Chapter 29

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

29.

Eun-ah had no response to the young man’s words. In fact, she didn’t even have the courage to look up to meet his eyes.

“Look at me,” Kyungsoo said in a low patient voice. Reluctantly Eun-ah complied, only to be thrown off by the intensity of his gaze.

Why was someone who was trained to deal with people like him so scared all of a sudden? It was perhaps due to him being the person in power.

Or only because he was Do Kyungsoo.

“You’re still as cute as the day I met you.” He chimed, the ends of his lips curved into a delighted smile.

“But back then, you came off as much stronger…what happened to all that fire, Park Eun-ah?”

His words were a plain mockery, she knew it as a tactic to scare and intimidate her, yet Eun-ah couldn’t curb the growing anxiety.

“Anyway,” he withdrew his hand from her face; instead both his arms caught hold of her small waist.

“It wouldn’t matter now because no one can save you princess, no one except me, that is.” His grin only became wider as he slid his hands up and down her sides.

Again, Eun-ah didn’t utter a word, but her eyes clearly showed that she had digested his words rather well, so much so that she was visibly tearing up.

“You don’t have to cry Eun-ah.” He spoke in a tone that seemingly rang of concern.

“Did I not fascinate you? Hadn’t you fallen for me? See, now we’re alone, and there is no one to worry about.”

His face inched close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter