Twenty Six

The Juveniles.

"" Taehyung just woke with a great hangover. Great enough to already ruin his day. He saw his bed side clock and it was already 10:45 AM. He stood up from his bed to see no one in the house.

 

He ate breakfast and went back to his bedroom. Checking his phone, he sae many messages from his friends, mostly Jimin and Hoseok about his whereabouts and some where invitations to skip school and head to club once again. He shook his head and never wanted to try it again. Sure it was all okay, happy, effective in forgetting your problems even for a while but the hangover and the way his body succumb to alcohol and the secondhand smoking was definitely not okay for him. He's about to delete all of the invites, leaving Jimin's and Hoseok's only when Yeri sent her a message. He clicked it and saw a stolen picture of Joohyun, thinking deeply in the canteen. That wasn't the only thing he noticed, she looked so weak and lonely. It looked like that she'll faint anytime. Guilt and loneliness filled him up again so instead of replying to Jimin & Hoseok, he replied to his business friends instead.

 

'Text me where are you. I'll follow'

-

 

"Jeon Jungkook"

 

"Oh hyung, why are you here? Is there something wrong?" Jungkook was on his way to the comfort room during lunch when Jimin called him.

 

"Nothing. Just here to check up on Joy" He replied.

 

"Well, we haven't talked yet. Should I be concerned? Is she not okay this morning?" The golden grew concerned.

 

"No, no. She's very much well" The older assured and grinned at him.

 

"Hyung, you're scaring me" Jungkook's eyebrows are meeting.

 

"OPPA!" Sooyoung shouted once she read Jimin's message that he'll be visiting their wing just to check how's Jungkook courting her. But it seems that his lovely sister hasn't done her job yet, "Yah, why are you here?"

 

"Jungkook, you may head to wherever you're going right now" Sooyoung nodded at Jungkook and the guy is still confused with the two.

 

"See you after school" Jungkook nodded her head Sooyoung as well and bid Jimin a goodbye.

 

"I can't believe you you haven't talked to him" Jimin started.

 

"Well it's not that easy! And we're still in school!"

 

"I wanted to warn him as soon as he knows tho"

 

"Oh come on oppa, you know I wouldn't easily give in" She rolled her eyes.

 

"I know that. I just want him to get scared just in case she'll hurt you in the future and besides, I'm not kidding when I told you he'll experience hell with me. It should be he's courting" Jimin proudly pointed at himself.

 

"You know what oppa? Go back to Seulgi unnie"

 

"She knows I'm here" He shrugged.

 

Sooyoung groaned, "Just please go?"

 

"Okay sister" Jimin teased for the last time and went his way to the cafeteria.

 

Classes continued and they are now on their last period, "So, my mom invited you for the holidays and I'm telling you, everything is all set and scheduled" Hoseok said while waiting for the next professor.

 

Seungwan laughed, "Ah!!! I'm so excited to see your family again! I missed them!"

 

"Trust me, they miss you too" Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Every night she calls just to remind me that I should tell you"

 

"And when did she tell you this?"

 

"Ever since she heard that you were back" Hoseok replied and Seungwan laughed, "That long? Well tell her, I'd love to spend holidays with the family of my man"

 

"I love you" Hoseok warmly smiled at her.

 

"Well, I love you"

 

"Get a room" Seulgi stood between them and stopped them from kissing.

 

"Babe, let them do whatever they want" Jimin chuckled at her girlfriend. She's pretty protective when it comes to her loved ones.

 

"They are on school grounds, Jimin. Specifically in a classroom full of students while waiting for the mext prof"

 

"Okay okay, I lost" He raised his hands in surrender, "You two, go get a room"

 

"Wow, you're such an obedient dog" Hoseok turned to Jimin.

 

"And you're such a lovestruck dude" Jimin teased back.

 

"Shush you two. We all know that both of you are" Seulgi pointed at the two and Jimin mehronged her.

 

Seungwan grinned at the two. Their bickering is always cute because out of 10 of their cute bickers only 2 would end up into a real fight. She's still amazed om how these two get stuck with each other and grow only strong through the years. She hopes she knows it though because she wants Hoseok to be her forever. Seungwan then checked Joohyun who's head on the table and she could only look at her in pity. She wants the old Joohyun back. She wanted to help but she knows she could not.

 

"Jimin, Hoseok" They were surprised to see Yeri all panicking and catching her breath, "Taehyung Oppa, I need your help"

 

Joohyun heard that and before the two could move. She stood up and ran with Yeri.

 

"Joohyun-ah!" Seulgi and Seungwan stopped her by shouting but the boys told them they would handle it.

 

-

 

Back to the bar, Taehyung arrived and saw her friends on a couch already drunk. 

 

"Yeah, Kim Taehyung~" Hanbin sang his name and handed him a glass of alcohol.

 

"Hey man" He greeted him and drank it. He greeted the others, Jinhwan, Junhoe and Bobby.

 

"So how did it go last night?" Bobby was shouting due to the loud music.

 

"I passed out!" Taehyung replied also shouting.

 

"Oh just so you know, we asked for some girls, so you know, could forget her for a little while. They'll be arriving later" Jinwhan said but Taehyung didn't like it a bit so he said nothing and continued to drink. He never liked these people to start with. He just needs to get along with them because they grew up in the world of business. The club was too noisy, the smell of the air was full of cigarette and that causes his headache more.

 

“So, what about you and the girl?” Junhoe changed seats and put his arm around Taehyung, “Is she hot?”

 

Taehyung glared at him, trying to calm himself. Junhoe offered him his cigarette but he declined, “I heard she’s hella pretty and all of the boys in your school is tryina hit on her”

 

“They wanted to but they can’t” Taehyung just focused on the dance floor but anger is slowly growing up, “Just a word of advice… Don’t go for that kind of girls.. Cause you know why? She’ll be sleeping with all of them”

 

That’s it. Taehyung stood up and he couldn’t stand these people anymore. He wanted to punch this guy for talking about Joohyun like she’s kind of some hoe wherein fact she far away from that. “Taehyung, is there a problem?” Hanbin asked.

 

“I needed some fresh air” He excused himself but even before he could take a step, Junhoe held his hand to stop him, “You know how can you get even even before she can? Sleep with other girls” Taehyung couldn’t stop himself anymore and threw a punch at Junhoe. Everyone saw the commotion and stopped, all eyes on them. Hanbin, and Bobby pulled Taehyung from Junhoe, who had Jinhwan stopping him.

 

“DON’T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT JOOHYUN LIKE THAT!!!!” Taehyung shouted, full of anger.

 

“WHY DO YOU THINK SHE REJECTED YOU, HUH?!” Junhoe shouted back, “WHY DO YOU THINK SHE KEPT YOU HANGING THROUGHOUT THE YEARS?! CAUSE SHE DOESN’T LOVE YOU! EVEN IF SHE ACCEPTS YOU SHE’LL STILL SLEEP WITH SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T LIKE YOU!!!! YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THAT!!!!”

 

Taehyung tried to run to him to give another punch but the two were holding him tight. He tried to get away from his grasp when the bouncers came in to stop the commotion. “Both of you, step outside the club now”

 

Taehyung removed their hands, “You’re just a minor, right? All of you are. I need you to come with me”

 

They ended up in a precinct with police officers across them waiting for their guardians. Jin and Namjoon came to fetch Taehyung,”What the hell happened to you!” Jin shouted once he reached the precinct. Taehyung didn’t say anything. “Why are you even hanging out with these people?”

 

The other four just glared at Jin, “Don’t give me that look! You won’t scare me!”

 

“Oppa!” Yeri called her brothers once she saw them. Taehyung turned around and saw Joohyun struggling to keep up with her, together with Jimin and Hoseok.

 

“You’re okay” Joohyun’s felt relieved and then her body finally gave up on her, causing her to fall on the ground.