Chapter 43

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

43.

"Are you sure about this?It would be a shame to lose a young talent like you." Kim Heechul asked over the phone, in all honesty, Eun-ah's resignation didn't come as much of a surprise.

She had taken quite a long off,and he understood that something rather drastic must've happened in her life. Something not entirely pleasant,he reckoned.Furthermore,since the very day she stepped into the Seoul City Prison,he knew she might not leave here completely normal.

"Yes sir. I'm moving to Japan with my-"

"Ah Japan? That's subarashi." Heechul cut her,only making her laugh.

"I don't really speak Japanese yet,but soon enough I guess."

"Well it's wonderful country,have a safe and successful future!" He chimed.

She thanked him and hung up,and took in a deep breath. Baekhyun couldn't quite figure out what was wrong with her,so he suggested that they visited a doctor just in case.

Eun-ah insisted it was nothing serious and perhaps she was just suffering from PTSD. But Baekhyun being the nosy senior he was,denied any sort of mental imbalance and dragged her along to the hospital anyway.

"Yah call me if it's something serious." Chanyeol placed a hand on Eun-ah's shoulder.

"It won't be!" She shook her head. "Byun Baekhyun here is looking too much into it." 

"We'll know." Baekhyun folded his arms and turned the other way. "Let's get going." 

~

"I'm sorry what did you say?!" Baekhyun asked, dumbfounded. This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter