Twenty Eight

The Juveniles.

"To Kim Taehyung,

Hello! Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday! Actually, I feel very nervous as I write this letter because this is my first love note to you. I've been planning this for a long time and I'm beyond happy to finally be part of your life. Yes, Kim Taehyung, I'm willing and honored to be your girlfriend. I'm sorry it took me so long to finally accept you but please know that I've been feeling the same since day 1. You're different from the people who wanted to date me. You saw my flaws and made me feel that you loved them. That's what you loved about me. Not this pretty face. To be honest, I'm very much afraid that I can't be the best girlfriend to you. I may not give my 100% time and attention but I'm sure I'll give you my heart, 100%. I just hope you understand the part where I have to fulfill my duties and reaponsibilities, I hope you will support and help me accomplish them. I am forever thankful for you, Kim Taehyung. I love you. Your forever, Bae Joohyun"

 

 

"Are you sure you don't want to extend?" Joohyun asked her friends who are waiting for the others to go down.

 

"Hobi's family had planned this holiday, so we can't" Seungwan answered.

 

"Jimin and I would be spending it at Busan with his godparents" Seulgi too.

 

"How about Sooyoung? How would she go home?" Joohyun asked in worry, thinking that the two couples would go straight to their provinces.

 

"I texted Jungkook to fetch her. And besides, Taehyung would go home as well, so he'll be looking out for her" Jimin was taking down his and Seulgi's things.

 

"Have you talked with Taehyung?" Seungwan asked.

 

"Yup" Joohyun nodded and popped a 'p' in the end, "We're good now. I can manage"

 

*Ding Dong*

 

Joohyun opened the door and revealed Seungcheol with fruits with him, "Cheollie, what are you doing in here?"

 

"My mom asked me to give these to you. Merry Christmas" He greeted.

 

"Well, thank you!" Joohyun accepted them and helped Seungcheol with them and put them on the table.

 

"You haven't met them yet, but Seungcheol here are my high school besties, Seungwan and Seulgi, Jimin, Seulgi's boyfriend"

 

"Nice to meet you" He first offered his hand to Jimin then to Seulgi and Seungwan.

 

"We heard you're Joohyun's childhood friend" Seungwan said as they shook hands.

 

"The one and only"

 

"Babe, help me with these" Hoseok called out, asking for a little help from his girlfriend since he's having a difficullt time balancing things between his hands.

 

Seungwan ran and help him. Sooyoung then followed and Taehyung. "And these are Hoseok, Sooyoung and Taehyung"

 

"Hello guys, nice to meet you!" Seungcheol waved and they bowed to him while  Taehyung just nodded his head at him.

 

"So are you guys all set?" Joohyun asked.

 

"Are they gonna go?" Seungcheol looked at Joohyun and raised his eyebrow.

 

"They have plans, sad to say" She explained.

 

The taxi came and they all went outside to load their things on the trunk. Taehyung found it as a perfect time to talk to Joohyun.

 

"I read the letter" Taehyung said, "And I really appreciate it. This christmas must have be the perfect christmas for the both of us"

 

"Oh, I forgot about that" She bit her lip, "I'm sorry but please disregard that"

 

Taehyung shook his head and smiled, "Nope. I'll be keeping this and would be reading this again, soon"

 

"No, that's non-sense. Aish- so embarrassing"

 

"Joohyun, I have thought things over and really analyzed things. Instead of writing a letter, I personally would want to say this to you, I'm sorry if I got a little confused with my feelings and got tired in the middle but my feelings for you are so strong that I can't imagine myself not being with you. I just can't unlove you Bae Joohyun, and everything that happened was my fault. I wasn't there when you needed me the most and I don't deserve you"

 

"Kim Taehyung, what are you saying- I thought we're done with each other"

 

"No Bae Joohyun, I'm gonna work extra hard in pursuing you until I became worthy of your love. Make me go through hell if that would make me make up for the things and drama happened recently"

 

"Kim Taehyung,"

 

"Joohyun-ah, Taehyung-shi, they're already settled inside and they're waiting for you" Seungcheol ran to them and tapped Joohyun's back in which Taehyung didn't like.

 

Taehyung kissed her forehead in front of Seungcheol, "I'll see you in weeks, Joohyun, but I would be happy if I'm gonna see you on my special day"

 

Joohyun was already speechless. She doesn't know what's happening. She can't process everything yet. So she just stood there as Taehyung walk to he cab. "Joohyun, are you alright?" Seungcheol snapped his fingers in front of Joohyun and she returned to her senses. She was about to say her goodbyes when the taxi had already drifted away. Her phone beeped and saw that Taehyung had texted her saying, 'And that guy, I don't like him. I am jealous of him'

 

"Well, tell him I do like him" Seungcheol winked at Joohyun.

 

"You're such a gay!"

 

"Since birth, girl" Seungcheol then walked back at her house.

 

-

 

"Welcome home my love~" Hoseok's mom welcome Seungwan in the most mothey way, hugging her and kissing her cheeks. She even greeted Seungwan first before her real son.

 

"Nice to see you again, Auntie" Seungwan greeted back. Ever since she was sent to Canada, she haven't seen Hoseok's parents and to add that they were aware that they had broken up because Hoseok's sister, Jiwoo had message Seungwan that despite their break up, the Jung family would always see her as a part of the family.

 

"Here you go again, mom. Aren't you gonna greet your one and only son first?" Hoseok complained while unloading their bags from the compartment.

 

"Don't be such a cry baby! I haven't seen Seungwan in two years so don't throw a fit on me!" His mom snapped at him, "Come on Seungwan, let's get you inside and have a cup of tea to warm you up"

 

"But Auntie, I'm going to help Hobi with our things, they're quite many"

 

"Oh let him, dear. Make his muscles into use"

 

"Mom, why is it as if you love Seungwan more more than me? Aren't you showing favoritism too much?"

 

"Because I do love her more than you. Now get those inside quickly" Mrs. Jung started to walk towards her house while guiding Seungwan. Seungwan, on the other hand looked back at Hoseok and mouthed. 'Sorry'.

 

When they entered the house, confetti was popped, revealing Hoseok's dad and sister with a party hat. There was a huge tarpaulin saying, "Welcome home Wannie and Hobi" but the Hobi was small compared to Seungwan who's taking most of the space and centered.

 

"Oh my god uncle and Dawoo unnie, thank you for this" Seungwan's eyes widened and hugged the two.

 

"Nah, it's nothing" Dawoo said and hugged her.

 

"Help me out plea- Woah, what is this?" Hoseok was still struggling with their bags, "Ohmy- Really, is Seungwan your child? How come her name is bigger than mine?"

 

"Oh sush it little brother, we missed you too" Dawoo ran to her brother and gave her a quick hug as well.

 

"Son, welcome home" His dad greeted.

 

"Where's my confetti?" Hoseok asked.

 

"None. Those are for Seungwan" Jiwoo replied, "Seungwan, come to my room, I have tons of clothes to give you. This collection was inspired by you because..." Hoseok's sister had taken Seungwan upstairs as usual.

 

"I'm going to prepare dinner. You, unpack and I'll call you for dinner" Mrs. Jung pointed at Hoseok and left him for the kitchen, "And you Mister, clean that up. That was your idea"

 

"Son,-"

 

"Whoops, gotta go unpack. Bye dad!" Hoseok ran upstairs.

 

-

 

"Hey," Seungwan called as Hobi who's sorting their clothes out in the bed before putting them on his cabinet.

 

Hoseok paused and turned around to see a tired Seungwan with pile of clothes in her arms. Hoseok spread his arms, planning to comfort his girl a little, "Did my sister tire you out?"

 

"No, it's okay" She threw the clothes on the bed and hugged Hoseok tightly, "I missed your family"

 

"And they missed you too" He rubbed his palms on her back, "Isn't it obvious? They are even welcoming you more than me"

 

Seungwan chuckled at him, "God Jung Hoseok, I don't know what did I do to deserve you"

 

"You must've saved lives in your past life," Hoseok leaned back to see Seungwan's face and give her a peck.

 

"Am I going to sleep here?" Seungwan asked.

 

"Of course," Hoseok looked at the pile of clothes in his bed, "I know that every night is going to be our only time together because god knows my family would be taking you the whole day, so we'll never really have time together"

 

Seungwan nodded in agreement, "I'm happy, really. Thank you!"

 

"Wannie, why is the sudden-"

 

"Hoseok, don't stop me now or else you're not going to get any from me in the future" Seungwan glared at his boyfriend.

 

"Okay, okay. I'm all ears"

 

"My heart is swelling up. You know that your family is a reflection of you. Everyone is a happy virus. Everyone is so positive. Everyone is so kind. Everyone is lovable and the way I see them is how I see you you"

 

"Well, they raised me so well"

 

"That's what I'm trying to say"

 

Seungwan sighed, "You're so perfect, I don't think I'm good enough for you"

 

"You're not good enough cause you're the perfect one for me. The only girl that could make this guy feel all kinds of emotions in this world"

 

"And I'm beyond happy and honored to be that girl" Seungwan smiled at him, still on his embrace.

 

"I wanted to say the same things to you but this is my day to be complimented so I'm saving mine on Christmas day" Hoseok gave Seungwan a kiss and no, it's not just a peck. It was a long romantic kiss but not aggressive.

 

"Oh my god brother, it's just Seungwan's first day in here and you're already her?!" Dawoo had barged into his room and pulled Seungwan from him.

 

"My dear noona, I'm not '' her" Hoseok mocked.

 

"She's going to stay in my room and that's final" Dawoo pulled Seungwan away from her brother and dragged her towards her room.

 

"WHAT?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT" Hoseok shouted.

 

"By the way, the dinner's ready, dufus" Dawoo had popped again and rolled her eyes on him, "Expecting you to be there in 2 or else you're on dishes and table!"

 

"You evil witch!" Hoseok ran to his sister.