already did. Two years ago but, I think we better remain as friends"

 

Instantly, a tear dropped from her face. "What?"

 

"I think I've waited long enough for you that I got tired" He explained, "And to add, I was too hurt as well" 

 

There was a long pause in between, "Let's break up. Officially"

 

Wendy's tears just dropped non-stop, "Why? I would make it up to you, Hobi, just please"

 

"I don't know what I feel anymore, Seungwan" He honestly said, "Throughout the years, I kept on waiting and when you come back- I just don't know"

 

She nodded, "Arasso. Let's break up but, let's start again" Swallowing her breath she stated, "I would win you over Hobi. Again. Even you push me away, I'll be like Taehyung who would be patient with you. With or without a chance, I'll win you over. Don't worry, if I really have no chance, I will stop myself. I'll grew tired, eventually. Just stop pushing me away"

 

"Seungwan..."

 

"I don't think I can make it to school today" She laughed and wiped her tears, "Tell everyone I got dizzy on our way here. Annyeong"

 

"Seungwan!" Hobi called her but she ran as fast as she can to save herself from misery. But she didn't, she saw Yoongi resting his back against the wall.

 

She gasped, "Oppa.."

 

"I think I wanted to call in sick today as well.." Yoongi smiled at you, "I heard everything, kid"

 

Wendy found herself spacing out inside a cafe shop with your ex's bestfriend, "I didn't treat someone who wouldn't drink her latte"

 

Again, no response from the newly broken hearted girl, "Yah"

 

"Hmm?" She asked.

 

Yoongi leaned back and crossed his arms, "Wah! I don't know why am I here"

 

"Did he hate me?"

 

"Hate is such a strong word, Seung"

 

"I'll take that as a yes"

 

"That was the first time I saw him so angry and the first time I saw him so lonely" He started, "After you went to Canada, everytime I look at him in his eyes, pure loneliness is the only thing I see . Why did you leave? It was still clear to me how happy he is preparing for your date"

 

"I.. I wanted to be part of the exchange program so bad because I'm going to meet my grandmother and sister in there. I secretly registered without him knowing because it wasn't sure yet if I'm going to be accpeted or not and I don't Hobi to stress about it, knowing that there's only 20% chance. During our date, I was excited to meet him, all dressed up, but, they called. I was beyond happy that I forgot that he's waiting for me. Joohyun and Seulgi reminded about Hobi when I was already in the airport, running late for my flight and told them to tell Hobi while I was on the plane. When we landed in Canada, my first goal was to contact him, but he exchanged numbers, deleted all of his social media and from there, I knew he didn't want to talk to me anymore"

 

"Aigoo.. Did he know about this?" He asked.

 

"I wanted to tell him a while ago but, he stopped me"

 

"Tsk tsk tsk. What will I do with the two of you?"

 

"More like, how would I court him?"

 

"I guess you need to recall how did he liked you and from there, I guess you'll figure out how" The genius smiled.