Chapter 02

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.

An eerie silence was observed in the hallways of the Seoul prison. Though it was quite obvious that this place was not going to be very bright or merry anyway.  Eun-ah found herself looking down at a list of names, these names belonged to felons she had to treat. Just looking at the name gave her no clue of who these people were, and why were they here in the first place. Though she was promised files on each and everyone, containing their bio-data, though she figured it wouldn’t be of much use to her.

The first few of them were typical, nothing special. Just a few old men who had lost it with age, committing all kinds of crimes like murder, theft, etc. There was nothing much she could do for them. As she moved on to a few younger patients, she realized people could really be screwed up. It sickened her a lot, but she plastered a smile on her faces and greeted all of them with the same ‘Hello’.

Her final patient for the day was someone named ‘Do Kyungsoo’.  She had read that name somewhere. ‘Ah yes,’ it struck her.  This young man was taken in for multiple murders and theft; he was rather young, very close to her own age. She couldn’t remember exactly what he looked like, but she remembered glancing at the picture and thinking that looks really could be deceiving.

She did not want curiosity to get the better of her, though, so she decided to approach him the very same way she did with everybody else. She walked into the cell, it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter