Chapter 01

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I found the devil, I found him a lover."

1.

It was early morning when Eun-ah Park first stepped her foot into the hell hole that was the Seoul prison. A place where the men and women who violated the laws laid down by the government where kept. It wasn't too long till the air of chill began to make itself more clear, a shiver ran up her body as she walked into the office that read 'Kim Hee-Chul'. She walked in feeling a bit nervous, though not too much and was then greeted by a rather cheerful gummy smile.

"Hello, you must be Ms. Park right?" a man greeted, he was sitting on the edge of a desk, "Have a seat, please." he continued motioning her toward a chair. Reluctantly, she made her way and took a seat.

"It’s a pleasure to acquaint you Ms. Park, both of us know quite well why you have been called here, yes?" Kim Heechul questioned her as she met him with a quick nod.

"To work as your clinical psychologist." she answered the first words she had spoken since entering the place. Kim Heechul gave her a pleased smile.

"Your university records are quite impressive, not to mention you completed your courses in about half the time most people take, its fancy being a genius right?" he said, a small chuckle escaping his lips, though she did not bother answering his question.

"Well when do I begin, then?" she questioned him back, his smile quickly disappearing.

"Tomorrow, if you please." he said folding his arms, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter