Chapter 31

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

31.

“Do you feel good, princess?

The very words caused knots to form in Eun-ah stomach. She looked away, her eyes scanning one of the corners of the room. Her face said enough.

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow, slightly frowning. Eun-ah winced when she felt a hand grab a fistful of her hair.He pulled her face closer to his the grip on her hair almost painful. “I asked you something, Park Eun-ah.” He repeated calmly, but his very tone was terrifying.

“I-I don’t know….”

She couldn’t even complete her sentence when Kyungsoo’s mouth latched to her neck, making her weak with sweet, gentle kisses.  That didn’t last as he proceeded southwards, leaving a purple mark on the side of her neck. Eun-ah bit her lip in an attempt to silence the growing desire in her. Kyungsoo’s hands raked up and down her thigh, earning an unintentionally loud moan.

He smirked as he took notice, gazing into her eyes for a good minute, “Give in already Miss Park. I know how bad you want this.”

He fell back for a second, his hands hovering over his own shirt this time. Underneath all the black attire he had worn earlier was a white satin shirt, it looked beautiful on him. But Eun-ah couldn’t help but look away when he started ing it slowly.

And sat in front of her, Do Kyungsoo in his full glory.

He definitely had changed a little. His hair wasn’t as long as before, and from what she could witness he was very much muscular.

Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter