Chapter 10

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10.

“Give it to him alright, I have faith in you.” Baekhyun whispered.

Daehyun cocked an eyebrow looking down at the envelope in his hand. He knew Byun Baekhyun quite well and sometimes took commissions from him for dirty work in the prison. He was an officer just by title, his resolve and devotion was weak, and worked only for profit, not for any moral reason at all.

Seeing Daehyun’s unsettling expression Baekhyun sighed and dug his hand in one of his pockets before he firmly handed him a 10000 won bill. A smile graced Daehyun’s face immediately as he gestured a thumbs up to the red head, “Consider it done.” He said before patting Baekhyun on the shoulder and walking away.

He walked into a hallway, leading to many prison cells, one of which was Do Kyungsoo’s. He spotted the young raven and grinned, “It’s been a while, D.O-ssi.” He said as he leaned a little closer to the bars, and through them extended his arm holding out the envelope, he had made sure nobody was around when this exchange happened, after all, Daehyun was a careful man.

“This is from Mr.Byun Baekhyun,” was he all he had to say before Kyungsoo immediately snatched it away.

“Have a good day!” He cheered and walked away, admiring the bill Baekhyun had handed him today, ‘Steak tonight for my baby~’

Kyungsoo impatiently ripped open the envelope, only to find a letter in Baekhyun’s big and neat handwriting.

Kyungsoo-yah!

How have you been do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter