Chapter 26

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26.

Eun-ah struggled against his grip, but it was futile. The man looked at her with ardent eyes, a certain spark in them.

His face was covered by his mask and his voice completely muffled, yet there was something eerily familiar about him. But that did not help in the least; Eun-ah had just gotten herself into a big, big mess with no way out.

“I’ll suggest shooting her-“the other man spoke, only to be silenced by the gaze of his partner.

“We’re taking her with us, Xiumin hyung.” 

From the corner of her eyes, Eun-ah could observe the silent protest, but the lad named Xiumin didn’t have much say.

Against her will she was pushed into the car, a tape closing and binding her arms.

A few silent tears rolled down her cheeks, neither of the men took note, or deliberately ignored it, as they speeded through the roads of Gangnam.

The dim night was horrifying Eun-ah, and the sudden uncertainty in her future did a little more than just scare her.

Suddenly the car pulled over to a corner.

“I’m getting some coffee,” Xiumin said with a yawn and looked over at ‘D.O’.

“Want some too?” he questioned and was met with a negative response.

D.O turned around and met the gaze of the trembling girl once Xiumin left. With a sigh, he pulled off his mask to reveal a face that sent Eun-ah into a frenzy.

“How have you been, Miss Park?”

Questioned a deep soothing voice, but at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter