Chapter 18

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18.

Eun-ah winced slightly, and her breath hitched.

“I’m sorry…” she said a little timidly. When did all this happen?

For all both of them knew, Park Eun-ah was righteous and tough since the very beginning. Then what made her so weak for Do Kyungsoo?

Kyungsoo did not know but she definitely did.

“You’re putting yourself in trouble, Miss Park.” He trailed off his eyes darting in the other direction.

“Or to put it more aptly, you want to be in trouble.”

Eun-ah gulped. He was right, what the hell was she thinking?

She might not have noticed but a small, satisfied smirk formed on Kyungsoo’s lips. He clicked his tongue once, twice seeing that petrified expression on the girl’s face.

“I have no intention of doing you wrong Eun-ah, consider yourself lucky,” He said, the previously unnoticeable smirk widening a little.

Every time Kyungsoo switched from Miss Park to Eun-ah, there was an ominous feeling in the air.

“But…” he began, his hand shifting the hair from her face and proceeding to gently place his thumb on her bottom lip.

“If you want me so badly, I wouldn’t protest.”

Her face was a deep shade of scarlet and she felt an odd heat between her legs. This wasn’t what she wanted. It will never be. Eun-ah suddenly got up and turned away.

“E-excuse me for a bit.” She walked out of the library agitated, scared.

Kyungsoo couldn’t help but snicker. She reacted exact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter