Thirty

The Juveniles.

"Hey, what are your plans, man?" Namjoon disturbed a sleeping Taehyung on the couch a day before his birthday.

 

"Sleep and count 10-1 with you then sleep" He boringly said.

 

"How's the talk with Joohyun?"

 

Taehyung sat up, suddenly interested to talk to his brother, "It went well. I apologized"

 

"I could see that" Namjoon chuckled.

 

"Huh?"

 

Namjoon pointed at the watch that Joohyun had given him. Who the hell would wear watch inside their house and sleeping at that. It was pretty obvious to the older that it was special and it was his first time seeing that watch. "That was given by her, right?"

 

Taehyung looked at the watch in his wrist and smiled, "Yes"

 

Namjoon nodded, "Are you together now?"

 

"Nope. I told her that I would continue to court her and earn to deserve her 'Yes'"

 

"I am so proud of you" Namjoon tapped Taehyung's shoulders, "You finally came around"

 

"Thank you, Hyung" Taehyung smiled at him, "I am so excited to see her again"

 

"Remind me, why am I single again?" Namjoon joked and both of them laughed.

 

"Because someone needs to look after me" Yeri butted in between the two, "This punk would be busy looking after Joohyun then Jin Oppa would have his own family so it only left me with you"

 

"Of course, my baby princess before anything else" Namjoon then hugged Yeri, "If ever I found someone in college, she needs to be your sister first before asking her out"

 

"Wait, isn't that Jennie, Jisoo uunie's friend, the one you're always bringing in here the one you're dating?" Yeri asked. Not implying anything, just really asking.

 

"Hyung, you're bringing someone home?" Taehyung asked. Surprised because he didn't know.

 

"Yes, idiot. That's what you get for not coming home" She spat.

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes at her and went back to Namjoon for his answer, "Well?"

 

"She's just a thesis-mate, ya know. And the hell, she's dating Taeyong"

 

"That's too bad" Yeri gave his brother a teasing pout, "I guess you'll stay single forever"

 

"If I'll be single forever then you stay single forever as well" Namjoon tickled Yeri. Yeri laughed and tried to pry his brother's hands away.

 

"You know what hyung, I'll be responsible for your lovelife!" Taehyung volunteered. Once I enter college, I'll search for your Ms. Right!"

 

"Duh! They might like you first before they would even like me"

 

"Ah hyung! Don't say that! You're better looking than me, well mannered than me, smarter-" "MUCH MORE smarter" Yeri interrupted in which Taehyung corrected, "MUCH MORE smarter than me, more responsible than me. What's not to like? And beside, have Joohyun"

 

"Wow, aren't you showing too much confidence?" Yeri bickered.

 

Taehyung lifted his wrist to show in Yeri's face the gift that Joohyun had given him, "Yes, I am"

 

"Both of you, you should stop bickering. You're adults already"

 

"No, it's fun to fight with him"

 

"Well I think you should" Someone aside from them spoke and they knew who's the owner of it.

 

"Seokjin, why are you here? I thought you're gonna spend New Year's Eve at Jisoo's?" Namjoon stood up.

 

"Well, we decided to have it here" "Hi guys!" Jisoo showed up and waved at them.

 

"Unnie!" Yeri ran to her future sister- in- law to give her a hug. "Unnie, I'll show you something" And just like that, the two ladies disappeared from the living room.

 

"Uh, Taehyung, please get your presents outside. It's in the car, outside the gates" Jin said and he followed his orders right away.

 

"Joon, is the guest room, ready?" Jin asked.

 

While Taehyung was on his way, someone texted him, it was from Joy, 'There's my christmas AND birthday gift. Enjoy and thank me later' He lifted his head up and widened his eyes upons seeing what's in front of him.

 

It was the same person he's eager to see. The person whom he's longing for. The person he promised to earn her 'yes'. It was Joohyun.

 

"Annyeong?" Joohyun smiled and waved at him sweetly.

---

"Here is your order" Jungkook came with the food he brought for Sooyoung and him.

 

"Thank you, Kookie!" Sooyoung clapped her hands and grabbed a chip immediately. The truth is, Jungkook is quite unsure if Sooyoung finally let him court her and it's been bugging him ever since she got back from Daegu but he have no guts to ask her because of rejection.

 

"How's Jimin hyung?"

 

"He called last night with Seulgi unnie" She shared, "They're enjoying their time"

 

Jungkook nodded and took a sip on his drink, "Jungkook, we're dating now, right" He chocked on his drinking and the girl panicked. She'll keep in mind that some things needed to wait, wait until one isn't eating nor drinking, atleast.

 

"Oh my goodness, are you okay?" Sooyoung ppated his back and the guy is still coughing.

 

"I take it back! Just ple-"

 

"NO!" He shouted and tried to regain himself, "You're not going to take it back, Park Sooyoung. Just no. We are dating and that's final!"

 

Sooyoung laughed, "Yeah, yeah. Ah by the way, I texted and convinced Joohyun unnie to spend Taehyung oppa's birthday. And guess what?"

 

"What?"

 

"She agreed! I am so happy for the both of them!"

 

Jungkook smiled. He is happy for his hyung, who wouldn't? He finally came around. "Jungkook, answer me honestly. There's even a time you thought of giving up too?"

 

"To be honest? Yes" He sighed, "Sooyoung, you're rejecting me every single time and it comes to me that I should stop all of this but then I look at you again and the idea just vanishes. I would shake my head and tell myself that you are worth the wait"

 

"I'm sorry" Sooyoung felt bad. She never knew that Jungkook could feel that way. She only knew he's hurt, but not to that level.

 

Jungkook held her hand, "It's okay. We're dating now, aren't we? Patience finally paid off"

 

"Try hurting me Jungkook and I swear, I'll chop your head off" Sooyoung joked, "I just sacrificed my friendship just to be with you. Don't you ever try"

 

"Yes, maam!"

---

"Dawoo, could I please talk to Seungwan?" Hoseok knocked on her sister's door to catch their attention. They've been spending their time this holiday more that Hoseok and that frustrates the man, "The whole day?"

 

Seungwan smiled at her boyfriend. How adorable can he be? Asking for permission just to talk to his girlfriend, "Can I say no?" Dawoo replied.

 

"YAH NOONA!" Hoseok lost his temper and the two girls laughed. "Unnie..." Seungwan tried because she too, misses him.

 

"OKAY OKAY" Dawoo rolled her eyes, "I'm gonna run some errands today anyways to look for some cloth for my next collection"

 

"Oh thank God for your business!" Hoseok sarcastically praised the heavens with his hands together while waiting for Seungwan.

 

"Stop being a baby" Seungwan jokingly hit his stomach and whispered.

 

"Bye sister" Hoseok bid farewell first before dragging Seungwan into his room.

 

Upon closing the doors, Hoseok could finally cling into Seungwan, "Finally!"

 

"You are aware that we see each other everyday, right?"

 

"I know. But I can't even spend time with you" He hugged her tighter, "Did you even miss me?"

 

"I did. But I missed your family more"

 

"Yeah right. They definitely missed you too"

 

They found theirselves cuddling the next. They missed each other's presence that they don't even talk that much, just holding each other. "Wannie, I want us to be forever"

 

Seungwan moved her head to see Hoseok's eyes in the dark with the lights of the neighborhood to see them. This is one of the rare times that Hoseok looked so serious, so afraid and so determined at the same time. "Hoseok.."

 

"Holding you right now, makes me happy, Wan. I want to be happy like this forever but I know, there are going to be struggles coming in our way and I don't want that to break us but we don't have a clue what will happen to us and I am so so afraid, Seungwan. We're still young and-" Seungwan cut him off with a kiss, "Hobi, stop worrying about tomorrow. We're happy today. Who cares what struggles are we going to face, as long as we're gonna face it together, we're good. We just have to hold on to each other and never give up"

 

"What if I'll make a stupid decision again, Wan?"

 

"This time, I won't let you" Seungwan kissed him one more time and hugged him afterwards, "I love you, Jung. There's not a day I didn't pray for you"

 

"I love you too, Seungwan. So much" Hoseok hugged her tighter, "Try to look at handsome boys over college and I swear, I'll keep you forever"

 

"Then I would gladly look at other guys"

 

"Yah!"

 

"I am kidding. Why would I look at other guys when I'm already with the most handsome guy?" Seungwan chuckled.

 

"Okay. Let's stop this. You aren't going to do this again, Seungwan. Christmas is over" Hoseok tried to push Seungwan away but his girlfriend just laughed and scoots closer to him.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Hoseok, time for Seungwan to sleep" They heard her sister.

 

"I need to go now..." Seungwan tried to sit up but Hoseok trapped her on his arms and legs, "Just let the devil"

 

"Hoseok, where is Seungwan? I am coming if you won't reply"

 

"Did you lock the door?" Seungwan asked.

 

"" He cursed and wolla, her sister appeared, "Why is it so dark? Yah! Hoseok let go of Seungwan!"

 

"NOONA! LET ME CUDDLE WITH HER TONIGHT!!!" And once again, the whining Hoseok is back.

---

"Seulgi, where are you planning to attend college?" Jimin's grandmother asked over dinner.

 

"Same with Jimin and everyone else, Seoul University" She politely answered, "I'm planning on taking up Fine Arts"

 

"Oh, then you should work as an intern at Sungwoon's art museum" His grandma shared.

 

"Bro, you have your own museum already?" Jimin was shocked to hear that from his grandmother.

 

Sungwoon chuckled, "Well, my mom and dad helped me with it. It is still under their name, I'm just a designer"

 

"But stil! Seul, you should work there! I know you're in good hands"

 

Seulgi just smiled, "We'll see"

 

"We'll visit once we get back to Seoul" Jimin told Sungwoo. "Sure. Just give me a call"

 

The dinner is done and Seulgi was helping Jimin's grandma with the chores while Sungwoo and Jimin are on the living area, (illegally [underaged]/legally [with granny's permission]) drinking while waiting for the girls.

 

"So how long have you been dating Seulgi?"

 

"Long enough, bro" Jimin laughs to himself, remembering how did their love story started, "Well, she's a keeper"

 

"I can see that" Sungwoo nodded. "She's sweet and she loves you, I can see that"

 

"How about you? No girlfriend yet?"

 

Sungwoo laughed and shook his head, "No one has caught my eye yet"

 

"Oh my" Jimin pretended to be shocked, "When we were in grade school, most girls likes you and you lowkey liked them back, what happened to the Sungwoo I know?"

 

"Oh shut it, Jimin"

 

"Chim, I'm heading to bed" Seulgi softly spoke with grandma with her.

 

Jimin stood up to kiss her goodnight and her grandma, "We'll just finish this bottle then we're gonna sleep as well. Good night, I love you"

 

"Don't drink too much" Seulgi reminded, "Good night, I love you"

 

"Grandma, sleep tight and don't forget to drink your medicines"

 

"Yes, yes. Good night son. Good night Sungwoo dear" His grandma kissed him good night as well and Seulgi assisted her upstairs.

 

Seulgi turned back for the last time and Jimin mouthed, "I'll sleep with you later" into which she nodded and secretly held up an 'okay' sign.

---

Book One done! 

ARE U READY FOR BOOK TWO?!

The Truth Untold, Magic Shop and Anpanman is the holy trinity, guys!