Chapter 04

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4.

“Alright, that’s all for today I guess.”  Eun-ah said, relaxing back on her chair, closing her notebook.  Apart from his first sentence Kyungsoo hadn’t uttered anything of significance. 

He was very quiet, and it seemed like he would take some time to open up. Eun-ah gave him a last smile before getting off her seat, “I think we can schedule our appointments on Mondays and Fridays. If that would be comfortable for you,” she said picking up her other things and desperately trying to avoid any kind of eye contact with the young man.

“Hm I usually visit the library on those days, but they are perfectly fine.” He said returning her smile, but in a slightly creepy manner like every other instance. “I hope to see you soon, Miss Park.” He said, as a gesture of courtesy, flashing his smile a bit more.

“Goodness this boy is one gentleman of a murderer.”

“Likewise.”  Eun-ah said, trying to hide any uneasiness in her voice, as she watched two guards take Kyungsoo away. She drew in a deep breath as she checked her phone.

Chanyeol,2:04 pm : “Viva Polo has Mac n’ Cheese as the meal of the day, so 3 o’ clock?”

Emily chuckled softly. Chanyeol was her father’s nephew, her only brother so to say. The only time she shed her cold exterior was when she was with her cousins. Both of them were cheerful and bright, they made her feel happy on the inside.                                                                                      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter