Fourteen

The Juveniles.

Seungwan woke up the next day and saw no one in their unit. She tried calling in Seulgi and Joohyun but both never answered  her call. As always, Seungwan is now stable than last night night but it doesn't mean she feels any less. She's still hurt. It's just that, she already cried her soul out.

 

"Where are they?" She mumbled and looked over Joohyun's unfinished school works, "Where is Joo?" She rang Taehyung's number, hoping that he would know.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Tae, are you with Joohyun?"

 

"No. But we talked last night and she went home immediately Why?"

 

"Tae, she's not home"

 

Classes pushed thru and Joohyun didn't attend classes, leaving everyone in worry. The fact that she left her phone is not helping at all. Seungwan and Seulgi had asked the people from student council and still, no one knew where she went.

 

"Where could she be?" Taehyung silently asks himself over lunch and just groaned in frustration. "Tae, you told us you met her last night. Were you good? I mean, did something happened?"

 

He remembered how Joohyun could not look at him in the eyes. He could remember how she just leave. "There is"

 

"Now, I know why Joohyun's acting that way" Seulgi mumbled to herself and Jimin, could only squeeze her hand, afraid that she'll get angry all over again and would break up with him.

 

"Noona, Joohyun just came to school" Jungkook panickly announced to everyone and even before the girls could react, Taehyung rushed his way out of the canteen. Running through the hallways, he saw Joohyun on her way to their office with lots of previous yearbooks in her hands.

 

"Let me help you" He offered but the president didn't mind him. "Joo" Because of Taehyung, all of it fell down earning a click of tongue from Joohyun. "I'm sorry" He said but again, she didn't say a word. Since both of them picked it up, they carried them until to the office without saying a word.

 

"Thank you, Taehyung-sshi" Joohyun said once everything is settled.

 

"Is there a problem between us, Joo? Are we good?" The playful finally asked. "Last night, you never looked into my eyes. Today, you never spoke to me and where have you been? Everyone is worried"

 

No answer.

 

"What is with you?" Losing all of his patience, he unconsiously raised his voice.

 

"I'm busy. You know your way out" Shocked at first,  Joohyun said and sat on her desk after.

 

"I'm sorry, okay? I just want us to talk and settle whatever's going on"

 

"You want to talk? Fine!" Joohyun stood up and looked at Taehyung finally in the eyes. The male could only see anger and pain in her eyes, "This is probably the first and last time I'm going to ask you this, Kim Taehyung," Her voice was so angry but as she continues, her voice is cracking, "Have you, by any chance, given up on me? Ani, are you on the process of giving up?"

 

Taehyung was mum. She hasn't completely given up on Joohyun but he is going there and he can't take on how hurt was seen on Joohyun's eyes. "And I thought you wanted to talk?" Joohyun just scoffed and wiped the tear fell, "I stayed at a computer shop and fell asleep in there. I know how much do you love computer games. Ah! I shouldn't be saying this"

 

"Joo, jebal"

 

"I was convinced that you were different, everyone was telling me so" She paused, "You're just like the rest. Just wanting to date this pretty face but would never understand and accept her and her responsibilities. I'm sorry" Joohyun bowed at Taehyung and left. Taehyung was shocked about everything.

 

Taehyung knew he needed time. Time to think about everything. From his feelings, if he still wants her and hers. It may take time and impossible since they belong to the same class but Taehyung is willing to challenge himself.

 

Joohyun went to the girl's comfort room to cry. She chose the farthest for student's rarely come there but not on this day. She saw Yeri once she entered.

 

"Oh hello there Joohyun unnie" She crossed her arm.

 

Joohyun bowed, "I'm sorry. I'll just go"

 

Yeri shook her head, "Nggg, I'm done. You may cry in here"

 

Joohyun didn't say anything and waited for Yeri to leave. She took her steps but stopped when she's beside Joohyun, "Now we have something in common. We both hate my brother. You want to get back to him? I'll help. See you after school"

 

The rest of the day went accordingly and smooth. No heavy tension between the two couples, just silent treatment and it makes the real couple crazy.

 

"Wan, after 5, okay? Rose is there already" Yoongi had called Seungwan and left the room immediately.

 

Hoseok's eyes followed Yoongi and then to Seungwan when he's no longer at sight. "Talk to her" Seulgi said.

 

"No" Hoseok smiled and shook his head, "I bet she wouldn't want me to-"

 

"Oh come on Hobi, you know that's bullsh-"

 

"Babe, language" Jimin reminded.

 

"She's busy" Hoseok reasoned out.

 

"You know what Hobi, if not for Jimin, I swear I already showered you with-"

 

"Baaaaabe"

 

"I'm trying" She huffed.

 

"Seul, I'll be home late, aracchi?" Joohyun had called and dashed out of the classroom.

 

"Okay, I'll visit to where they'll go" He finally gave up.

 

"THAT'S IT! THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT" Seulgi clapped her hands mockingly, "WANNIE, where are you going?"

 

"To the music room. We have practice. See you at home!" Seungwan waved and left the room as well.

 

"You're welcome" Seulgi's brow raised and Jimin could only giggle at her cuteness.

 

"Thanks, Seul" Hoseok laughed and followed Wendy out 

 

"I missed that laugh" Jimin said 

 

"Me too" Seulgi agreed.

 

"Seungwan" Hoseok had called out, "Where are you going?"

 

"Ho-bi" She cleared , "We're going to, um, practice for Jin Oppa's birthday"

 

"Ooh, are you going to serenade your first love?" Hoseok joked but Seungwan didn't join. "Sorry"

 

"It's fine" She smiled, “Well, Jin Oppa insisted, so…”

 

Hoseok nodded, “Hope you could do it for me as well…” He mumbled but Seungwan heard it but chose to shrug it. ‘Keep your cool, Seungwan’ She thought.

 

“By the way, are you on your way home?”

 

“Me?” Hoseok go nervous, “A-ani. I was planning to watch your practice”

 

‘Sh*t. Don’t* Seungwan mentally cursed, “Well, it’s just a waste of your time”

 

“Hearing and seeing you sing will never be a waste of time for me, Wan. You know that” Hoseok stopped that made the girl stop as well, “It is one of my favorites from you and I would trade the world to see and hear you sing.”

 

‘You’re a loser, Seungwan’