Twenty

The Juveniles.

"Can I stay for the night?" The lonely, now turned to the happiest man on earth asked.

 

Seungwan looked at Seulgi and the latter gave her a teasing look, "What if I say no?"

 

"Then, can I stay for an hour or two? No, make that three" Hoseok raised three of his fingers.

 

"Uhmm.."

 

"Yah Kang Seulgi, aren't you unfair. If Jimin would stay, you won't even ask our permission. So if my man won't stay, then your boyfriend couldn't stay as well" Seungwan pouted and as well Jimin.

 

"Well, Chimchim won't be staying for tonight"

 

"Seul, we talked about this!!" Jimin said.

 

"I'm kidding, okay? Hobi, you know you're always welcome in here" Seulgi patted Hoseok's shoulder.

 

"Shall we get inside?" Seungwan invited them as she unlocks the door and called for Joohyun, expecting that she's home already.

 

"Bwoya? Isn't she home yet?" Seulgi mumbled at herself and asked her boyfriend to give her a call.

 

"Hello?"

 

"This is Jimin, Joo. Seulgi wanted to ask if you aren't you coming home?"

 

"I will. Just waiting for Jungkook"

 

"Jungkook? Why the hell would he be there?" Seulgi ran and grabbed the phone from Jimin.

 

"Well, Sooyoung extended some help and I called Kookie since it's late. I don’t want Sooyoung to go home alone. It’s dangerous"

 

"I'll give Jungkook credit for that" Jimin said and earned a giggle from Joohyun.

 

"Are you going to be okay?" Seulgi asked.

 

"Yup, Jungkook is with us so, I think we're going to be okay" She assured.

 

"Just call us if something would happen, arachi?" Seulgi asked.

 

"Ne, eommonim" Joohyun joked and ended the call.

 

 

"Love, do I still have clothes left in here?"

 

"Yes" Seungwan replied from the bathroom, "But I'm sure you won't fit them anymore. You gained muscles"

 

Hoseok appeared in the bathroom while Seungwan is removing her make up, "I still do. Barely" and kissed Seungwan on the cheeks and watched her to do her night routine.

 

"Are you sleepy?" He's now clinging to Seungwan, who's still doing her skincare.

 

"Nope. We have lots of catching up to do" She patted her face for the last time and faced Hoseok to wrap her arms around his neck.

 

They just hugged and started to sway slowly from left to right. Words aren’t even needed. All they have to do is feel each others warmth and presence to make up for all the years that have gone by. Seungwan was even humming to a certain song and Hoseok couldn't help but to smile in happiness and hugged her even tighter.

 

“I’ll sleep in boxers, instead. This shirt is killing me” Hobi said while his face was buried in Seungwan’s neck.

 

“Okay. Just don’t do anything stupid”

 

“Come on, we’ve done it before”

 

“What do you mean we’ve done it before? We haven’t, Mr. Jung!” Seungwan pulled away from him but arms were still locked at each other.

 

“I mean, sleeping together with me only in my boxers. I know we haven’t, love” He pulled him back.

 

“I’m sorry, Wan. I really am. I guess I’m just really angry through out the years” He tightened the hug and snuggled more into Seungwan’s neck.

 

“Hobi, it’s okay”

 

He shook his head, “It’s not. I shoud’ve been an understanding boyfriend and supported you during those times. I know you went through a lot in there and it wasn’t easy. I even made it harder for you”

 

“Even though it was hard on me, you’re still the reason why I push myself to finish the program. I wanted to see you soon and ask for your forgiveness personally. No matter how hard it will be” Seungwan played with his hair and kissed the side of his head, “I love you, Jung”

 

“I love you more, Wan”

 

"Wan, Seulgi asked- Sorry. Continue continue" Jimin barged in but the two didn't even notice him and just closed the bathroom door silently.

 

He went to Seul's room all smiling, "You're smiling again"

 

Jimin hugged Seulgi as well, "I'm happy seeing Hoseok happy"

 

Seulgi understood what he was saying and replied to Jimin's hug by hugging him back. "Everything is going back to place. Yah! I'm warning you Jimin. If we would fight again, I swear Park Jimin, I wouldn't know what to do with you anymore"

 

"You wouldn't do anything because nothing like that would happen again" He said.

 

"I just hope so"

 

"Sooyoung-ah! Noona!" Jungkook called, still in his suit.

 

“I told him not to come” Sooyoung muttered and sighed heavily upon seeing Jungkook.

 

Joohyun just smiled at Sooyoung, seeing their situation in her, “Sooyoung-ah, if you have feelings for him, just date already. You both might end up like me and Taehyung”

 

“Unnie, we have different reasons. If it’s just for responsibilities, then I would answer him but this is Yerim we’re talking about and you know how much I cherish her” Sooyoung said and made Joohyun nod.

 

“Did you wait that long?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Nope, we just came down from the building and you’re just in time” Joohyun answered.

 

“Sooyoung, are you okay?”

 

“Did the party just ended? I called Jimin oppa but why is it you instead”

 

“Well, Joo noona told me to fetch you since it’s getting late” Jungkook pointed Joohyun and the senior just raised her eyebrows.

 

“Unnie, aren’t you going to come with us?”

 

“Sadly, no. I need to finish the juniors today” Joohyun pouted and shook his head.

 

“Then shall we go back? Jungkook is here he could help us-”

 

“No, it’s getting late. I’m okay. I’ll be home by 12. I promise” Joohyun gave them a smile. But knowing Joohyun, her curfew that she set for herself won’t be followed. Thus, she spent the whole night at her school and went home at 6 just in time to wash up and go back again.