Chapter 31

So Into You

                                                 

 

"Still haven't gotten over Sunggyu oppa?" Jiyeon ask at Jieun who's busy tapping her tablet. It's been months now since she got broken hearted.

Jieun shrug her shoulders. "Maybe when I met the right guy for me."

"Eo, maja. Do you remember Soohyun ssi?"

"Soohyun who?"

"Soohyun. Kim Soohyun, our neighbor. You know, the guy you drooled over with when you visited me at our house. The guy who almost became your boyfriend."

"What about him?"

"Well he's back in Korea now." she smiled at her.

"So?" Jieun ask with looking at her, not interested.

"He's asking about you?" she smiled.

Jieun gave her a confuse look. "Why is he asking about me?"

"Isn't it obvious? He still likes you." she squealed cause her cousin and that Soohyun guy really look good together. Unfortunately they didn't became a couple back then cause Soohyun together with his family move to Europe.

"What?"

"Don't you still have feelings for him?"

"..." Jieun didn't answer and just continue whatever she is doing.

"Yah, he might be the right guy that you've been waiting for. Imagine, he came back for you. It's been like 6 years and he still likes you. That is just so romantic." she squealed again.

"Sorry, I can't imagine. Romantic my Jiyeonie."

"Bitter?"

"I'm not."

"Surely, you are."

"He left me okay. He left for 6 years. 6 years without saying goodbye to me. 6 years without contacting me!" Jieun yell.

"Why are you yelling?"

"..." Jieun turns her back on Jiyeon.

"Maybe he has his own reasons. You still like him, don't you?"

"Nooo!"

She rolled her eyes, obviously Jieun is lying, it's written all over her face.

"Look, if he ask you questions about me, just tell him we don't have contact anymore."

"Oops~" she bit her lower lip.

"I don't like that look on your face." Jieun said while looking at her.

"I already gave him your phone number and address."

Jieun closed her eyes and face-palmed herself. "Damn it, Jiyeon, no you didn't."

"Uh I just said I did."

"Aish!! Ah, wae?? WAE???"

She just ignored her. "And guess what?"

"What? Got more news about that jerk?"

"Ha-ha you're funny. He's not a jerk, he's good guy."

Jieun rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"He's going to live in this neighborhood. He bought the house infront of your house."

Jieun gave her a horrified look. "HUWHAT??"

And again, she ignored her reaction. "Know what, just give him a chance to explain himself. You two really look good together. And I know that you still like him. I saw his photographs on your drawer the last time I helped you clean your messy room."

Jieun burned red from embarrassment. "I was going to throw them."

"Was. But you can't right? Just give him a chance. I can see through his eyes that he really likes you and you do too."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🎶namjaga saranghal ttaeen
kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul
haejugo sipeunge cham manha
sarange ppajil ttaen nae sarmui
modeungeol da jugoseo dan
hana geu mamman barae
sarange ppajil ttaen

heeonaji motage gipi ppajin chae chaek sok
geuljaga chumchwo ni ireumeuro
yeonghwa sok baeuwa haneul sok dalmajeo
ni moseubeuro boyeo
maeil neol geuryeo niga nae pumeuro
waya mami nohyeo
neol wihan ansikcheo
jeoldae an sigeo

jal bwabwa ireon gibuneul neukkindamyeon
nege ppajingeoya
Nugunga nege sinhoreul jumyeon aradallan mariya
jigeum nacheoreom🎶

Myungsoo smiled sweetly at Jiyeon who is leaning her head on his shoulder. They were sitting on the couch in his apartment, cuddling each other.

"I have something for you." He took out a small box inside his pocket.

Jiyeon's eyes were focused on the small box that Myungsoo is giving to her. Is that what she think it is? She felt her heart beats loudly. Is Myungsoo proposing? Omo. She's so close to hyperventilating.

"O-Oppa.."

"I'm so nervous right now. Please don't reject me. Babe, do you--"

She cut him off. "Yes, oppa. Yes." she answered with tears forming in her eyes.

Myungsoo sighed and smiled widely at her. "Really? Oh my god. Thanks babe. I hope you'll like him."

Wait what? He hope she'll like him? What does he mean by that? She thought he's...

As if Myungsoo hear her thoughts. "I'll go and get him. Wait for me here." he said and went inside his room and when he came back he is bringing a cute puppy with him. "Ta-dah."

She gave him a confuse face. "You're not proposing?" she ask in a whispering tone.

"I'm not what?"

"What's inside that box?" she snatch the box from his hand and opened it. As expected it's not a ring, it is a silver tag with a name 'Wang' engrave in it. So he's not proposing marriage.

"Wang is a pretty name for this cute puppy right?" he ask while playing with the puppy.

She pouted and put the box down on the center table. "Neh~" she answered in a disappointed tone.

He notice her reaction. "What's wrong."

"Eo? Oh, it's nothing."

"Wanna play with him?"

She nodded and took the puppy from him, the cute fur ball her and she giggled.

"Glad you like him. I thought you're going to reject me when I was about to ask you if you want to own a puppy..."

Oh, so that was it. Stupid her. She assumed just because he's handing small box to her. Well, who wouldn't?

"Anyway, is the name Wang okay for you?"

"Neh, it's fine." she nodded while touching the puppy's head.

"Wanna put the name tag on his collar?" he ask, handing the name tag on her.

"Sure." she took it and when she was about to put the name tag on the puppy's collar, something caught her attention. There is a ring tied in it. "Oppa, there's a..." She confusedly look at Myungsoo who is smiling nervously at her.

He held the puppy and took the ring. "Babe, will you stay with me and be mine forever?"

Without being able to hold it she burst into tears and hit his chest continously.

"Why are you crying? You don't like my proposal? You don't want to marry me?" he ask pouting cutely.

She threw herself to him and hugged him tight. "Babo of course I like it. It's just that I thought you're only giving me a puppy. I even answered quickly."

He chuckled. "Sorry 'bout that babe, I got nervous and I don't know how--"

She cut him off by pecking his lips. "No need to explain. It's a yes."

"Really? You said yes, you can't take it back."

"I won't. I'm going to stay with you forever." she said smiling.

"Together forever." he said and smiled lovingly at her. He took her hand and wore the ring on her finger. "I love you."

She giggled when he kiss her hand. "I love you too, oppa."

 

THE END...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update for you guys!! This is the last chapter. Thank you all for supporting this story, love you all :* :* :* <3 <3

To my 4 upvoters Oyapple chxrmxine Lee__Haneul and lElizabethl thank you thank you thank you soooo much :* :* <3 <3 <3

And to my 49 subcribers, thank you very very much <3 <3 <3