Chapter 08

So Into You

Jiyeon is groaning while tapping her phone screen violently. She's playing a pokemon game and she's about to lose the battle. "You can do it, Charizard. Go, go, go. Use flamethrower! Ugh! There's no PP left. No! This can't be! I'm going to lose. Aw, Charizard...."

Myungsoo who is sitting very close to her, overheard her and can't stop himself from chuckling while looking at her murdering her phone screen. He leaned his face to her shoulders to see what she's playing. As expected she glared at him.

"Get away, Myunggum."

Yep, that's him. Myunggum is what she calls him now. He ask her why Myunggum and she answered it's because he keep on sticking to her like a gum, like now, he pushed his chair very close to hers awhile ago. Well he kinda likes teasing her.

"What are you playing? Pokemon? Psh. So outdated."

"And so? What do you care? Mind your own business, Myunggum." she pushed his chair then continue playing with her phone. "I lose. Tsk. Tsk. Wait a minute. I saved the game before I went to battle right? Mwahaha I'm going to restart it and this time I won't lose."

"Yah, have you tried playing clash of clans, candy crush, tetris battle, flappy bird or summoners war?"

"Yes, I do. I just got hook up by this game again." she pause the game and look at him. "Do you know how to reformat a memory card?"

"Of course. Does it have a virus?"

"Yes, it's Sungyeol oppa's fault. He sent a file to me which is full of virus. I took it out of my phone last night, can you reformat it for me?"

"Sure."

Jiyeon gave him her memory card, he inserted it to his phone and before he press the reformat key he saw the images folder and decided to press on its folder. There's a lot of Jiyeon's photo in it. (of course it's hers) There were even some cute videos of her. He look at Jiyeon who's playing on her phone again.

"It's a shame to delete all of this." he mumbled to himself.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing." ('Maybe I can fix this at my computer at home.') "Hey, Jiyeon listen. I have this antivirus app at my computer at home. Maybe I can fix it. Do you mind if I'll bring your memory card with me?" ('Say yes. I want to have a copy of your pics.')

"Sure."

('Yes!')

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo can't stop smiling while walking at the school hallway going to his room. Jiyeon's cute and funny video kept on replaying in his mind. She sure love taking selca's and he earn himself a stress reliever. He copied all of her pics and vids to his phone but he won't tell her about that cause she might get angry.

As the days passing by quickly, he get to learn more about her. She hates being stared the whole time, there was even a time that she hit him using a book, in the head, because he's been staring at her for like an hour or more maybe. 

She's an otaku, likes party party dance dance kind of music, gets scared easily, looks cold and arrogant but kind and childish on the inside and last but not the least she loves to eat. She's an adorable and lovable person.

"Dude, take that scary grin off your face." says the girl beside him.

Myungsoo doesn't have to look at who it was, he knew her voice very well. It's Jiyeon, the reason why he can't stop smiling. "Why? What's wrong with my smile?"

"You look like an idiot."

He chuckled. "Liar. Why don't just admit that I'm becoming more handsome in your eyes."

"Dream on, Myunggum."

"Hey, guys!" Jieun ran towards them.

"Jieunnniiiieee." he cooed while pinching Jieun's nose.

"Yah!" slap Myungsoo's hand. "Have you seen Sunggyu oppa?"

"He's--"

"There he is!" Jieun exclaimed while pointing at Sunggyu who is walking with Hoya and Dongwoo. "See you guys later. Bye." ran to Sunggyu.

Myungsoo frown while looking at Jieun running towards Sunggyu. It's been months since he went out on a date because of Jieun, he wants to show her that he change, that he's not the one who plays and sleeps around anymore.

But looking at Jieun now, he guess he have to let her go and accept the fact that Jieun can't never look at him the same way he looks at Sunggyu. One-sided love, that's all it is. Jieun can never be his. He has to learn how to let go. Even-- *DEG* he bump into the wall.

"Ow. That hurts." he groaned while rubbing his forehead.

"PUHAHAHAHA!" Jiyeon laughed loudly.

Thankfully, there's only a few students where they are walking or else he'll be a laughingstock.

('Kim Myungsoo, neo pabu!') "Yah! Guman usseo, utjima!"

"HAHAHAHA! PABU! HAHAHAHA!!!"

"Utjima!" his face is flush red due to embarassment. He look at Jiyeon who's holding her stomach with teary eyes due to laughing so much. Her laugh is like music to his ears. ('Why is my heart beating so fast everytime I look at her? I always feel like having butterflies in my stomach whenever she's near me. Does this mean I'm falling for her?')