Chapter 08

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8.

Eun-ah had definitely expected too much. Kyungsoo’s brother apparently died in a car crash back when he was still a child and wasn’t killed by him as she had thought.

‘It has to be a lie.’ Eun-ah found it hard it believe that someone could dismiss the death of their sibling so casually as if they never existed, even if he was a criminal, Kyungsoo ought to show at least some level of attachment towards his family. If anything were to happen to Chanyeol she couldn’t ever peacefully.

“Since you don’t have any siblings it must be quite lonely for you, it shows,” Kyungsoo spoke softly, his eyes seemed to pity her slightly, and she definitely wasn’t enjoying receiving sympathy from the young criminal.

“My cousins are pretty much like my siblings, I am not as miserable as you are.” ,Eun-ah didn’t mean to come off as rude, but something about the way Kyungsoo spoke annoyed her greatly, it almost seemed intentional coming from him.

Kyungsoo beamed brightly at her, an all-knowing look on his face. Although she had said something offensive he showed no signs of anger, or any negative emotion at all, instead, he had the face of someone you would find at a church, offering blessings and preaching to god.

Nonetheless Do Kyungsoo evidently, wasn’t into all that.

Before Eun-ah could open to speak again, the bell on the wall rang, indicating the end of their session. Eun-ah glanced at her wristwatch before looking back at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter