flashpoint - alternate ending

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

46. 

"You're insatiable Park Eun-ah."

"And you're far too enticing, Do Kyungsoo-ssi."

"Thank you, obaa-sama." Eun-ah bowed courteously, before turning away and walking back towards her house.

Her new house. It was a three bedroom apartment that Chanyeol had rented for the trio on the run to stay for the time being. Tokyo was a busy city, and she still hadn't quite gotten the hang of being around here. After all,it had only been a week and the vastness of this new land did a great job of daunting her.

Chanyeol was just about as helpless as her, and Baekhyun was the only one who could actually speak decent Japanese even though there were moments where he didn't know what to do either. Their situation was almost reminiscent of three elementary school kids who were lost on a field trip. Regardless, Eun-ah tried her very best to pick up a few basic phrases in the language and get around by herself for shopping groceries or food items. Seeing that it had only been a short while since they moved, the guys insisted she stay at home and not rush in looking for a job. Eun-ah felt a little babied at this point, but that's just how those two idiots were. 

This was a fairly quiet area, and the only real sound she could hear in the neighborhood was the chirping of cicadas. She inhaled the fresh scent as she continued walking down the quiet lane, it was so warm. Warm until she felt a cold metal press to the back of her neck. Eun-ah froze at her spot, not daring to look back as her eyes fell upon the gloved hand on her shoulder. 

"Don't move miss Park. We have orders to take you by any means required."

The voice was followed by a few more men clad in black coming out of their hiding. This was almost reminiscent of a certain incident from months back, which had landed her in the clutches of the devil.

Oh god. Not him again.

It had taken her every ounce of her courage to run away from him, and yet here she was, falling back to the same rabbit hole. Her body, clad in a yellow summer dress, trembled. Why was it only her every time?

The familiar experience of being pushed into a van, and being taken to God knows where was a serious source of nostalgia. Not a very good predicament for deja vu.

In no time she found herself seated on a chair of some expensive hotel room, one of those large cushioned once which looked like they came right out of the Buckingham Palace. Eun-ah fiddled with her fingers, her eyes anxiously scanned every corner of her room. She didn't have a new phone number as of yet, and did not even know enough Japanese to get back home from wherever she was.

She had screwed up, without even doing anything.

The young psychologist was unsure about who exactly she should be anticipating. It could be Kim Junmyeon, adamant to extract revenge on Chanyeol and Baekhyun for betraying him.It could be Kai, pissed off at being rejected and beaten up.

Or it could be Do Kyungsoo, coming back into her life for whatever reason. But why would he come back to her? The only reason why she had the misfortune of sleeping with him every night was because Junmyeon offered her as a sacrificial goat to that bastard. She was just his toy, not even a fling or a girlfriend. Just a toy. Exactly she had been since the minute she entered his tiny cell, till the night she ran away from his disdainfully huge bedroom. 

Almost as if fate had jinxed her, the said felon stood in front of her in no time. His face was just as expressionless as it had always been, just as terrifying. Kyungsoo's huge doe eyes scanned up and down, and he took a few seconds before seating himself in a chair similar to hers. No words were exchanged for a couple of minutes, and the radio silence was causing Eun-ah's heart to practically hammer against her chest.

"I'm sorry." She cried out, not knowing what else to say to the visibly angry man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter