Chapter 27

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

27.

Eun-ah eyes opened to a warm and loving embrace.

Only, it wasn’t Do Kyungsoo.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry…” She heard a deep baritone, one that was all too familiar.

“So that’s why you didn’t want to kill her,” Xiumin noted, trying to read Kyungsoo’s expression. But he couldn’t read much of anything. Kyungsoo’s face had no frowns, no furrowing of brows, even his usually weak eyes weren’t squinting. He stood there like an obedient doll. The rest of the men watched, some of them snickered, and the others were completely detached. Chanyeol pulled away, only to be hurt further by his sister’s clueless expression. She really knew nothing.

And now she was about to learn everything she never ought to.

“I’m Kim Junmyeon.” She looked up to find a man walking towards her, he looked majestic and dressed impeccably, and seemed rather aristocratic. “I am the man in charge here, the ruler of this empire.”  He spoke with an air of drama. “You young lady,” he pointed at Eun-ah, snapping her out of her trance, “Should’ve been long dead.”

A soft gasp escaped her lips, as her horror-struck eyes moved to Chanyeol, she could not process anything, or rather, she did not intend to.

“But, we will not kill you because you are precious to our sweet little boy here,” His finger now moved to Chanyeol, who lowered his gaze.

“For now, I will keep you alive till I decide what to do with you so-“

“I’ll take her to my room- “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter