Nineteen

The Juveniles.

"Hobi..."

 

"Can I come in?"

 

"Of course.. Please do?" Seungwan stepped aside and let Hoseok enter. He was wearing the suit they bought and he's all prepped up. He just looks so dashing and it's making Seungwan's heart crazy. She closed the door and nervously walked towards him, "So.. Do you need some-thing?"

 

Hoseok turned around, "You"

 

Seungwan gasped. She didn't expect everything what was happening. She didn't expect him, going to their condo and most unexpected of all is his indirect confession, "I thought you made it clear that you don't anymore, Hobi"

 

Seungwan doesn't know how but Hobi ended so close to her and was enveloping her in a hug. That's when she broke her tears and heard Hobi say, "I thought so too... I thought once you're back, it's over. We're over. I tried because that's what I really felt. I was being honest with myself and I didn't know that I'm just really.. and still angry at you. They were masking up my real feelings" Hobi broke the hug and looked directly into Seungwan's, "I still love you, Wan-ah. Very much. I can't bear to see you with other guy, even if it's just Yoongi. I can't bear to see you everyday knowing that you aren't mine anymore. I'm very Seungwan, I hope I'm not too late. When we met up at Han and you ended everything, that when I was supposed to take you back, but you ended it and walked away"

 

Seungwan was speechless. All she did was cry. She's still in shock and her mind is a mess. And Hoseok understood that. He hugged Seungwan as she cry and waited for her response. It was killing him. His heart is beating fast and he doesn't know what was going on her mind. If she rejects him, he'll accept it. It was his fault after all. When Seungwan stopped crying, she looked up, "I'm sorry"

 

Hoseok's heart shattered. He heard it. He felt it. "I'm sorry for leaving you before Hobi. I'm very sorry"

 

"No no no, don't say that. It's okay. I understand everything now. You just wanted to be your family, it's okay. It was so sudden that time. It's okay"

 

Hoseok waited for more but it seems that Seungwan wouldn’t say anything, “I.. Need to get going. The party will start soon”

 

“Aren’t you going to kiss me, Jung?” Seungwan’s brows were meeting. She is furious. “You’re going to tell me you need me and all and then you’ll just le- Hmf”

 

Hoseok didn’t let her finish. He kissed her. He showed how much he missed her. Hoseok encircled his arms into Seungwan’s waist and tightened it as Seungwan responded and wrapped hers on his neck as well. They both parted once they need oxygen but still their foreheads pressing, “Let’s go to the party and let’s meet your first love”

 

“They sure are taking their time” Seulgi looked at their condo building from the inside.

 

“Of course they are taking their time. They were separated for like 2 years, babe” Jimin held her hand, “Let’s just wait patently”

 

“Speaking of 2 years, Park Jimin, what is your plan in two years?” Seulgi asked.

 

“You mean by college?” Jimin asked back.

 

“Yes”

 

“Hmm.. Going to take dance course and maybe live with you by then?”

 

‘Wan is right’ “Can’t I be with Seungwan and Joohyun until college? Promise once we get out of college, we’ll live together. And what’s the difference? I mean, you sleep over at our house. I sleep over at yours, so it’s practically same” She explained.

 

Jimin nodded, “If that’s what you want, love. I’ll live with the boys instead”

 

“Thank you!” Seulgi kissed him in the lips and smiled.

 

“Anything for you” Jimin replied and see the two reunited couple on their way to the car. Hoseok opened the car and saw the two, “You two planned this didn’t you?”

 

“Nice seeing you in that dress, Seung”

 

“I hate all of you” Seungwan chuckled before getting in followed by his boyfriend.

 

It’s only 6PM but Joohyun is drained, she’s halfway done with the college she’s currently working on, so she decided to have a break. Her phone rang and answered it immediately when she saw it was Seulgi.

 

“Joohyun-ah, is everything fine in there? Are your minions working properly?” She looked around to see an empty office.

 

“Yes, they are so busy. I can’t even talk to them” She lied.

 

“Ah! Joohyun-ah!” It was Seungwan, “I came to the party because someone unexpectedly showed in our room door and invited me”

 

She giggled and she knew whom she’s pertaining to, “Am I on speaker?”

 

“Yes” Seulgi and Seungwan replied in unison.

 

“Hoseok, don’t ever let Seungwan go, again. She may be stupid but, she’ll learn from it immediately”

 

“Are you even a friend, Bae Joohyun?” Seungwan asked.

 

“Not in a million years, Hyun” Hoseok replied.

 

“I will take note of that, Hobi”

 

“Joo, skip that and come with us. Make Taehyung regret” Seulgi said.

 

Joohyun laughed, “I can’t Seul. We have a deadline”

 

Seulgi sighed, “I should’ve stopped you from running president if I only knew it would take up most of your high school life”

 

“It’s okay Seul, really. You guys have fun. I need to go” Joohyun said and bid her goodbye before ending the call.

 

“Make Taehyung regret...” She mumbled, “As if he will...” She thought she is stupid that maybe he will, but no.

 

The party wasn’t even starting but the people were already everywhere. Most of them were business people and some were just from his old school. The Kim siblings were already out entertaining guests. Seulgi and company arrived on time and settled in their assigned seats with Jungkook alone.

 

“So, did my sister say no?” Jimin had asked Jungkook.

 

Jungkook only pouted, “I was about to ditch the party as well but Taehyung hyung made me come”

 

“Where is he?” Jimin asked.

 

“Talking to his upperclass friends. He did invite me and he haven’t spoken a word to me ever since I came”

 

“Maybe he’s just really busy Kookie” Seungwan patted his back.

 

“Eo! You guys are back together?!” Jungkook’s eyes widened and pointed at the two.

 

Hoseok laughed, “Ne. You kid, so stop being my girl’s boyfriend already” And all of them laughed.

 

“Heol, this is too tiring” Yerim complained to his brother while having a rest.

 

“Remember to remind me to hold a family dinner only for my birthday” Namjoon sighed and looked at Taehyung who’s talking to his friends from the business world, all hyped up.

 

“Yeri, how’s Taehyung in school?”

 

“He’s fine. He’s being a good hand to the school because he wants to impress Joohyun. Wae oppa?”

 

“Could you please do me favor?”

 

“Why? What is it?”

 

“Keep an eye on your brother.” Namjoon said and thought afterwards, ‘I feel he’s going to be rebellious’

 

People had heard the mic screeched and the MC tapped it three times for mic test. “Everyone, welcome to Kim Seokjin’s 25th birthday. Let’s all welcome the birthday boy, Kim Seokjin!”

 

Jin walked out of the stage with a woman locking arms with him.

 

“So, how does it feel to see your first love seeing with a woman?” Hoseok faced her girlfriend, earning a light punch on the stomach before laughing together.

 

‘I am so happy to see the lonely, all smiling’ Jimin thought and smiled.

 

“Why?” Seulgi saw his boyfriend all smiling, so she asked.

 

“I’m just happy, my love” He then kissed her temple and went their attention back to the stage.

 

“To everyone who came here, thank you for celebrating my 25th year with me. Today as I present myself, I also want to introduce someone very special to me. Someone whom I am seeing the rest of my life with. Everyone, please welcome Kim Jisoo” Everyone gasped especially Jisoo’s group of friends, Jennie and Lisa. They are Jisoo’s hoobae and happened to be 3 years younger that Seokjin. They met at the univeristy and attend the same department but different levels. The party continued and Rose and Yoongi were serenading the guests with their voices.

 

On the other side of the party is a girl who’s busy with carrying loads of previous yearbooks and typing, searching for old references, checking student’s profile alone. She’s tired but she can’t stop. She can’t let her mind occupy the thought of Taehyung again. Someone knocked on her office and she was startled.

 

“I felt that someone needs my help”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sooyoung-ah”