Twelve

The Juveniles.

"And I suppose you should be in the dance room training juniors. Why are you here on a club day?" Taehyung offered Hoseok a bottle of coke while sitting with him on the benches in the soccer field.

 

"Nothing. Just thinking" Hoseok laughed and accepted Taehyung's offer, "Jimin is also out so I gave the juniors a free day"

 

"It's tough on him, huh?" Taehyung asked before sipping some of his drink. "He loves Seulgi, man" Hoseok answered.

 

"I know. I envy him" The playful got serious this time.

 

"Hey, you love Joohyun. You think you'll stick to her throughout the years knowing there are tons of girls chasing after you?" He nudged the turning lonely boy.

 

"I don't know man, I'm close to giving up"

 

"Taehyung.. After all these years, really?"

 

"I don't know Hob, it's just tiring lately. I know it's wrong but there is still going to be a time where in you would feel like giving up. I know you've felt this with Seungwan" Taehyung looked at Hoseok who had a bitter smile on face.

 

"And I regret every single day about it" Hoseok looked down, "Especially now that Seulgi and Jimin are fighting because of us"

 

"Hyung, you know it's not too late. Seungwan's out there, trying her best to reach out" 

 

"I think I'm also late for that" He said as he thought about Yoongi and her. It was wrong to be jealous of your best friend but he couldn't blame himself that's what he feels.

 

"No. Not until this weekend for Jin Hyung's party. We both know how was Seungwan's crushing on my brother"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Didn't Yoongi hyung tell you? Hyung's having a birthday party and requested Yoongi to perform this frieday. All of us are invited. I didn't tell you because I thought hyung already told you" Taehyung shook his head in a questioning way.

 

"Not yet. But thanks for the info" Hoseok smiled and conitnue watching across the field with Taehyung.

 

"So win Seungwan back today, eo? Before my almighty brother steals Seungwan's feelings again"

 

Hoseok laughed and nodded, "I will"

 

---

 

Wendy was outside the dance room waiting for Hoseok to come. She had asked the juniors but all of them told her he was out and would be back an hour before the club day ends.

 

"Seungwan-ah"

 

"Hobi" Seungwan stood straight from leaning on the wall and saw Taehyung, "Tae, Annyeong!"

 

"Annyeong" The playful greeted back, "I need to go and fetch Joohyun. See ya tomorrow!"

 

"See ya" Both Seungwan ad Hoseok said.

 

"So, let's go?" Seungwan asked.

 

"Uh, I need to evaluate them first" Hoseok reluctantly answered.

 

Seungwan nodded, "Arasso, I'll just wait for you here" Seungwan was about to remove her bag when he was stopped by Hoseok.

 

"Ani" He swallowed the nervousness building up on him, "Jimin's not in here. I need help. Would you mind helping me there?"

 

 "Are you sure?" Seungwan was beyond shocked to hear that from Hoseok.

 

"Yes" He said and Seungwan uttered an "Okay" before heading in to the dance studio. The juniors gasped and arranged themselves after seeing Hoseok and Seungwan was confused on why.

 

"Are you done with the routines?" Hoseok was scary with them that's why.

 

"NE!" All of them shouted at once.

 

"I have here Son Seungwan of the music department and she'll help me evaluate you in Jimin's absence" He introduced her to them and soon enough, whispers could be heard.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" But still Seungwan greeted them with full smiles, "Don't worry. I'm no expert in dancing but I'll evaluate you fairly"

 

"She use to judge me back then and she knows what's good and not, so let's start with the group one" Hoseok shared the old times like nothing and walked to his seat. Seungwan smiled first and followed Hoseok.

 

The evaluation went smooth and the juniors were getting ready to leave but some of them questioned Seungwan once Hoseok was busy with cleaning the speakers and such with other boys.

 

"Unnie, he heard that you and Hoseok oppa were a thing before" One girl told Seungwan.

 

Seungwan laughed, "Well, that was before"

 

"Are you back together?" Another one asked.

 

Seungwan haven't answered when one of the girls added, "Of course! Oppa haven't bought a girl in here. Only Jimin Oppa brings a girl and let us be evaluated and that's Seulgi unnie"

 

"Ahh~ It's a shame that they broke up" The first girl commented, "I was rooting for them until college!"

 

"Yah! So Ri-sshi was happy about it though" One girl looked at So Ri and twitched her lips.

 

Again, Seungwan looked at Hoseok and got guilty over her friend once again. That's where she decided to end everything.

 

After everything's done, they went to the Han River to breathe some fresh air, "It's pretty, isn't it?" Seungwan asked while admiring the lights of the bridge, preparing herself to be broken than ever.

 

"It is. I can't believe I wasn't out here every night" Hoseok smiled, not because of the lights but because he's getting ready to take the love of his life back.

 

"Hobi-ah. My night isn't going to end like those lights" She said. Hearing her heart, sloly cracking to every sentence she's uttering.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I'm going to let my heart be broke for the nth time" Seungwan found the courage to look at Hobi with watery eyes, "I'm letting you go"

 

"What?"

 

"For Seulgi and Jimin" Seungwan looked away again, "I know it'll be alot easier if I'll just stop. I know it's impossible for you to.. you know" Seungwan stood up and Hoseok followed her, "We're officially over, Jung Hoseok. I wish you happiness and let's still be friends" Seungwan smiled even though a tear fell and ran after. She doesn't want Hoseok to see her crying because she knows, the lonely won't care.