Chapter 44

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

44.

"I don't think you should be surprised." Baekhyun folded his arms.

"B-But he never..." She paused,and remembered his suddenly outrage after the Kai incident. "Holy ." 

Baekhyun let out a low chuckle but quickly shook his head.

"Regardless. I'd say just drop the baby." He said in a matter of fact-ly manner.

Eun-ah's eyebrows furrowed,as worry washed over her.

"Baekhyun....I don't think I can. I mean, I don't wanna abort the baby...but I can't raise it by myself...but I don't wanna let it go.."

Not knowing what to say anymore, she broke down crying. Baekhyun had been anticipating that reaction,but when she actually got to it,he didn't quite know what to do.

"H-hey, Eun-ah yah, don't cry." He tried to comfort her,albeit fruitlessly.

"Yeah I know that Kyungsoo is a homicidal madman,but he's way too loaded to not pay child support!" He knew he was doing a terrible job at lightening the mood,it definitely wasn't working at all.

"He would care about his child,I think." Baekhyun didn't put much confidence into his words, and he was only trying his best to comfort the damsel in distress in front of him,but even he knew he needed to do something stronger to help her out.

"Do you like children, Kyungsoo ssi?" Eun-ah chimed,she was in a rather bright mood on the given day. Ready to have another deep and fulfilling conversation with her favorite felon.

"I'm indifferent to them,I guess." Kyungsoo shrugged,not knowing what to say.

"So you don't want any children of your own?" She asked hopefully.

Kyungsoo chuckled,the girl in front of him was so unblemished,so pure. What would she think when she would realize he showed equal lack of mercy to all human beings, including children.

"They're too noisy. It gets on my nerves." He cracked a sinister smile,which made Eun-ah visibly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter