Chapter 39

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

39.

Kai lied motionless in one corner of the room, clenching his stomach. Kyungsoo might've even killed him if Baekhyun didn't involve himself just in time.

He escorted the half unconscious Jongin out of the room and gave Eun-ah one last sympathetic look before closing the door.

This left Eun-ah all alone......with a monster.

She kept quiet,not uttering a word. A painful silence persisted in the room for a while. Calm before the storm.

Kyungsoo's eyes dug through the helpless girl's form,and she did not even need to be told that he blamed her.

Without any warning he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back into the bed. This wasn't the man she knew.

His eyes scanned her like a hungry beast,and he did not even think twice before ripping her clothes off mercilessly. Eun-ah wanted to scream and cry,but he never gave her an opportunity to.

"P-please stop..." She protested,but the man found it beneath his dignity to treat her human anymore.

The devil inside Kyungsoo,which he had managed to curb for so long,had taken over him. 

The sweet, charming young felon was never him, this, was his true form. The very same one that had murdered his own family.

He was rough, and he didn't even bother with protection this time around. 

Eun-ah begged him to stop many,many times, but the rage had seemed to deafen him as well. All without no fault of her own.

That night Eun-ah was covered in light pink b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter