Chapter 11

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11.

Kyungsoo smirked at the young girl sitting in front of him, she was engrossed in the notes she was writing, on him, if he wasn’t mistaken and couldn’t sense his prying eyes scanning her.

Kyungsoo had no ill intentions, in fact, he had the purest thoughts about the Park, his eyes scanned her for a different reason. What an adorable plaything, that magnificent girl. Every time he took her in circles relished the confused expression that adorned her face and achieved some sense of satisfaction from it.

Eun-ah on the other hand , had no idea where all of this was going, Do Kyungsoo never budged, he was constant in his dark sense of humor and wicked remarks, none of it helped her decipher him one bit yet she kept coming back to him.

“Do you have a boyfriend, miss Park?” Kyungsoo questioned the most innocent gleam on his face.

Eun-ah raised an eyebrow at him, her face turning a light shade of pink.

“No. Why would you ask?” she shifted slightly on her chair, uncrossing her legs and putting her notebook down, letting the boy know he had all of her attention.

“Oh really? Is it because you haven’t found anyone to match your level of intelligence and thought? Or do you just don’t feel ready to invest your time in someone and want to focus on your ambition?”

Eun-ah crossed her arms and tilted her head in thought, “Both, to be honest.” She said, then looked back up at Kyungsoo, “Again, why would you ask?”

Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter