Chapter 09

So Into You

Jiyeon can't fall asleep. She even turn 360 degrees on her bed to find a good spot but she still can't fall sleep. Her mind is too busy thinking about someone, who ruined her day...

"Aiiiissshhh! You jerk! I hate you!" she groaned in frustration while punching, slapping and kicking her mashimaro life size stuff toy, mentally thinking that mashimaro is Myungsoo.

Myungsoo the jerk, ruined her chance to finally go out on a date with a guy. His name is Luhan. The way he talks, he's certainly not a playboy. He's so polite. His not the type of guy who's so full of himself. He's very humble. He's a good catch and he was actually her type. They were happily talking for more than an hour when Myungsoo suddenly came in.

*Flashback*

"What's taking you so long, babe?"

Jiyeon widen her eyes and turns to look at Myungsoo who held her arm. His face is serious while looking at Luhan. ('Babe?')

"I...uh...I think I have to go. Nice to meet you, Jiyeon ssi."

Jiyeon who haven't recovered from shock still looking at Luhan's figure slowly fading away from her view. "Wait. He's not--" She was about to follow him when Myungsoo pulled her arm.

"What does he want from you?" his face is dark and serious. This is the first time she seen him like this.

She glared at him. "Why did you call me 'babe'? Who gave you the permission to do that? Look what you did! He might be thinking that we're in a relationship! You shove him away!"

"That was my purpose, actually."

"What the ?!"

"Is he asking you out on a date?"

"What do you care?"

"Don't go out with him. He doesn't look like to be trusted."

"And you are?" she ask sarcastically.

"Look, I was just--"

"You know what... Just leave me alone. I don't wanna see you nor talk to you."

*End of Flashback*

"Babe? The nerve! How dare that -face, retard, Myunggum call me like that! Urgh! He's so infuriating!" she threw mashimaro to the floor then after calming her boiling blood she realize what she just did. She hurriedly pick it up. "OMG. Mashimaro-yah baby, mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae." she said while hugging and patting mashimaro's back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jiyeon-ah!"

Jiyeon didn't look at who is calling her name. She knew his voice very well. She quicken her steps. ('This -face is here again. If only killing is not a crime, I would have stab him to death using my pen.')

"Wait. Let's talk!" Myungsoo chase after her as soon as she started running away from him. "Jiyeon-ah!"

"Stop following me! I don't wanna talk to you!" she run much faster.

"I have something to tell you!"

"I don't wanna listen!"

"You should be!"

For a couple of minutes they were running around the school until Jiyeon decided to stop running as she was so exhausted.

"Wait. Let me....catch....my breath....first." she said panting and raises her hand stopping Myungsoo from getting near her.

For a second they were just standing there while catching their breath. Jiyeon looks at Myungsoo, he grab her arm when she was about to ran away again.

"Let go of me!"

"Not until you hear what I'm going to say. That guy, he'll just use you. He will use you to get back at Sungyeol."

"What are you talking about? Why is my cousin--"

"Seul Bi, Sungyeol hyeong's girlfriend use to date that guy Luhan. He will use you to get back at Sungyeol hyeong."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You should move on." says Jiyeon to Luhan who's busy reading a book. They met at the school library again after she told him that she's not really in a relationship with Myungsoo.

"Eo?" he continue flipping the pages.

"Seul Bi. You should forget her and move on."

Luhan widen his eyes in shock. "How did you--"

"Look, I'm sorry if Seul Bi left you for my cousin. If ever you are planning to get your revenge against my cousin by using me, please don't. I have nothing to do with what happen between you three. So whatever it is you're trying to do with me, please stop it. I'll get going."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since she last saw Luhan. She already forgave Myungsoo for what he did the other day. He's been sticking to her like a gum again. Being rude to him doesn't even affect him, actually he likes it even more when she's burning red in annoyance everytime he teases her. Well sometimes he's being sweet and thoughtful and she hates him for that cause he's making her heart flutter and she doesn't like that feeling. She doesn't want to fall for him, thinking she might end up having one sided love.

Right now, she's at the school cafeteria eating her snack when Myungsoo came out of nowhere and sat beside her. She glared at him, he just smiled at her that made her eyes rolled upwards.

"What do you want, Myunggum?"

Myungsoo smiled nervously. "I...uhh *cleared his throat* I want to ask you out on a date."

Jiyeon choke. She put down her sandwich and hurriedly drank some water.

He look at her worriedly then patted her back lightly. "Are you okay?"

She glared at him. "What *cough* did you just *cough* say?"

"Are you okay?"

"NOT THAT, PABU! The other one that made me choke. Can you repeat it? I probably heard it wrong."

"Oh, the 'I want to ask you out on a date'?"

Jiyeon choke herself again while drinking the water but this time it's only mild. "YAH! ARE YOU ON DRUGS?"

"Nope. I'm clean." he answered not giving attention to her reaction.

"Will you be serious?"

"I am serious. I'm not on drugs."

"Quit playing games with me! Why are you asking me out on a date all of a sudden?"

"What's wrong with that? It's only normal for boys to ask a girl out?"

"They ask the girl that they like."

"Yes, we do, that's why I'm asking her out right now."

She was taken aback. ('What did he just say?') "W-What do you m-mean by t-that?"

"Isn't it obvious? I like you."

Jiyeon's eyes grew wider, her jaw almost drop on the floor with her heart pounding really hard like it's gonna ripped out of her chest.