Eighteen

The Juveniles.

“Well, you look beautiful” Seungwan came into Seulgi’s room and the latter turned around and frowned.

 

“You’re going to be so much better than me if you’ll attend as well” She said.

 

“No, I won’t” She smiled and walked towards to the glammed up Seulgi, “Is Jimin going to fetch you?”

 

“Of course, he should be! I won’t be taking an Uber with this get up”

 

Seungwan laughed and handed him Jin’s birthday present, “Please tell Jin Oppa that I’m very sorry to miss his special day”

 

“You know, he would be happy if you’ll be the one to hand this”

 

“I’ll be happier too. Remember when I was crazy about him?” Seungwan smirked and raised her brow, “Ah, good memories”

 

“Now that you mention it, I remember that you literally stalk him everyday and bake those pies, sing illegally to the school PA over lunch just for him, ya know?” Seulgi laughed.

 

“I know. I was the cringiest teenager back then” Seungwan laughed with her, “Are you done preparing? Your boy might show up anytime soon and you don’t want to rush, finishing your final touches”

 

“Seungwan” Seulgi called her and she turned around. Seungwan got confused since Seulgi’s face changed into a scared and was about to cry face, “We’re going to be together not until marriage, right?”

 

Seungwan scoffed, “Of course. But it will depend on you since your man might ask you to live with him anytime”

 

“I will say no”

 

“Seulgi..”

 

“Please.. I just want us 3 stay together, forever”

 

“Okay Seulgi. Now get done. I’ll be waiting for Jimin while cooking supper”

 

“Okay” Seulgi smiled and trusted her words for the mean time to ease her heart.

 

---

 

“Oh Lisa, where are the others?” Irene asked once she arrived at an empty office.

 

“Well, most of them didn’t want to work today so they ditched” Lisa stood up and shrugged.

 

“But, we have to finish this by tomorrow” Joohyun is having a mental breakdown. No everything is going smoothly as planned, even her life.

 

“I’m sorry, Unnie. I guess we have to work extra hard tonight” Lisa patted her back and stretched, “Let’s do this unnie!”

 

“Gomawa, Lisa” She smiled to her, grateful atleast that someone is willing to help her.

 

“Ah by the way, how come you scheduled it today? Isn’t it Jin sunbaenim’s birthday today? Chaeyoung told us that she’ll perform in there”

 

“Ah yeah.. I just wanted to finish our deadline on time, you know. So that by finals, all of you could concentrate on your studies” Joohyun replied as she turns her computer on.

 

“You got a point” Lisa nodded and proceeded to the yearbook she’s working on.

 

“Why? Do you want to go to that party?” Joohyun asked.

 

“We’re supposed to see Rose perform but it’s okay, I could watch her next time. I need to do duties today” Lisa non-chantly replied as if it wasn’t a big deal but knowing Joohyun, it was for her and it is eating her conscience.

 

“You know what, we could skip this today and just work on this one during the school day. It’s even impossible that we would finish this in one night so, let’s call it today” Joohyun smiled at her and the younger looked at her with pure shock.

 

“Unnie, no. It’s okay, chincha”

 

“Lisa, believe me it’s okay. I’ll close this up and you rush to the party. I heard from Seungwan that they’re going to sing during the opening so, go. Don’t mind your clothes, you always dress up like a rockstar, I know you’ll do fine”

 

“Unnie, are you sure you can close this all by yourself?” Lisa asked one more time.

 

“Yup, I just turned this on and see, it’s still loading, so I have to wait for this one. You can go. Now. Shoo. You’ll be late” Joohyun had pushed her slightly.

 

“Unnie, thank you, I owe you alot” Lisa thanked her one more time and went off.

 

Joohyun looked around her, files all piled up and sighed, “You can do this, Bae Joohyun!” She needs to. She needs distraction from her life.

 

 

*Ding dong*

 

“Wait a minute” Seungwan shouted from the kitchen and ran to open the door. She already know who it was though, “Jimin-ah! You look handsome”

 

“Thank you Seungwan, and I have a surprise for you” Jimin wiggled his eyebrows and exposed the thing he’s holding from his back, “Here you go. A dashing night gown for the lovely Seungwan”

 

Seungwan frowned/smiled, “Jimin, you didn’t have to”

 

“But you need to, Wan! You need to impress Jin Hyung! Who might know, it’s not the end yet!” Jimin joked.

 

“Very funny, Jimin. Come inside” She stepped out of the doorway to let Jimin enter and closed the door, “Seulgi-ah, Jimin is in here!” She shouted.

 

“Are you ready to see your girl, Chim? She’s gorgeous!”

 

“Ah Wan! Don’t spoil me!” Jimin sat on the couch.

 

“Would you want a glass of water or a cup of tea?”

 

“Neither. Thank you”

 

“Let’s go” Seulgi went out of her room and Jimin stood up, admiring every inch of Seulgi. How could she look so gorgeous, so stunning, so beautiful by just wearing that dress.

 

“Flies would enter, Chim” Seungwan joked and Jimin immediately composed himself, “You look beautiful, my love”

 

Seulgi’s heart fluttered. “You look dashing as a prince yourself, my love”

 

“Shall we go now?” Jimin walked to her and was about to kiss Seulgi when Seungwan interrupted, “Don’t mess with the red lipstick, Jimin. Save that for later. Go now, you’ll be late”

 

“Are you sure you won’t come? I mean, the dress is there so..”

 

“I’m okay, Chim. Thank you. And ah, Seul, don’t forget to tell Jin Oppa I’m sorry”

 

“I will, Wan. I’ll be back home” Seulgi opened the door and Seungwan walked with them to send them off.

 

“Take your time” Seungwan smiled and closed their door. She went back to the kitchen and continued cooking when the doorbell rang again.

 

“They must’ve forgotten something..” She mumbled to herself before answering the door, “Seulgi, have you forgotten some-”

 

“Annyeong...”

 

“Hobi...