Ten

The Juveniles.

"Gwenchana?"

 

Upon hearing Kim Taehyung's voice, Joohyun jumped from spacing out and pretended to be occupied with paperworks. The boy sighed and sat on the table where she was working. A familiar paperbag was infront of Joohyun that made her look at him.

 

"Thanks for these." He smiled at Joohyun.

 

"But- I gave these to Lisa" She checked the paperbag and saw empty Tupperwares with minimal icing left.

 

"And she gave it to me"

 

"These aren't for you" Joohyun slightly shook her head, still denying.

 

"I'm sorry" He was still looking at Joohyun's eyes so she could see his sincerity.

 

"What are you sorry for? You did nothing" She broke the eye contact and went back to her 'business'.

 

"I did. I upset you" 'Upset' was the safest word that the playful could use instead of 'making you jealous' because once he utter those words, she'll leave.

 

"No. It's just that I'm not feeling well this morning but I'm all good now" She smiled and continued with the 'papers' she's doing.

 

"Okay" He jumped off from the table, "It seems you're busy and haven't eaten, I'll grab you a food"

 

"Taehyung?" Joohyun called him before he goes out of the room, "Do they taste good?"

 

He turned around and gave his sincere smile, "They were the best pie and cake I've ever tasted" Joohyun couldn't help but to smile at his statement and blush.

 

On the other hand, Jimin was still after the fuming Seulgi to calm her down.

 

"Babe, you have to calm down. That's their own problem"

 

"Park Jimin, how could your friends be so selfish?" She stopped and turned around.

 

"Seul, I'm sure they have their personal reasons, please, just let them" He pleaded. Jimin doesn't like where this conversation is going.

 

"Hobi makes Seungwan the most desperate person ever. Taehyung confuses the hell out of Joohyun. My friends don't deserve this"

 

"Don't you realize that Hobi was too hurt because of Seungwan? And Taehyung too? Joohyun's constant rejection also hurt him although he always play cool with it. It's not my friend's fault. It was your friends all along"

 

"So now the blame is on my friends? Seungwan and Joohyun have reasons! They have to understand"

 

"They did! That's why they decided to be the bigger person to be out of the picture!" He shouted back but calmed down immediately, "Babe, don't you even realize that this group only hangs out because of us?"

 

"If that's the reason of this friendship, might as well end it so my friends could move on"

 

"Are you breaking up with me Kang Seulgi?"

 

Seulgi didn't answer for her frustration was turning into tears and he couldn't let Jimin see that. She needs to win this arguement for the sake of her friends. She had enough of the hurt eyes and fake smiles they've been putting. For the last time, she glared at Jimin and walked away.

 

"Babe" "Kang Seulgi! Come back here and let's fix this!" For the first time, Jimin became so angry but she didn't even look back.


---

"Yow! It's confirmed! All the goddesses are available right now!!!" One guy from the junior announced and caught everyone's attention.

 

"What?" Jungkook asked to himself and rushed to Sooyoung. He stopped on his tracks when he saw her asking one student.

 

"They were fighting on the hallway and Seulgi noona ended it" The boy replied.

 

"Sooyoung" Jungkook called her and she turned around.

 

"It is true?"

 

"Jimin hyung didn't say anything"

 

Sooyoung ran to look for his brother because she hows how much it will affect and hurt him. Even they're just in high school, Jimin never failed to make his family feel that Seulgi is the wife he wanted to have for the rest of his life. To the Parks, it felt that they were just waiting for the right time for the proposal and wedding to take place.

 

"Oppa" Sooyoung called upon seeing him on the rooftop.

 

"Have you heard?" He chuckled, "News spreads so fast"

 

"Gwenchana?" She just asked.

 

"It hurts" Jimin said, playing a deadleaf on his hand, "I feel like I'm dying"

 

"Oppa.." Sooyoung walked nearer and kneeled to meet his level.

 

Jimin faced his sister and frowned, "Sooyoung-ah, she broke up with me" As if all of the feeling he was trying to contain and keep to himself bursted out.

 

Sooyoung hugged him and his brother started to cry. "Everything is going to be alright.."

 

"How?? Because I'm sure I would trade everything for that"

 

Sooyoung parted the hug, "Just talk to her once everything has settled down, hmm?"

 

***

 

"Seulgi-ah.." The girl turned around and almost got a heart attack.

 

"Wan, what are you doing here?" She asked.

 

"Are you okay?" Seungwan asked as she sat on the floor beside Seulgi. The girl didn't say anything so Seungwan continued, "I've seen everything and I'm touched that you were thinking of Joohyun and I but, I feel guilty as well"

 

"You should not feel guilty. It was my own choice"

 

She just smiled bitterly, "It's true I am desperate to get Hobi back, but, I know my limitations Seul. In our story, it was my fault. He did nothing but love me. I also do, but, I was impulsive and look where it got me. Chasing the man that I love"

 

Seungwan held Seulgi's hand and squeezed it lightly, "Don't be like me. Don't make decisions because you got carried away by your emotions. I know you didn't mean to say those words. Say sorry to Jimin and get back together"