Twenty Nine

The Juveniles.

 

"Oppa, what are your plans this christmas?" Sooyoung asked Taehyung while on their way home.

 

"Sleep" He aswered shortly.

 

"You're boring" Sooyoung gave him a horrified look, "Shouldn't you be having fun?"

 

Taehyung chuckled and turn his head lazily to face her, "I'm grounded Missy. Tell me, how can I spend the holidays?"

 

" to be you"

 

"Well Missy, seems you have a planned holiday"

 

"I do" Sooyoung rolled her eyes and looked on the other side.

 

"Yeah, where are your friends again?" Taehyung teased. Just in case you forgot, Sooyoung is talking to Taehyung, the brother of her ex- bestfriend, Yeri.

 

"Well.. None"

 

"Please give my sister a longer time. You know how much of a brat she is but I know deep down inside her, she misses you. A lot" Taehyung paused, "Come to think of it, boys around you two aren't good. Can't the both of you stay single for your entire life?"

 

"Yah!" She jokingly hit Taehyung's shoulder.

 

"Well, Jimin and I would do whatever it takes for our baby sisters to stay that way"

 

"Both of you are so mean, you know that?" Taehyung laughed and then when it went down, he asked something.

 

"Could you please be honest with me?" Sooyoung just looked at him with a 'go ahead look', "You like Jungkook, right?"

 

Sooyoung kept mum but she knows that Taehyung would know the answer to his questions, "I'm sorry"

 

"No, don't say sorry" He gave her a brotherly smile, "Never say sorry to whatever you feel"

 

"But I do hurt other people"

 

"You don't. They are the ones hurting theirselves because in the first plave, they assumed. You, on the other hands, you just fell in love. It wasn't your fault that the guy felt the same"

 

"Thank you, oppa"

 

"Nah, I'm no expert in love. I have my fair share in problems. I'm just giving my cents about it. If there's an expert among all of us, it's your brother"

 

The younger scoffed, "Yeah right. I don't want to be head over heels. It should be the guy"

 

"If that's what you say" It was then announced that they are approaching Seoul and should be ready. Not too long, they found theirselves out of the train and saw other people who'll fetch them.

 

"Is the ride okay?" Jungkook asked Sooyoung getting her luggages from her.

 

"Well, it was okay" She replied, slightly worried about Taehyung.

 

"Don't worry about me, kid. I'll pretend I didn't see him, today" He gave a faint smile and tapped Jungkook's back, "Take her home"

 

"Ne, hyung" Jungkook nodded.

 

"Well I guess my lovely army is in here" He sighed, referring to the bodyguards waiting for him. His parents were dead serious on his punishment but they let him go to Daegu because they wanted him to apologize to Joohyun for what he did and what his friends told about Joohyun.

 

"Take care, oppa. I'll visit you on your special day and deliver your present this christmas" Sooyoung said.

 

"Okay. I'll wait for you" Taehyung smiled at her one last time and approached his bodyguards. He waved one last time to them before entering the car prepared by his parents and drove off leaving the two lovebirds.

 

"So, let's get you home?" Jungkook nervously asked Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung warmly smiled at him and held his hand, "Let's"

---

 

"Grandma, Grandpa, we're home!" Jimin shouted once they have entered the old house that his grandparents own.

 

"Oh my lovely grandson," They saw her grandma rushing with open arms just to welcome the two couples, "And my dear Seulgi"

 

"How do you do, grandmother?" Seulgi greeted back.

 

"I'm fine, honey"

 

"Where is grandpa?"

 

"Out to see how's the company's doing. Now are you two hungry? I've prepared some snacks for you and Jimin, someone is eager to see you" Seulgi gave Jimin a look and the latter could only lift his shoulders and followed their grandmother to the living room.

 

"Hey Jim" A young lad, probably around their age as well turned around and gave Jimin a smile.

 

"Sungwoon??" Jimin's mouth opened in shock. Who wouldn't be if your childhood bestfriend who flew to other province came back, "Oh my god" Jimin went to him to give him a hug and Seulgi couldn't be any happier seeing Jimin so happy.

 

"Well, how have you been? It's been ages, you punk!" Jimin knocked his head and laughed.

 

"Well boys, aren't you a little bit rude?" Jimin's grandmother notices clueless Seulgi and from there Jimin introduced the two. "Well, Sungwoon, this is Seulgi, my love and Seulgi, this is Sungwoon, my childhood bestfriend" The exchanged greetings.

 

"Good news to Jimin, Sungwoon would also stay in here for the holidays because he received the news that you would be here as well"

 

"NICE" They high fived each other before Jimin's grandmother could tell them to fix their things first in their room. Unfortunately, Seulgi and Jimin won't share a room due to the conservativeness of his grandmother, so Sungwoon and Jimin would instead.

 

"Babe, are you sure you're okay alone?" Jimin asked while watching Seulgi to unpack her things.

 

"Yes, I am" She sighed first before answering.

 

"But this was supposed to be our alone time" He was starting to throw tantrums,

 

"Not so if your grandmother's involve"

 

"Shall we just say that we have done it before so that she'll let us"

 

Seulgi chuckled. "What? Let us die?"

 

"Baaaaaaaabe~"

 

"Park Jimin, I know it's our holiday together but you shall not forget that your friend is here too and I think you should focus on him more since you won't see him again after"

 

"He'll understand"

 

"By the way, you two look so much a like"

 

Jimin's eyebrows met and rushed to her side, "Oh yeah? Who's better looking?"

 

"Uhh.. Him?"

 

"KANG SEULGI"

 

"What? He's taller"

 

"I said better looking, not taller"

 

"Well, someone would look more appealing if he's tall"

 

"That's it Kang Seulgi. You don't love me anymore. Good bye! You're cancelled!" Jimin was marching his way out of Seulgi's room.

 

"Yes, I love you too, Park Jimin!" She shouted back.