Thirty Two

The Juveniles.

Jimin came to their lunch table groaning, "Ugh, winter break passed by so fast"

"Chim, you're with Seulgi the whole break, what are you fretting about?" Taehyung then offered Joohyun a spoonful of his food.

"Not everyone had a nice break like you, Tae" Jimin rolled his eyes at him and the playful just shrugged.

"Tell me about it" There's another groaning man entering the table, "I regret bringing Seungwan in Gwangju"

"Guys will you stop complaining especially you Jimin. If Sungwoon would hear that will he be happy?" Seulgi came in with their tray together with Seungwan, "You've been sulking about it as long as we came back"

"Yeah, and you too Hobi. I missed your family" Seungwan sat beside Hoseok and the guy immediately rested his head on her shoulder.

"But babe, you don't understand~ We're gonna spend less time together now that you're gonna work for Sungwoon" Jimin explained and it had caught the girls' attention.

"Wait, you're gonna work? And who is this Seungwoon?" Joohyun asked.

"He is Jimin's childhood bestfriend and he has an art museum and I was offered to work there to prepare for college" Seulgi explained.

"Oh" The girls nodded then Seungwan had to ask, "Wait so this Sungwoon guy, is he hot?"

"LOVE!" Hoseok lifted his head and shouted, "Why are you asking that?"

"Is it wrong to ask if a guy is hot?" Seungwan asked.

"Yes!" Hoseok replied. Seungwan looked at the two other guys and they nodded.

"He looks like Jimin. But better though" Seulgi explained and took a bite.

"BABE!" Jimin reacted, "How can you say that in front of me, your boyfriend!"

"Because I told you that before?" She answered.

"That is not even a question! I hate you" Jimin pouted and crossed his arms against his chest.

Joohyun laughed at the couple, "Okay you four, stop it. Okay? What's important is both of you are together and you are their boyfriends so please, don't fight over small matters" It is something that Joohyun learned over their whole fight. The two couples are lucky enough that they are in a relationship and they shouldn't waste it over a small matter. It's veyr painful and heartbreaking.

*Knock knock*

Joohyun look to see who's knocking on her table while she's busy reading some of the students' profile for the never ending yearbook, "Tae?"

"Thought I'd find you here" He said.

Joohyun looked at her wristwatch and gasped, "Oh my god, I'm sorry!" Joohyun rushed to fix everything and grab her things while Taehyung could only admire but something had caught his attention, he saw a note with 'DEADLINE OF YEARBOOK: Last day of January'. Something kicked in and realized Namjoon's words when they talked about relationships and her obligations.

"Joohyun?"

"Yeah? I'm almost done"

Taehyung went closer to Joohyun and held her arms to stop her from rummaging, "Why?" The girl asked.

"We don't need to date. Let's just do the yearbook together. I wanna help"

"Taehyung, that's a lot of work and we planned this for weeks" Joohyun said looking at him with guilty eyes.

"Didn't you know the unplanned ones are the most unforgettable moments?" He smiled, "Don't you wanna laugh at others pictures?"

"You are mean" Joohyun jokingly punched Taehyung on the stomach and both of them laughed. Everything's settled for the night.

-

"Yoongi, we're here" Hoseok came with Seungwan with the studio he texted. They're gonna record the song that Yoongi asked them to. They've heard the demo and saw the lyrics, they were happy about it and loved the song.

"Welcome!" Yoongi appeared out of nowhere with hot coffee on his hand.

"Wow oppa, this is nice" Seungwan looked around.

"It's just a small room" It is. Yoongi rented a small space and turned it to a studio himself. He had been skipping school for this and he had finished it over the winter break, "Sit down, please"

"Yoongi, you've been skipping for these?" Hoseok asked.

"Okay, let me be honest here" Yoongi sat on his chair, "Yes, this is the reason why I'm out of the school all the time and actually, I'm planning to drop school to continue whatever this is"

"No" Seungwan immediately said with sadness in her voice, "Oppa, we're graduating"

Yoongi laughed, "Graduating high school won't help me succeed, Wan"

"Yoongi, but have you talked this out with your parents?" Hoseok asked in concern. He knows his family and they're pretty strict with him, being the only child in the family.

"I did and sadly, they didn't support me" Yoongi said bluntly, "And I can't do anything about it. I guess I'll just have to prove it to them in years" Seungwan was looking sadly at Yoongi imagining how hard he is facing by himself right now, "Don't look at me like that, Wan"

"Sorry, it's just that, I can't help it but feel sorry because we didn't know and you were dealing everything alone. I'm sorry" Seungwan was frowning, she's trying her best not to give in to her tears because she knows the genius wouldn't like it. Hoseok was silent. His bestfriend was struggling alone and there he is, having the best moments of life with Seungwan.

"Don't be. And also one thing," Yoongi inhaled deeply, "I'm gay"

"What?" Seungwan asked, wuite shocked about his revelation, "Oh my god, Oppa!"

"Wan, I'm not the out-gay, I like guys but I still prefer to be the old me. It's just my references" The genius explained.

"Since when did you know this?" Hoseok asked.

"Hmm.. I've started to notice this since last year and not until I met the guy who inspired me to do actually what I want, which is this, producing"

"Oppa"

"Don't pity me, Wan" Yoongi sighed, "That's the last thing I wanna hear from you"

"I don't. I actually admire you. You are so brave and you coming out andbeing honest to us made me look up to you and respect you much more as a person" And Seungwan did cry.

"Thank you, Wan" Yoongi smiled at her but Hoseok was still silent until, "I'm sorry"

"Hoseok, don't be. You were the most supportive best friend I ever knew so don't be sorry over something" Yoongi said.

"You were dealing this alone. I didn't know and I didn't even notice. I'm sorry" Hoseok's eyes were shaking.

"Hoseok, it's okay. I actually wanted to have it by myself, you were dealing with your own, I don't wanna add"

Hoseok stood up and gave Yoongi a hug, "I am still your bestfriend and roommate. Just so you know, you have my back. Always"

"Thanks Hobi" Yoongi smiled before parting, "So shall we start the recording?"

---

Okay, do not forget that this book is all about coming to youth and I believe this is the stage where you really know yourself more, more adventure and taking risks. Don't be mad at me for  putting this because this is what the fic is about aside from the love stories, the short-comings of being a teenager turning into an adult. There are more serious problems arising this book two so please open your minds more because this is really happening in real life. Just giving you a heads up. See you on the next chapter! Love you~