Chapter 42

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

42.

"You got a pretty face. You'll definitely find a girl who loves you." Seungsoo commented, as he puffed some smoke into the air.

"Someone who loves me for my face?How pointless." The young, impressionable Kyungsoo commented. 

"Well,in contrast your personality is really ugly,so don't expect someone to fall for that." 

Kyungsoo frowned,were monsters really that bad? He did not know.

All the knew that children grew up based on what they were told they were like.

A kid called smart grew up smart,a kid called dumb grew up dumb.

And a kid called a monster,grew up a monster.

It wasn't long before his 'ugly personality' got the better of him. And Seungsoo fell victim to it too.

Now Kyungsoo was the only family he had left.

Until she came along.

But Kyungsoo was alone again,she left him too. Just like Seungsoo,just like the rest of his family.

But he realized,that it was his own mistake. And that was perhaps the only thing that held him back from catching hold of Park Chanyeol and slitting his throat,and reclaiming Eun-ah.

"I just got distracted for a bit." He sighed,turning the other way. He looked at the screen of his phone,and hovered over the contact 'Kim Junmyeon'.

Should he report them? It was a dilemma.

But if he did,Junmyeon wouldn't spare them,that much was certain.

And Kyungsoo would lose a girl who fell for his ugly personality.

In the end,he decided against it. It was none of his business anymore. He didn't need to earn anymore of Junmyeon's favor.

~

Eun-ah gazed aimlessly at the huge clock in front of her. Time was ticking. And once she would leave,she would never come back.

She bit her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter