Chapter 19

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19.

Kyungsoo’s mind was a terrifying place.

Luckily for him, nobody ever got close enough to have a look inside.

Kyungsoo wasn’t your usual, ‘I-am-a-psychopath-and-I-murder-people’ type of a criminal. He didn’t murder people out of cause or hatred.

He did it for mental satisfaction, for fun.

Every blood-curdling scream he ever heard, every pair of terrified eyes, and every plea for mercy. It all made him so, so happy.

He was gifted in more areas than one; he could have easily succeeded in whatever career he chose. Yet here he was, taking lives away from people without flinching even a little.

He himself wasn’t quite sure why he did all of this.

Was it the look of intent and purpose in Kim Junmyeon’s eyes that persuaded him?

Or was it the adrenaline build up in his body when he saw crimson blood?

Lately, all of his impulses had curbed down thanks to his predicament, his hands would itch just at the thought of it.

Why was Park Eun-ah still alive? He surely had no intention of doing Chanyeol a favor by keeping his sister safe and sound.

He didn’t want to admit it, but the girl drew him in. He didn’t want to consider the possibility of him being attracted to the girl-no, the possibility of him liking her. He did not care for romance; let alone have the time to indulge in it.

Kyungsoo knew he would have urges at some point of his life, but if merely that was the case he shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter