Chapter 17

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17.

Eun-ah cautiously stepped into the prison library and looked around. She knew that previously Kyungsoo visited the library on Mondays, but since their appointments got scheduled, it was changed to Saturday.

Her usual patient of the day had fallen sick and hence their appointment was canceled, she was terribly bored and then the idea had struck her.

She looked around to see if she could find Kyungsoo anywhere but she couldn’t. She reckoned that he wasn’t there yet and decided to navigate a little herself.  She looked around the place for books she found familiar and found many.

She picked up ‘Inferno’ for no particular reason and turned back to return to the lounging area. Just then she was met with a pair of familiar round eyes.

“What are you doing here this fine afternoon Miss Park?” she heard the deep voice of her patient and smiled brightly.

“Picking up something to while away time, and you?” she asked casually as if conversing with a friend.

“About the same.” He replied promptly.

He showed her around and led her to one of the sitting areas where he seated himself next to her. In his hand was a classic title, ‘Kafka on the shore’ which he had been reading recently.

They conversed on the topic of books, something they had never found themselves doing before, but neither of them did it with the intent of acquiring knowledge.

Kyungsoo’s eyes scanned the attire of the girl, it had become a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter