Chapter 36

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

36.

Eun-ah knew that insanity would take over sooner or later. She knew what isolation and mental torment could do to someone.

She had treated many who were once in the same predicament as her. But who would save her?

It was a useless question now, she was beyond help.

Everytime she recalled Kyungsoo's soft kind voice,and his dirty tricks soon after,she felt the need to throw up.

He was using her like his personal play thing,and she couldn't find an ounce of humanity in that monster.

The bathroom door opened,and walked in the dripping wet God. He rand his hand through his wet locks and smirked at the girl who had hidden her face in her arms.

She had no intention of gazing at his beautiful stature that she had grown painfully used to seeing.

Do Kyungsoo wasn't that enticing day dream anymore,he was a nightmare.

His still wet hand caught hold of hers, pulling it away from her face.

"Look at me," his raspy voice called out.

Timidly,her eyes met his,and just after a mere second of eye contact she looked away. All these days,and he still petrified her.

"Did Jongin not treat you well enough?" He laughed,and she was caught off guard. How did he know? 

"Don't let him come anywhere near you in my absence." He spoke in a more serious note.

She nodded weakly,having nothing much to say. At this point,she would've been glad to remain in anyone's company but this man in front of her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter