Chapter 03

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.

“Um good afternoon,” Eun-ah said in a low tone, as she slipped herself into the chair parallel to that of Do Kyungsoo.

She took a minute to observe his features, his doe eyes were the first thing that struck her, they were big, slightly round and it looked like he was straining a lot. The second feature that stood out the most were his full lips, they were slightly chapped but stood out regardless. He looked a bit short, since his stature didn’t seem much, but still taller than her. He seemed like a normal boy, with dark hair and wandering eyes, but it was quite obvious he wasn’t.

“Do Kyungsoo-ssi right? Nice to meet you.” She said keeping her voice ever so calm and dignified.

Kyungsoo gave her a slight smile, or at least something that looked like it. “Nice to be of your acquaintance as well, Miss….um,” he stopped midway since he did not know her name.

“Eun-ah, it’s Park Eun-ah.” She said, rectifying her mistake.

A brighter smile tugged the lips of the young man as if he was anticipating this answer “Yes, nice to meet you too, Miss Park.”

Eun-ah couldn’t help but feel perplexed at how such a soft spoken and mannerly person could have committed the crimes he supposedly committed. His first impression was that of a reserved, but a rather friendly fellow, she had seen much worse in people who weren’t even criminals.                          

  “So um, for starters, tell me something about yourself, your child

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter