Chapter 34

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

34.

“Please get off Kyungsoo- “

Eun-ah spoke, completely out of breath, her eyes fixed on Kyungsoo’s doe ones that refused to lose sight of her.

“But why Eun-ah, I’ve just begun.” He smirked, watching her miserable condition with delight. Watching her breathing get more erratic he finally pulled away, giving her space to breathe.

Eun-ah wished she had never gotten to see this side of Do Kyungsoo, whom she had known as an indifferent charming young man.

But that was the past,

Now, he behaved like a famished beast, who couldn’t go a minute without hearing her soft pleading and unintentional .

But just as much as he might have liked it, Eun-ah knew that he would rid himself of her eventually, it wasn’t like this gang of psychopaths would feed her forever.

Her only solace in these lonely days was being able to talk to her family every now and then. Chanyeol had finally managed to persuade Kyungsoo into letting her talk to her family when she wished.

But only she knew the pain she had to go through when she lied to everyone about ‘just taking a break’ or not feeling too well. Lately, she had been tired all the time, and no matter how many expensive food items Baekhyun or Chanyeol brought her, she had completely lost her appetite.

 

“You’re this weak because you don’t eat,” Kyungsoo interjected her train of thought. She rolled her eyes at the statement.

“I’m so weak because y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter