Chapter 21

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21.

‘She is really stupid,’ was the only thought Byun Baekhyun had.

He drove back home in his black Mercedes, a grim look on his face. Chanyeol’s sister had really fallen for that worthless jail inmate.

And Baekhyun knew for a fact that Kyungsoo was just using her for entertainment and would discard her when he got bored and she would probably not even make it alive.

He never understood why, though. So many eligible, well-read men would love for Eun-ah to give them a chance, yet she settled for a complete psychopath, Do Kyungsoo.

He didn’t pay much attention to the swift traffic and just zipped through the highway with no care. Chanyeol would really need to press Junmyeon now; there was no other way out.

~

Kyungsoo watched the phone lying on the desk buzz, flashing a rather familiar name.Eun-ah quickly reacted and picked it up, retiring to the corner after excusing herself. He watched a short conversation take place as she nodded and smiled shyly. The expression was something he had not seen in a while, he would be lying if he said he did not find it a little cute. She walked back into her seat, a newfound smile gracing her face.

“Is ‘Byun Baekhyun’ your boyfriend?” Kyungsoo posed the question in a teasing tone and caused the girl’s face to go red immediately.

“O-of course not…he’s just a doctor I know, a senior from the university I went to.”

He definitely knew that much.

“I would hate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter